• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lake Charles, the "King of Refinery Towns" out of action.

The Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind. They can say what they want to say. They shouldn’t have their feelings hurt just because some people don’t want to buy their records when they speak out. Freedom is a two-way street ... I don't really care what the Dixie Chicks said. I want to do what I think is right for the American people, and if some singers or Hollywood stars feel like speaking out, that's fine. That's the great thing about America"
-G.W. Bush-

"Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big"
-DJ Trump-

Yeah, Trump makes people miss Bush.

I am simply not into music like the Dixie Chicks had.

After witnessing Trump's reaction to the hurricane in Puerto Rico, I knew one thing: if California was hit by the big one, we'd be on our own. Well, the big one didn't happen; we were just ravaged by wildfires instead. Yep...we were on our own. In fact, Trump specifically gave an order to FEMA not to help us. (Yes, that happened).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ens-cut-off-fema-aid-california-forest-fires/

If a hostile foreign power bombed one of the states right now, this would be their opportunity, because Trump wouldn't do a goddamn thing about it.

If a hostile foreign power were to drop a nuke on Los Angeles, Twumpy's handlers would tell him it's only going to affect blue states, so he'd taunt us for the crater and say that we should have swept the floors more.

And Twumpy supporters here on DP would cheer and laugh, the same way the islamists did on 9/11.
Now tell me how that's MAGA.

If a hostile foreign power were to drop a nuke on Los Angeles, Twumpy's handlers would tell him it's only going to affect blue states, so he'd taunt us for the crater and say that we should have swept the floors more.

I think we all know exactly what would happen if trump had been President when Pearl Harbor was attacked: he’d blame the Japanese for the attack, Hawaii’s governor for the disastrous response, and then he’d do nothing. As the Nazis and the Japanese started invading the US coasts, he’d say it wasn’t his fault.

Over 1 million people are without power. That's going to take time...lol

You can't simply stand back up power poles like they were Christmas trees. So you are correct.

Hurricanes are very well known. Protections are well known. People who refuse to self protect are always in added danger.

I think we all know exactly what would happen if trump had been President when Pearl Harbor was attacked: he’d blame the Japanese for the attack, Hawaii’s governor for the disastrous response, and then he’d do nothing. As the Nazis and the Japanese started invading the US coasts, he’d say it wasn’t his fault.

FDR set things up at Pearl Harbor to deliberately be attacked by the Japanese.

Day of Deceit.jpg

After witnessing Trump's reaction to the hurricane in Puerto Rico, I knew one thing: if California was hit by the big one, we'd be on our own. Well, the big one didn't happen; we were just ravaged by wildfires instead. Yep...we were on our own. In fact, Trump specifically gave an order to FEMA not to help us. (Yes, that happened).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ens-cut-off-fema-aid-california-forest-fires/

If a hostile foreign power bombed one of the states right now, this would be their opportunity, because Trump wouldn't do a goddamn thing about it.

I advise all who fall for the Democrats whataboutism fake rhetoric, study FEMA a lot. Study how small their staff really is. Study to think of them not first, but last. FEMA is not first on the scene. FEMA has not nearly enough personnel to be anywhere first.

YES FEMA does have resources. And they rush assistance to victims. But they do not have a huge transportation system.

Don't believe me? Study FEMA.

As to Puerto Rico and the hurricane. Trump did all he could do. And the local state and local people were not properly prepared.

And Twumpy supporters here on DP would cheer and laugh, the same way the islamists did on 9/11.
Now tell me how that's MAGA.

You know Biden will lose. So do not act surprised. Be kinder this next 4 years.

Speaking of which, notice how absolutely WRONG John Milius was when he wrote "Red Dawn"?
The entire story was based on the premise of leftists, particularly the Green Party, destroying our foreign policy and leading to the collapse of NATO, when in reality the one who wants to do away with NATO is none other than Trump himself, and we're now cozier with Putin than most evangelical preachers are with their wives.

Speaking of which, notice how absolutely WRONG John Milius was when he wrote "Red Dawn"?
The entire story was based on the premise of leftists, particularly the Green Party, destroying our foreign policy and leading to the collapse of NATO, when in reality the one who wants to do away with NATO is none other than Trump himself, and we're now cozier with Putin than most evangelical preachers are with their wives.

Nobody predicted in 1984 where the Culture Wars would take us, so of course at the time it seemed logical that it would be the commie liberals that would open up the US to a hostile foreign power (especially, of course, the USSR). But with the gift of 20/20 hindsight it makes perfect sense that it would be the Republican Party who would end up doing that. With the marriage of the Republican Party under Reagan to ultra right wing Christianity, the pro life movement and the NRA, it was the Republicans who were conditioned for forty years to see Democrats as a domestic enemy.

Enter Fox News and the mainstreaming of conspiracy theory culture, and you have the exact environment you need for somebody like Trump to come along. So desperate were the GOP for a leader who would vanquish the enemy in their midst once and for all that they would tolerate any all treachery to see it happen.

Over 1 million people are without power. That's going to take time...lol

I don't think help will arrive, period. I think the Trump administration will talk and talk and no help will be given to Louisiana, despite the nature of business done in Lake Charles and Westlake.

The Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind. They can say what they want to say. They shouldn’t have their feelings hurt just because some people don’t want to buy their records when they speak out. Freedom is a two-way street ... I don't really care what the Dixie Chicks said. I want to do what I think is right for the American people, and if some singers or Hollywood stars feel like speaking out, that's fine. That's the great thing about America"
-G.W. Bush-

"Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big"
-DJ Trump-

Yeah, Trump makes people miss Bush.

That's the essential difference between Trump® and Joe and Kamala; Trump® stands behind law enforcement, where Joe and Kamala stand behind Justice.

That's the essential difference between Trump[emoji2400] and Joe and Kamala; Trump[emoji2400] stands behind law enforcement, where Joe and Kamala stand behind Justice.

So you say “Justice” is extralegal, and that Biden’s cabal doesn’t care to enforce the law?

Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody predicted in 1984 where the Culture Wars would take us, so of course at the time it seemed logical that it would be the commie liberals that would open up the US to a hostile foreign power (especially, of course, the USSR). But with the gift of 20/20 hindsight it makes perfect sense that it would be the Republican Party who would end up doing that. With the marriage of the Republican Party under Reagan to ultra right wing Christianity, the pro life movement and the NRA, it was the Republicans who were conditioned for forty years to see Democrats as a domestic enemy.

Enter Fox News and the mainstreaming of conspiracy theory culture, and you have the exact environment you need for somebody like Trump to come along. So desperate were the GOP for a leader who would vanquish the enemy in their midst once and for all that they would tolerate any all treachery to see it happen.

Democrats ARE the domestic enemy. It just took a while to uncover them. Thank you MSM.

So you say “Justice” is extralegal, and that Biden’s cabal doesn’t care to enforce the law?

Sounds about right.

No, it means the cops aren't always right, and should be held accountable. I'm not surprised that's an alien concept to you though.

Democrats ARE the domestic enemy. It just took a while to uncover them. Thank you MSM.

So you feel "extralegal" justice is in order then?

I don't think help will arrive, period. I think the Trump administration will talk and talk and no help will be given to Louisiana, despite the nature of business done in Lake Charles and Westlake.

Help is already there.

We feel exactly the same way about you. The difference is, we're right and you're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom