• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

You simplify things because a mole can work for the CIA but this does not imply that he has a security clearance. And even career officers have restrictions regarding the information they can access based on their ranking and position.
Served in the past does not give somebody a right to have a security clearance for ever.
Also, where did Manafort and Papadopoulos work?

Finally, you miss the point that I did not make an argument that the FBI could investigate the Trump campaign officials because they did not have security clearance ( by the way, such argument would have made Trump and Kushner eligible for investigation). I just gave you an example to show you that one can start an investigation even without probable cause!
We know that the 'probable cause' was the Steele Dossier', financed and devised by Hillary Clinton and the DNC. We also know that the upper echelons of the CIA, FBI and DNI lied to Congress in their efforts to hide what they were up to. That's all public information.

But notice how no one in EU sucks up to that gas station nearly as much as our own president.
What are you referring to here? Who has the US President been 'sucking up to', and what examples and evidence on this charge can you share?

What's happening with the laptop story? For a couple of days the AM radio talk show hosts were declaring it the smoking gun that would sink Mr. Joseph Biden's campaign like the Lusitania. Or the Maine. Or the Andrea Doria. Or ... you know. Whatever.

I've been awaiting a full account by, say, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani or some other highly-placed person in the entourage of President of the United States of America Donald Trump.

The silence is notable.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Advocates for?
Did you happen to miss what Russia was doing to various EU countries a couple of years ago?
What would you suggest as an alternative, especially when Gazprom SHUTS OFF delivery and freezes thousands of people in the dead of winter?
Also, you are aware that Germany also just completed a natgas terminal that accepts deliveries from the US, yes?

Your response sounds particularly isolationist, but more importantly it sounds like what would be expected from someone who has little knowledge about the facts of life in EU, and one of those facts happens to that everyone has to play ball with that giant gas station masquerading as a country.
But notice how no one in EU sucks up to that gas station nearly as much as our own president.

No, I don't notice. US imposes sanctions upon Russia that all of the EU opposes. The entire EU sucks up to Russia 10 times over what Trump does.

What's happening with the laptop story? For a couple of days the AM radio talk show hosts were declaring it the smoking gun that would sink Mr. Joseph Biden's campaign like the Lusitania. Or the Maine. Or the Andrea Doria. Or ... you know. Whatever.

I've been awaiting a full account by, say, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani or some other highly-placed person in the entourage of President of the United States of America Donald Trump.

The silence is notable.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.
The story basically faded away for a number of reasons:

1. Credibility. The details behind how the story came about with Rudy Giuliani being the front-man and how the laptop came into the possession of a computer repair shop owner who happens to also be a strong Trump supporter raised several red flags for many.

2. The fact that any information the was "discovered" couldn't be verified as authentic.

3. The fact that much of the information that did come out had more to do with Hunter Biden than Joe Biden. In short, without a direct connection to Joe Biden, there was no real story...just alot of enuendo.

4. The FBI sat on the laptop for over a year and didn't report any findings AND refused to confirm any of Rudy's finding...they, in fact, debunked much of it. That pretty much stopped the disinformation campaign dead in its tracks.

5. TWO Senate Committees investigated links to Hunter Biden - and by extension Joe Biden - for criminal corruption and found NONE. Lots of speculation, lots of "potential conflict of interest", but did not confirm anything.

6. AND HERE'S THE KICKER!!! The Trump Kids making millions off foreign business deals WHILE THEIR FATHER IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE stuck many as very hypercritical. How are you going to criticize your political rival of doing EXACTLY what you and your family are currently doing?

That's why the story quickly lost traction.

1. Credibility. The details behind how the story came about with Rudy Giuliani being the front-man and how the laptop came into the possession of a computer repair shop owner who happens to also be a strong Trump supporter raised several red flags for many.

2. The fact that any information the was "discovered" couldn't be verified as authentic.

3. The fact that much of the information that did come out had more to do with Hunter Biden than Joe Biden. In short, without a direct connection to Joe Biden, there was no real story...just alot of enuendo.

4. The FBI sat on the laptop for over a year and didn't report any findings AND refused to confirm any of Rudy's finding...they, in fact, debunked much of it. That pretty much stopped the disinformation campaign dead in its tracks.

5. TWO Senate Committees investigated links to Hunter Biden - and by extension Joe Biden - for criminal corruption and found NONE. Lots of speculation, lots of "potential conflict of interest", but did not confirm anything.

6. AND HERE'S THE KICKER!!! The Trump Kids making millions off foreign business deals WHILE THEIR FATHER IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE stuck many as very hypercritical. How are you going to criticize your political rival of doing EXACTLY what you and your family are currently doing?

Hi!

I would think that Mr. Rudolph Giuliani's 'cred' index took a hit, too. By the time we've digested the hands-in-pants movie scene and this, Mr. Giuliani appears a bit past his 'use by' date as far as the President of the United States of America Donald Trump's re-election campaign is concerned.

We know that the 'probable cause' was the Steele Dossier', financed and devised by Hillary Clinton and the DNC. We also know that the upper echelons of the CIA, FBI and DNI lied to Congress in their efforts to hide what they were up to. That's all public information.

Again, why you preetend that I said that we need "probable cause" for opening an investigation? We do not!
Manafort's activities in Ukraine, Papadopoulos's claims that hee was approrched by Russians offerig help and numerous other red flags were enough by themselves to have an investigation of certain members of the Trump Campaign.
And no, Hillary did not hire Steele. The DNC paid Fusion and the company hired Steele. She is as much responsible for Steele as you are when you buy products from American companies who hire illegal immigrants. And Fusion was used by the republicans also during their primaries.

All the above are public information. Also, the Inspector's General report is public inforrmation and it justified the opening of the investigation, so be honest with your reading of the "public information"

Again, why you preetend that I said that we need "probable cause" for opening an investigation? We do not!
I never said they needed probable cause I said they had probable cause.
Manafort's activities in Ukraine, Papadopoulos's claims that hee was approrched by Russians offerig help and numerous other red flags were enough by themselves to have an investigation of certain members of the Trump Campaign.
And they had nothing.
And no, Hillary did not hire Steele. The DNC paid Fusion and the company hired Steele. She is as much responsible for Steele as you are when you buy products from American companies who hire illegal immigrants. And Fusion was used by the republicans also during their primaries.
So you think Brennan was lying when he wrote that HRC developed the whole Russia/Trump conspiracy thing?

Last edited:
ian. Trump conspiracy?
Hi!

I would think that Mr. Rudolph Giuliani's 'cred' index took a hit, too. By the time we've digested the hands-in-pants movie scene and this, Mr. Giuliani appears a bit past his 'use by' date as far as the President of the United States of America Donald Trump's re-election campaign is concerned.

Don't rely on CNN.to keep you informed.

I never said they needed probable cause I said they had probable cause.
And they had nothing.
So you

Alhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduJjDJnQfoorable cause I said they had probable causel the above arIe public information. Also, the Inspector's General report is public inforrmation and it justified the opening of the investigation, so be honest with your reading of the "public information"
ly
[/QUOTE]

They had enough of red flags to open an investigation. And they even charged some of the Trump Campaign member for failing to register as foreign agents

In any case, the fact that Mueller could not subpoena people in Russia or Ukraine certainly narrowed his chances of investigating the relations between certain members of the Trump adminstration with Russian suspected agents but this does not negate the validity of opening such investigation. Even the GOP Senate report found tht Manafort shared private data from the Trump Campaing pollingg with Russians.

Manafort shared campaign info with Russian intelligence officer, Senate panel finds

The nearly 1,000-page report offers a detailed portrait of Manafort's connection to Konstantin Kilimnik, whom the Senate panel identifies as a Russian intelligence officer with potential ties to the hack of Democratic emails during the 2016 election.

"On numerous occasions over the course of his time on the Trump Campaign, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik," the committee wrote.

The above is also public information but apparently it is not played much in the RW media bubble.

5. TWO Senate Committees investigated links to Hunter Biden - and by extension Joe Biden - for criminal corruption and found NONE. Lots of speculation, lots of "potential conflict of interest", but did not contio , In facfirm anything.

6. AND HERE'S THE KICKER!!! The Trump Kids making millions off foreign business deals WHILE THEIR FATHER IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE stuck many as very hypercritical. How are you going to criticize your politit cal rival of doing EXACTLY what you and your family are currently doing?

It never lost traction at all, just because MSM and Social media stopped reporting. In fact that computer info has gained more credibility and momentum after the interview with Tony Bobulinski.

It never lost traction at all, just because MSM and Social media stopped reporting. In fact that computer info has gained more credibility and momentum after the interview with Tony Bobulinski.
None of which is confirmed by law enforcement

ian. Trump conspiracy?
Don't rely on CNN.to keep you informed.

Hi!

I don't. I regularly check a number of news services both in the US and abroad. Add in PBS and a number of AM radio talk show hosts and that's a rough sketch. Then there's WINS, WBBR and a number of other New York and NJ radio stations. Evenings and early mornings I might be checking out AM DX and listen to stations up to a 1,000 mile radius from NYC.

They had enough of red flags to open an investigation. And they even charged some of the Trump Campaign member for failing to register as foreign agents

In any case, the fact that Mueller could not subpoena people in Russia or Ukraine certainly narrowed his chances of investigating the relations between certain members of the Trump adminstration with Russian suspected agents but this does not negate the validity of opening such investigation. Even the GOP Senate report found tht Manafort shared private data from the Trump Campaing pollingg with Russians.

Manafort shared campaign info with Russian intelligence officer, Senate panel finds

The nearly 1,000-page report offers a detailed portrait of Manafort's connection to Konstantin Kilimnik, whom the Senate panel identifies as a Russian intelligence officer with potential ties to the hack of Democratic emails during the 2016 election.

"On numerous occasions over the course of his time on the Trump Campaign, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik," the committee wrote.

The above is also public information but apparently it is not played much in the RW media bubble.
[/QUOTE] Trump fired Manafort on August 19, well before the election.. After that he was on his own.

I find it very ironic that a person who starts a video blog entitled "Common Sense" uses none of his God given common sense in going forward with a story that makes absolutely no sense.
You watched the video? Which part made no sense?

Trump fired Manafort on August 19, well before the election.. After that he was on his own.

The reply format in your posts does not work and looks like you say things that I have said...
The fact that Trump fired Manafort (after the NYT and the liberal media exposed his relationship with Russian interests) does not change the fact that there were enough red flags for the investigation (which by the way opened before August 19).

The reply format in your posts does not work and looks like you say things that I have said...
The fact that Trump fired Manafort (after the NYT and the liberal media exposed his relationship with Russian interests) does not change the fact that there were enough red flags for the investigation (which by the way opened before August 19).
Sorry about reply screw up. The fact remains that Trump fired Manafort when the news was verified. It was an easy decision

Trump was a nerwcomer to BC and no idea of the depth of the swamp, who to truust,and so on. I think he felt evryong was on the swsame side no matter if there was a D or an R after their name.

But we can see how wrong he was and his naivete showed early. The WSJ warned before he was inaugurated to fire Comey but he left the Obama holdovers almost intact, and they went on to attack him immediately, and then for the remained her of his term,. Liars like Brennan who called Trump 'treasonous' and a 'traitor', will be exposed should Trump win. Otherwise the swamp continues and the DC area will grow even bigger as the richest in the country.

This is your hero.

He is a psychopath:

This isn't stupidity. This is evil.

Biden is a good man. Trump is the devil.

Case closed.

What is wrong with you that would support such evil? Do you really hate the media more than you love your fellow citizens? Do you really hate the "left" more than you love your fellow citizens?

Is your hatred, your rage, your grudge against everyone you think has wronged you in some way really more important to you than your fellow citizens?

You've been spoonfed garbage propaganda and now your brain is so rotted you can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong.

The good news is most Americans didn't fall for his lies as you did. You were fooled. You were tricked. You were lied to. You were hoodwinked. And you believed it all. You believed Mr. Bigshot TV man was going to solve all your problems and make America great again. Wow....were you wrong.

And this piece of crap, Trump, will be leaving office soon. He's a loser. He's always been a loser. He will always be a loser.

I'm gone for three days, and I come back to diatribe that has basis in reality.
Your camp has been trying to prove that he's everything from Nazi, all the way to being mentally ill. So I'm going to inform you on this once more.
Just because you repeat something to such an inane degree, does not actually make it True.

We've had over 40 years of Biden's meddling and I can't really find something that tells me that I should trust him. Especially after he stated that I'm not really black, if I can't decided to vote for him.

I guess that's what your "good man" does.
Funny how these kind of things play out.

True-- but the story checked out.

Bobulinsky seems to corroborating the story which would support the emails.
Part of the issue here is that the Bidens do not claim they are not authentic.

The innuendo is that H Biden traded on the Biden family name and J Biden knew about it.
And that J Biden had a piece of the action.

Apparently, H Biden was implicated (though never charged) in a fraud prosecution that recently concluded.
Moreover, there are stories that he himself has been under criminal investigation,

Abuse of power doesn't have to be illegal.
For a man who has lived his entire life as a public employee, J Biden is a very wealthy man.

Its probably more accurate to say journalists are refusing to do their job.[/QUOTE]

Watch Trump supporters pathetically try to explain the stupid conspiracy theory Rudy and Bannon have been trying to drum up against Biden:

Watch Trump supporters pathetically try to explain the stupid conspiracy theory Rudy and Bannon have been trying to drum up against Biden:

Folks who believed in the stupid Trump/Russia conspiracy theory are living in glass houses...

Developing................more and more. Joe Biden needs to answer up about what these emails mean. So far he refuses.

DNI Ratcliffe says the emails are not Russian disinformation.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden. [/QUOTE]
Me I am waiting for the NY AG to access Trumps tax records.
Now unless Trump issues a pardon, similar to what Ford did for Nixon, they could very well be in jail

Developing................more and more. Joe Biden needs to answer up about what these emails mean. So far he refuses.

DNI Ratcliffe says the emails are not Russian disinformation.
That you find Ratcliffe as credible, well it is all in his name

Back
Top Bottom