• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Landslide: Trump

What a load of half truths. Those taken off the voter rolls are generally dead, moved to a different state, or simply names of household pets or cemetary markers. At least one country for instance in California had more registered voters then then actual residents.

Except the ones who aren't. The purges are supposed to remove the dead, moved, felons and other ineligibles, but they are often use to strike many thousands more off, usually conveniently close to an election so they have no time to fight the battle to get reinstated before they can vote.

Those who are wrongfully taken off - over 50,000 ahead of Georgia's last midterms - have to fight to get themselves reinstated. This is what actually happened in 2018. Now the authorities are looking at whether a further 200,000 in that state alone were wrongfully removed.

Some states are deliberately removing eligible voters, plain and simple. The evidence in at least one case is above. Show us the evidence that Georgia correctly removed those voters.

Does that contradict what I posted? Feel free to post anything that shows Trump saying he was responsible for anything negative in his life, not just his Presidency.

You want to pretend Mass is in play for Trump?

No, its a canary in the coal mine for those of us who are astute. Hint: Americans dont like seeing 74vyr old women getting punched in the face. Tick tock.

That is a hopelessly partisan take on your part. Where exactly has he mismanaged any crisis? There have only really been two. The massive illegal immigrant caravans and Covid 19. Illegal Immigration is now at historic lows and according to Dr Fauci and Dr Birk, Trump has done well in handling the pandemic.

No, he has not done well. For two months he was vacillating, telling you that the virus was under control, nothing to worry about, business as usual, back to normal soon. And here you are, approaching 200,000 deaths with 4% of the world population and 20% of Covid-related deaths, globally. Trump was more concerned with 'looking good' in terms of 'numbers' than doing anything positive; and nothing has changed since-witness his instructions to 'slow the testing down' because the numbers scared him. From the very beginning this has been about Trump, his 'numbers' and his election prospects, and the American people be damned.
I won't even start mentioning his reckless touting of unproven medication, ignoring professionals and promoting falsehoods.

'I like the numbers being where they are': Trump remarks on Grand Princess passengers – video | US news | The Guardian

Last edited:
Except the ones who aren't. The purges are supposed to remove the dead, moved, felons and other ineligibles, but they are often use to strike many thousands more off, usually conveniently close to an election so they have no time to fight the battle to get reinstated before they can vote.

Those who are wrongfully taken off - over 50,000 ahead of Georgia's last midterms - have to fight to get themselves reinstated. This is what actually happened in 2018. Now the authorities are looking at whether a further 200,000 in that state alone were wrongfully removed.

Some states are deliberately removing eligible voters, plain and simple. The evidence in at least one case is above. Show us the evidence that Georgia correctly removed those voters.

the Republicans in my state tried to remove my wife and me from the rolls a few years ago even though we vote in every primary and general election. i'm still pissed off about it.

Take out California and Trump received the majority of popular votes.

And take out the rural states and Trump did not. What's your point? You don't get to eliminate entire sections of this country just because you don't like how they vote.

Nixon had the DNC robbed to cheat in the election. Trump had Russia rob the DNC to cheat in the election. But At least Nixon did not conspire with a foreign adversary to cheat. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the FBI investigating foreign adversaries infiltrating a Presidential campaign. If Trump didn't want the FBI he should have not had 100's of contacts with Russian operatives.

And once again you have no facts for your claims. ZIP.

Kenosha did it. White suburbia may not have cared too much about Portland and Seattle, but now the nonsense has spread to Everytown, USA.
Let's re-visit this topic since a bunch of new info is coming out about the aftermath of Kenosha (and what you said was the straw).

so, not only did America reject Trump, most felt what happened in Kenosha was wrong (in many ways) and now this...

It has already been established there is no voter fraud in this country. At least when the left win anyway.

I think it's a totally bizarre world we live in where Trump's cult followers believe that the decimated economy and social and racial unrest in the streets somehow make the incumbent look good.

America is on fire and in chaos: Trump 2020
What a shame leftwing governors decided to decimate their economies and stir up riots with phony outrage.

Back
Top Bottom