• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Landslide: Trump

had a Democratic president bumbled us into these multiple disasters, we'd be missing a few states by now.

You keep claiming multiple disasters. Can you list them? The only ongoing crisis is the pandemic. If you want to blame Trump for that, then you are also blaming every other nation on the planet. instead of China where the virus actually came from.

Trump screws up on the biggest tests that landed in his lap (thus killing 10s of thousands of extra Americans) and the Confederates will still vote for him.

Everyone understands why, correct?

I don't believe any poll matters until we know how many are prevented from voting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Like here?(LOL)

Please, please, please be right.

I believe I will be. I do not take opinion polls seriously unless what I see on the ground backs them up. I saw the excitement and energy on the Trump side in 2016 that was lacking in the Hillary campaign.....all while the polls were pretty much guaranteeing a Hillary Victory. I am seeing the same signs this time at an increased level.

I think it's a totally bizarre world we live in where Trump's cult followers believe that the decimated economy and social and racial unrest in the streets somehow make the incumbent look good.

America is on fire and in chaos: Trump 2020

It does when the shut down and destruction of our economy was caused by the democrats. Tens of thousands of essential businesses have proven without a doubt their was no need to shut down but act responsibly. Then you have all the chaos terror by these criminals masquerading as protesters supported by the democrats intimidating and threatening the good citizens of this country. Attacking our leaders in the DC. It is the local leaders that failed to weed out the bad appes in our city which are the democrats not the republicans. We are just smart enough to see the actual cause and are not fooled by your lies.

That is a hopelessly partisan take on your part. Where exactly has he mismanaged any crisis? There have only really been two. The massive illegal immigrant caravans and Covid 19. Illegal Immigration is now at historic lows and according to Dr Fauci and Dr Birk, Trump has done well in handling the pandemic.

when we share the same reality, i'll discuss it with you. until then, it's hopeless.

I didn't blame him for a storm. I'm blaming him for mismanaging every crisis. He has been hopelessly incompetent, and his incompetence was entirely predictable.
This is extremely disingenuous. I am referring to the pandemic as a natural disaster, one which the administration has handled rather well.

The common media narrative is that the White House bungled the coronavirus, but it's BS. Trump was ahead of the curve and most of the control is in state and local hands. The travel ban to China was timely and it bought time. he set up the task force, gave it a high profile liaison and a lot of publicity. In February no one had ever heard of Dr. Fauci. There were shortages of tests, masks, ventilators. The administration worked around usual roadblocks to get all of these available in record time. The same is true of the vaccine, which was initially not expected until 2022. Those Governors that heeded the task force guidelines did well, eg Florida, Texas, interestingly California. Those that did not, did less well, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts.

This is extremely disingenuous. I am referring to the pandemic as a natural disaster, one which the administration has handled rather well.

The common media narrative is that the White House bungled the coronavirus, but it's BS. Trump was ahead of the curve and most of the control is in state and local hands. The travel ban to China was timely and it bought time. he set up the task force, gave it a high profile liaison and a lot of publicity. In February no one had ever heard of Dr. Fauci. There were shortages of tests, masks, ventilators. The administration worked around usual roadblocks to get all of these available in record time. The same is true of the vaccine, which was initially not expected until 2022. Those Governors that heeded the task force guidelines did well, eg Florida, Texas, interestingly California. Those that did not, did less well, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts.

yeah, like i said, it's hopeless. believe whatever you like.

You are blaming President Trump for the pandemic. That is a fact.

How he handled it is grounds for discussion, but the narrative that the President bungled the crisis is at best slanted and at worst libel.

You are blaming President Trump for the pandemic. That is a fact.

How he handled it is grounds for discussion, but the narrative that the President bungled the crisis is at best slanted and at worst libel.

Landslide: Trump

I think it's a totally bizarre world we live in where Trump's cult followers believe that the decimated economy and social and racial unrest in the streets somehow make the incumbent look good.

America is on fire and in chaos: Trump 2020

What’s total bizarre is to believe that the incumbent had anything to do with the pandemic and the BLM racial unrest, yet you people still try to make it stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe any poll matters until we know how many are prevented from voting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone that doesn’t vote is too stupid to vote, so it’s a win-win for America.

Lock her up has involved into lock them up and destroy my political dissidents. Two Trump supporters have shot and killed, yet they think the other side is more dangerous. Maga is hate

I didn't blame him for a storm. I'm blaming him for mismanaging every crisis. He has been hopelessly incompetent, and his incompetence was entirely predictable.

And you are still wrong.

when we share the same reality, i'll discuss it with you. until then, it's hopeless.

You need to embrace reality then. So far you spout partisan drivel.

This will be the last projection of yours that I will respond to in this thread.

I agree with the other posters, nothing of significance ever! Groundhog Day

The only “hopeless” is your chance of putting Biden in charge

What’s total bizarre is to believe that the incumbent had anything to do with the pandemic and the BLM racial unrest, yet you people still try to make it stick.

If course! He takes no responsibility for anything and none of America's problems are Trump's fault! He's a victim!

If course! He takes no responsibility for anything and none of America's problems are Trump's fault! He's a victim!

Irrelevant, and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom