• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lars Larson Thinks blacks who support Obama are racist

Fox guest Lars Larson thinks racist blacks should be ashamed of their support for President Obama

And the right claims that liberals and blacks are always playing the race cards.

From your link
##################################################################################
And it's funny: the approval ratings for President Bush never broke the numbers down by race, so we can't be sure. But my recollection is that the tiny, sub-30-percent of Americans who still supported President Bush late in his tenure were almost 100 percent white.

And yes, they did so in the face of manifest and abject failure: Bush's presidency was the most catastrophic of any in our lifetimes.
###################################################################################

Few blacks vote Republican so of course most would have been white.

I don't know why blacks continue to support Obama while approval ratings among whites is dropping, but it could have to do with race. I don't see Obama doing anything to help minorities, so that can't be the reason.

My point with this post is that the right are always complaining about the left playing the race card (especially fox news). But yet they play it just as much. This is not the only case.

1) The whites voted for Obama because of white guilt.
2) Glen Beck calls Obama racist.
3) The only reason blacks voted for Obama is because he is black.

Can any one explain to me what is the difference between conservatives using it versus liberals using it?

Back
Top Bottom