• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Last Call - The Lincoln Project

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

WOW - that is one heavy ad. It even made me tear up.

I think I should send the Lincoln project more money.

George Will is a real conservative and a real republican.

He hates Trump with a passion.

Here in Indiana, the share of deaths sorted by Age Demographic has been showing that the segments aged 60 and up are hardest hit by this virus. At the start, percent of those claimed over age sixty was almost 90%.

In the more recent weeks, the percent of deaths from the virus has moved from 91+% to 92+%. This is very likely the result of the shut downs preventing the aged from being visited by their loving family members.

The cure is being shown in this and various areas to be more deadly than the sickness.

Protect the vulnerable and open up the country.

George Will is a real conservative and a real republican.

He hates Trump with a passion.

Being a real Republican or a real Democrat is not a point of pride. It is a mark of shame.

Let's remember his embarrassing predictions in 2016.

George Will is what used to pass for a "Good Conservative".

Intellectually dismissive of anyone not like him. Pining for "Good Government" and wise officials with no workable definition of what those things are.

Americans are specifically results orientated. Will loved to talk about things, but only to demonstrate how much smarter than others he feels himself to be.

The old PNAC days have been shown to be a waste of our time and treasure. The world destroyed by WW2 was re-built. That need is ended.

The new Conservative looks EXACTLY like Donald J. Trump. Set the stage to let people work for their own benefit, exploiting their unique talents and abilities and then get our of the way and let 'r rip!

If someone decides themselves to run up a $100,000 bill to gain a worthless degree in Women's Studies, that's okay. It's also okay that they have to spend their whole life paying back the debt on that worth-free expense.

It's also okay if they want to get a job driving a truck earning $100K each year and live debt-free in a nice neighborhood with a wife and two kids and a dog.

Freedom, Baby! That's what Conservatism is all about.

The old PNAC days have been shown to be a waste of our time and treasure. The world destroyed by WW2 was re-built. That need is ended.

The Never Trumpers were primarily the neocons of the republican party. The "New Conservatives" have returned to their original side.

The Never Trumpers were primarily the neocons of the republican party. The "New Conservatives" have returned to their original side.

The PNAC people and the Globalists had several commonalities among their goals. I FEEL like both also envisioned a world in which the US leads an enlightened population of do-gooders.

I never cease to be amazed that the cutely naive idiots who advance the idea of globalism seem to miss the basic need for this to work:

The richer nations will need to be stripped for the poorer nations to prosper. The US, if this has escaped them, is one of the richer nations to be plundered for the greater good.

For reasons that elude me, they seem to believe that all members, individuals and states, involved in a global "nation state" will be required to be altruistic, equal, and motivated only by a desire to achieve the "greater good".

For what reason and by what means will all people suddenly convert from being people to being divine entities?

If anyone is REQUIRED to do anything, there must be a power or a group of powers enforcing that requirement. Those seeking the freedom to disobey that enforcement must be severely sanctioned to maintain the new order.

The Enforcers will delight in their ability to enforce. That's the way it's always been. There's nothing to indicate any change in humanity that supports a belief in a different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom