• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop Rudy Has Bigger Problems

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Borat spoofed and creepy behavior aside, saying Rudy is simply an idiot would be the world's greatest understatement. The man retrieving a laptop from a blind man seems to have been caught messing with a teenager, an under aged teenager, to boot.

WTF?

On what appear to be hidden cameras, we see Giuliani remove her microphone and ask for her phone number and address as he sits down on the bed. He starts patting her backside as she removes the microphone from his pants. Giuliani then lies down on the bed and starts sticking his hands down his pants in a suggestive manner.

Ok, Rudy didn't know she was 15. But, sheesh. Isn't he like 70?

Doesn't matter if he didn't know.

Have another drink Rudy...

This timeline just gets ****ing crazier and crazier.

This timeline just gets ****ing crazier and crazier.
lol...I was having a few beers in Phoenix with a work bud, long before the COVID, when some really young hot chick started flirting with me. I turned to my friend and said, "She's probably a set-up sent by my wife."

In other words: If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

lol...I was having a few beers with a work bud long before the COVID when some really young hot chick started flirting with me. I turned to my friend and said, "She's probably a set-up sent by my wife."

In other words: If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

I am so lucky. :ROFLMAO:
My wife has watched women trying to flirt with me.
Some of them have been awfully cute, too.
She just has a smirk on her face, and she says,
"Lookee all you want...NO touchee."

Many years ago I fell in love with a woman who was almost 18. We stayed together for 3 years or so. She was brilliant, an artist and a kind person.

In a way I may have gotten duped. She and her friends also bright young ladies would share their experiences with some us which were some that I had not done until my mid twenties.
Thought these young ladies had to be college girls. They did love our parties.

BUT prostituting young women is a crime.

So basically if Rudy Giuliani had only been at a pizza place, Q could say that they finally caught a real child sexual predator for once.

Laptop Rudy Has Bigger Problems

Humm......pedophile .....Russian Agent......pedophile.....Russian Agent

Really is hard to pick which one I find more objectionable. Don't think I will try. No need to overload my circuitry when both are DEPLORABLE!!!!

giphy.gif

Yes, we know you have done exactly what Rudy did MANY TIMES Donnie. Geeuz, you would think that just once Donnie would learn to keep his big fat STUUUUPID mouth shut for once for his own good.

Back
Top Bottom