• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Last chance to be first openly gay anything

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
PEORIA, IL—Citing the increased visibility of gay athletes, politicians, and officials, area teen and homosexual Alex Zaragoza, 15, told reporters today that he is worried about running out of opportunities to become the first openly gay member of any professional field or social group.

Zaragoza expressed anxiety over the fact that the possibility of personally breaking down barriers for homosexuals in any given field is rapidly dwindling as more and more people become the first member of their profession to live as openly gay. Zaragoza told reporters that if he wants to one day become the first out homosexual member of any given occupation then he better “act fast.”

“By the time I’m an adult, all the good stuff will be taken,” said the 15-year-old, who went on to note that the historic contributions made by San Francisco politician Harvey Milk, NBA player Jason Collins, and talk show host and television star Ellen DeGeneres have already broken ground in most areas of public life where homosexuals can hope to make a revolutionary impact. “Athlete’s off the table. Senator’s off the table. Singer was taken a long time ago. What’s left? First openly gay male boxer?”

“****,” he added, looking at his web browser. “Already taken. Orlando ****ing Cruz.”

Noting that “president’s still an option, but by the time [he’s] 35, who the hell knows,” Zaragoza said that for ambitious young homosexuals like himself, the margin for making the history books is narrowing by the day. According to the 15-year-old, by the time he’s graduating college, every sector of public life will probably be transformed by a brave homosexual’s decision to live openly, “and then it’s game over.”

“At this point I’ve narrowed my options down to foosball player, driving instructor, and actuary...”

Area Teen Quickly Running Out Of Chances To Be First Openly Gay Anything | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

While this is an Onion spoof, it makes a point. Is anyone surprised or convinced of anything when another actor, athlete, musician, artist, politician, or anyone else "comes out of the closet?"

People need to plan further into the future - like setting a goal of being the first openly transgendered bisexual Marine Colonel or Catholic Priest.

First openly gay straight man

Just invent a new sexual orientation to be the first of.

First openly gay straight man

Too late. I already have that title. My gay friends all call me their straight-gay friend. I decorate. I love silk. I love pastel colors. I love cats. I love ***** - which throws the gay part into confusion.

Maybe the first openly gay mass shooter to use a single shot weapon and shooting only closet gays in the process will still be open. ;)

As long as teh gays dont invade male figure skating...

Maybe this means straight people will once again be able to go back to having a gay old time.

I say just move onto something a bit more rare. There are lots of opportunities to be the first openly furry in a field. All you have to do is put on a snoopy costume and find yourself another gay male with a costume and you are set. Or for the ladies you could be the first female furry.

Maybe this means straight people will once again be able to go back to having a gay old time.

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.
They're the modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones
You'll have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
You'll have a gay old time.

Not really, but mostly because 1) it's fake wrestling so who gives a damn, and 2) Twitter sucks for many more reasons besides "coming out".

1. Blasphemy. wrasslin is real...REAL I tell ya.... them's fightin words

2. twitter sucks more ass than a gay dude at a felching convention

1. Blasphemy. wrasslin is real...REAL I tell ya.... them's fightin words

2. twitter sucks more ass than a gay dude at a felching convention

They have conventions for that? How much was admissions?

Back
Top Bottom