• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Last 30 days stock market.. UK + 3.0% germany -7.4% france-7.6% proving UK right

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
yep the ast 30 days stock market.. UK + 3.0% germany -7.4% france -7.6% proving UK make the best chice

yep the ast 30 days stock market.. UK + 3.0% germany -7.4% france -7.6% proving UK make the best chice

I made a great chice once, that chice was to learn to separate from the European union, chices chices chices!!1one

I made a great chice once, that chice was to learn to separate from the European union, chices chices chices!!1one

einstein use to horse laugh out of the building,, grammar rememberers copying like parrots thinking they were wise

I lay bck and type with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair.. BEST and WiSE to DO WISE over LOOKING WISE

einstein use to horse laugh out of the building,, grammar rememberers copying like parrots thinking they were wise

I lay bck and type with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair.. BEST and WiSE to DO WISE over LOOKING WISE

Can you even English!?

The pound fell to its weakest level in three decades against the dollar, surpassing lows reached in the aftermath of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union.
Sterling touched $1.30 and sank to its lowest since 2013 against the euro as evidence piled up that the Brexit vote is hurting confidence in the U.K. economy.
Pound Tumbles to 31-Year Low as Brexit Starts to Inflict Damage - Bloomberg

a few weeks dont prove diddly and dont prove squat.

It's a good indication since the majority of the knee jerk reactions talk place in the first few weeks, but time will tell.

Can you even English!?

Quite a lot of people In Québec have trouble with English Carjosse and some even with my real - Belgian actually - French.

new day but still the same UK stock beating both france and germany stock .. proving exit was the wise move

UK up 1.09%..France UP 0.89 %...Germany up 0.49%

for the last 30 days

Uk UP 4.0%.... France Down 8.0%.. Gsrmany Down 8.5%

this is the betters predicting that uk will win and the ones in the euro will lose

Back
Top Bottom