• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Large Number of Ukraine Servicemen Unwilling to Fight, Refuse to Obey Orders of Kiev

Re: Large Number of Ukraine Servicemen Unwilling to Fight, Refuse to Obey Orders of K

Is The Breakup Of Ukraine Inevitable?
11/12/2014

Ukraine is the very definition of the word “inevitable” — that which cannot be avoided. Ukraine is going broke. It may lose more of its territory. Investors are running for the door, betting that things are going to get worse. All of this is now unavoidable

Is The Breakup Of Ukraine Inevitable? - Forbes

Re: Large Number of Ukraine Servicemen Unwilling to Fight, Refuse to Obey Orders of K

Yes, and the last thing you are interested in is the truth about anything.

MSM propaganda is your cup of tea.

Take more English lessons. Your original post made no sense.

It made sense to me, but I've been told I'm a little more perceptive than the average bear. :mrgreen:

Yes, and the last thing you are interested in is the truth about anything.

Yes, I'm a crazy person interested only in fantasy. I perpetuate a narrative with flagrant disregard for counter evidence, inventing so-called facts along the way and leaving congruity behind.

MSM propaganda is your cup of tea.

All cults eschew common perspective.

Why Does the West Allow the Ukrainian Government to Write the Official Report on the Shoot-Down of MH-17?

By Eric Zuesse

Global Research, November 21, 2014

There are only two suspects in the shoot-down of the MH-17 Malaysian airliner over Ukraine on July 17th: the separatist rebels, whom the Ukrainian Government charge had shot it down mistaking it for one of the Ukrainian Air Force bombers that routinely drop bombs onto the separatists and their families and indiscriminately onto everyone else in that region; or otherwise the Ukrainian Air Force itself, as a means for President Obama to be able to win increased international sanctions against Russia for Russia’s support of those blamed rebels.

That’s it, and that’s all.
The Ukrainian Government gets to write the official ‘investigation’ report on that ‘accident.’ The other three Obama-allied nations will place their signatures onto it — or else there simply won’t be any such ‘final report.’

This agreement on Ukraine’s veto-power was signed on August 8th, by Ukraine, Australia, Belgium, and Netherlands, the four member-nations of the official ‘investigation.’
Why Does the West Allow the Ukrainian Government to Write the Official Report on the Shoot-Down of MH-17? | Global Research

The I.M.F. has identified a $15bn shortfall in its bailout for war-torn Ukraine. The gap need to be filled within weeks to avoid financial collapse.

G. Osborne, the UK finance minister, saying the EU was now asking for help from Russia at the same time it was sanctioning the Kremlin for its actions in Ukraine.

IMF warns Ukraine bailout at risk of collapse
December 9, 2014 7:27 pm
Peter Spiegel in Brussels and Roman Olearchyk in Kiev

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/9a3e...44feabdc0.html?siteedition=intl#axzz3MBp60HiF

Russia shifts to tougher economic relationship with Ukraine

Russian PM says Moscow’s relationship with Ukraine would now be based on purely ‘rational and pragmatic’ terms that put Russian interests first
Reuters
Published: 14:46 December 15, 2014

Moscow: Moving closer to the European Union offers no panacea for Ukraine’s financial problems and will mean big losses in economic ties with Moscow, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said in an article published on Monday.

He said Moscow had for many years provided generous terms in deals with Kiev which had helped build up Ukraine’s economy but the relationship would from now on be based on purely “rational and pragmatic” terms that put Russian interests first.

“We will no longer support the Ukrainian economy. It is a burden for us and to be honest, we are tired of it,” he wrote in Nezavisimaya Gazeta, a privately owned daily newspaper.
Russia shifts to tougher economic relationship with Ukraine | GulfNews.com

EU offers Ukraine more loans if it makes promised reforms
By RAF CASERTJanuary 8, 2015

BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union has offered to give extra rescue loans to Ukraine, which is struggling with recession and a costly war, but only if it makes its promised economic and political reforms.

The EU says it can give another 1.8 billion euros ($2.12 billion) in loans — on top of the 11 billion euros already pledged — if Kiev respects the terms of its international bailout deal. In particular, it wants to see better progress in stamping out corruption.

U.S. to back $2 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine

WASHINGTON Tue Jan 13,

(Reuters) - The United States plans to provide up to $2 billion in loan guarantees to Ukraine this year, the U.S. Treasury said on Tuesday, as part of a broader international package to stave off bankruptcy.

Like other major donors to the country, Treasury said the guarantees would be contingent on the former Soviet republic remaining on track to meet the conditions of its loan program from the International Monetary Fund. IMF officials are in Kiev this week to resume negotiations on the package, currently worth $17 billion.

Ukraine's government hopes the IMF's visit will lead to a bigger aid program as its economy has been pushed close to bankruptcy by a pro-Russian separatist war in the east and the government faces huge debt repayments.

U.S. to back $2 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine | Reuters

Screw the Imperialist Russians and their poorly disguised aggression.

Someone should ban these trolls.

“Panic in Kiev: Ukrainian forces surrender Donbass”

January 25, 2015
International observers report of growing panic in Kiev in connection with the successful counteroffensive of the separatists near Donbass.

Over a week of fighting the partisans have delivered a heavy blow to the Ukrainian forces. The group of Ukrainian fighters in Donbas suffered huge losses, the soldiers are demoralized, the officers are confused and unable to control the situation.

ClubOrlov: Panic in Kiev?

Russia was invaded by one MILLION Ukrainian men of military age, hiding from Poroshenko - official data
January 31, 2015

Varyag_2007

More than one million male citizens of Ukraine, which is currently in the process of the fourth wave of mobilization, are already on the territory of the Russian Federation, which was declared by the resolution of Verkhovnaya Rada as the "aggressor".

Russia was invaded by one MILLION Ukrainian men of military age, hiding from Poroshenko - official data - Fort Russ

Here is what you have the right to do. Skip threads you find irrelevant. Katsungs thread title was very clear for those with basic comprehension skills.
Here is what you dont have the right to do. Censor other members posts.
Develop some self control and drop the Joseph Goebbel impression.
Your source is nothing but a pro-Moscow propaganda rag. Stop wasting our time with this nonsense.

Basic common sense never your strong point I see. The only thing uplifting about this whole thing is the "shock and awe" of the western fascist puppets in Kiev that a bunch of farmers and miners keep kicking their ass and taking their NATO war equipment.
Who is being attacked and where? If they dont want to keep dying all they have to do is go home.
11025965_1616800468543299_943822485525891571_n.jpg
Screw the Imperialist Russians and their poorly disguised aggression.

I dont believe anyone has denied that there are Russians fighting in Ukraine. The ethnic Russian people are the ones being killed there and Tymoshenko already stated that they would all be killed for their land. Would you hand over your family, land and put down your weapons if someone said they were coming to kill you? There are many different countries fighting in Ukraine. There has been no military personnel sent into Ukraine. If there had been the fighting wouldnt be in Donbass and there would be a Russian flag flying over the Capital in Kiev.
I wonder if people also believe that Scotland and Quebec should be bombed for separatist attempt?
Lets just say that China decided to arm and provide a 5th column for the drug cartels in Mexico City so they could put ballistic missiles in Tijuana. Would you find that acceptable?
I've been reading about Russians captured well into Ukraine, who Moscow claim "accidentally strayed" across the border... the Russian troops texting about fearing going home in steel coffins, like the friends they were speaking to the day before.

2ez1m3k.jpg

bf6c398410381004ade0e87f092fac75.jpg

ukraine-nazi-emblems-400x205.jpg
I don't need 'evidence'. This isn't a court of law. It is my opinion, based on reading a number of 'news' stories from this source, the essence of which is 'the separists (sounds better than Moscow funded thugs) are noble freedom fighters and the Ukrainians (generally referred to as Kiev) are all nazis. Nobody believes that crap except Russians and their sympathizers.

I bet you still think the Holocaust, Northwood, Iran-Contra, Operation Ajax, and Gulf of Tonkin Never Happened. Education is your friend. Dont run away.
I'm always amazed at the sources used by these apologists. Do they think we all just fell off the turnip truck? Maybe, because most of them are Russians, they actually swallow this drivel. Those of us in the rest of the world are sophisiticated enough to generally recognize propaganda for what it is. And this isn't even very good propaganda.

Yes because everyone knows that Ukrainian and English are the only 2 languages that should be spoken. All other foreign language utterance should be banned and the speaker should be shot.
Typical ignorance of the untraveled, "north america is the only area that matters" limited thinker. Might want to take a drive outside Mayberry every once in awhile.
0363.jpg
You're still having difficulties, aren't you? The correct phrase would be 'following me closely' as opposed to your phrase 'following me tightly'. Always glad to be of service to our Russian sympathizers.

Last edited:

I dont believe anyone has denied that there are Russians fighting in Ukraine. The ethnic Russian people are the ones being killed there and Tymoshenko already stated that they would all be killed for their land. Would you hand over your family, land and put down your weapons if someone said they were coming to kill you? There are many different countries fighting in Ukraine. There has been no military personnel sent into Ukraine. If there had been the fighting wouldnt be in Donbass and there would be a Russian flag flying over the Capital in Kiev.
I wonder if people also believe that Scotland and Quebec should be bombed for separatist attempt?
Lets just say that China decided to arm and provide a 5th column for the drug cartels in Mexico City so they could put ballistic missiles in Tijuana. Would you find that acceptable?

Leave off the putin propaganda. Those texts and coffins are being delivered all over Mother Russia.

Are they invisible coffins? Do you see Jesus faces in your toast? :lol:
Psssst ... dont tell people what not to post. It only confirms your fascist puppet leanings.
Leave off the putin propaganda. Those texts and coffins are being delivered all over Mother Russia.

Putin's puppet proles push propaganda ponderously.

Very good Sweetie. Now do Peter Piper for me.
Putin's puppet proles push propaganda ponderously.

western European and American zombies, 20,000…
•20,000 increase in Ukrainian men a week seeking refuge in Russia, to avoid Porky’s military draft.
•1.193 million Ukrainian men, conscription age, now staying in Russia.
•2.5 million Ukrainian nationals (refugees) currently being taken care of (feed, clothed, etc…) in Russia.

ITAR TASS Reports…

“About 2.5 million Ukrainian nationals, including 1.193 million men of conscription age, are staying in the territory of Russia,” the FMS told TASS. More than 850,000 people have arrived from Ukraine’s south-eastern regions.

“About 440,000 people who were forced to leave south-eastern Ukraine have applied for a refugee status, temporary shelter or temporary residence permit,” the FMS press service went on to say.

Russia has 531 temporary refugee centers in its territory for 27,000 Ukrainian refugees.

If Russia is Ukraine's enemy then why are 1.2 million Ukrainian men seeking refuge in Russia? - Red Pill Times

Back
Top Bottom