• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Largest Black sea flagship warship Moskva explodes on Ukraine coast. RT propagandacondom blame a UK rocket !

The “Moskva” Flag Ship of the Russian Black Sea fleet, has now joined the Russian Underwater Special Operations - permanently, and has been officially withdrawn from the surface fleet.

The sinking of the Moskva today is the largest successful attack on a military ship since the U.S. struck vessels of the Japanese Imperial Navy in July 1945. Congratulations to Ukraine for sinking the largest military ship in 76 years.

FQVeolrXwAA2rhz

FQVloOYWQAI7Rhs

Largest Black sea flagship warship Moskva explodes on Ukraine coast. RT propagandacondom blame an UK rocket 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!​

It wasn't an explosion, it was a rapid unplanned disassembly. :lol:​

I love how Russia desperately wants to deny that this was caused by a Ukrainian military attack. Instead, they apparently want the world to believe that they're too stupid or incompetent to keep their ships from exploding all by themselves.

I love how Russia desperately wants to deny that this was caused by a Ukrainian military attack. Instead, they apparently want the world to believe that they're too stupid or incompetent to keep their ships from exploding all by themselves.
"We blew up our own ship" has to be the worst public relations damage control ever.

moscow : "It wasn't hit with a missile, Dmitriy broke the no-smoking rules." 😁

"It wasn't the Ukrainians, we're just completely incompetent." 🤣

Biden leadership enabled the information and resources to get into the right hands without US fingerprints on it.

Largest Black sea flagship warship Moskva explodes on Ukraine coast. RT propagandacondom blame an UK rocket 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!​

It wasn't an explosion, it was a rapid unplanned disassembly. :lol:​

"RT propagandacondom." I like that. (y)

51 days into full scale war, the golden horde finds "casus belli" in warship that they claim sank by accident. Orwell would not consider this kind of shit feasible for a book.

I don't celebrate the sinking of any warship as they have so many people on board.
I don't support Russia in any way but I hope as many people were saved as humanly possible.

As far as I know in a warzone it's considered propper to help save people from drowning even if they are enemy combatants and I know this happened in WW2.

I don't celebrate the sinking of any warship as they have so many people on board.
its your right , I Do celebrate death of the rapes, looters, OCCUPIERS , BABY - KILLERS and the WAR - CRIMINALS . AND they knew that Ukrainian fought back ALWAYS , THEY HAD A CHOICE ....

Back
Top Bottom