• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LaGuardia Flights Halted as Shutdown Hits Air-Traffic Staffing

LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
Follow Follow @LGAairport
More
Weather conditions have caused #LGA Airport flight disruptions. Check with your airline to determine the status of your flight. [15]
8:27 PM - 24 Jan 2019

LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
More
What a difference a day makes at #LGA! Clear skies have returned and so too has normal flight activity (delays < 15 mins).

If you have a question or comment, please tweet us. We’ll do our best to assist you.

&#55357;&#56568; IG: braleygarland
5:17 AM - 25 Jan 2019

CNBC Now
‏Verified account
@CNBCnow
Follow Follow @CNBCnow
More
BREAKING: FAA says ground stop at New York's LaGuardia airport has been lifted.
7:43 AM - 25 Jan 2019

WOW - what a whopper of a story ... /s

so another fake news story amazing.
it was weather related which would probably be the case since there is a polar vortex going through.

I had a business trip planned this week and luckily it got cancelled. I hear the situation at the airports is getting worse. Last week my husband and I flew away for a few days and even though we're both TSA Precheck, we could see it crystal clear.

The wife and I were thinking of flying to LA for the weekend in February for Family Day long weekend. I think we'll make local plans instead.

The wife and I were thinking of flying to LA for the weekend in February for Family Day long weekend. I think we'll make local plans instead.

LA sucks anyway.

and Pelosi and the rest of the criminals all went on a 3 day weekend

House Democrats sent the Senate multiple bills re-opening government and government agencies. They've done their jobs, and frankly then can go on a coke and hooker spree for all I care until Republican Senators finally allow their bills to vote.

LA sucks anyway.

It doesn't suck; but if you're going in there without friends and family to show you around it can be pretty bleak. Unlike New York the awesome stuff isn't obvious and and out in the open.

LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
More
Weather conditions have caused #LGA Airport flight disruptions. Check with your airline to determine the status of your flight. [15]

LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
More
What a difference a day makes at #LGA! Clear skies have returned and so too has normal flight activity (delays < 15 mins).

If you have a question or comment, please tweet us. We’ll do our best to assist you.

�� IG: braleygarland

CNBC Now
‏Verified account
@CNBCnow
Follow Follow @CNBCnow
More

So, LaGuardia is putting out fake news about their own airport? :lamo

LaGuardia Airport
(@LGAairport)
Due to staffing shortages at FAA air traffic control centers along the East Coast, there are major delays at LGA. Confirm your flight with your airline. [32]

Trump must love you.

This is either the beginning of the end of the shutdown, or the end of our country as we know it...

LaGuardia Flights Halted as Shutdown Hits Air-Traffic Staffing

In the very same story, of course down at the bottom, the reporter is forced to give the real reason.. Man, do you folks veen read this stuff?

The FAA attributed the delays to “a slight increase in sick leave” and said that the effects on the aviation system were moderate. Neither the FAA nor the National Air Traffic Controllers Association union has said that the delays are due to the shutdown.

LOL = Fake Newsed again!

Tim-

[SUP][/SUP]
LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
More

LaGuardia Airport
‏Verified account
@LGAairport
More

📸 IG: braleygarland

CNBC Now
‏Verified account
@CNBCnow
Follow Follow @CNBCnow
More

I imagine this is BS, too!........ 6 minutes ago....

View attachment 67248810

House Democrats sent the Senate multiple bills re-opening government and government agencies. They've done their jobs, and frankly then can go on a coke and hooker spree for all I care until Republican Senators finally allow their bills to vote.

schumer continues to filibuster bills that would open government protect the boarder and get people paid.
pelsoi and crew refuse to do their job and think jet setting around the country is more important.

it was schumer and the dem's that cause the shutdown back in december to begin with.
but we know you don't care about facts.

So it begins.

schumer continues to filibuster bills that would open government protect the boarder and get people paid.
pelsoi and crew refuse to do their job and think jet setting around the country is more important.

The wall is unnecessary.

End the charade.

Then why are Republicans clawing each other's eyeballs out in order to determine which of them bears the most blame?

it was schumer and the dem's that cause the shutdown back in december to begin with.

Literally all trump supporters have left is gas lighting.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck...So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it…. I will take the mantle of shutting down.”

-Trump to Schumer

The wall is unnecessary.

End the charade.

the border patrol and the people that monitor the border say you are wrong.
they say that walls are very effective and work very well and they have seen decreases in both illegal crossings and smuggling
where barriers were put up.

I tend to believe the people that are actually in the field dealing with the issue than a political hack in DC.
yes schumer needs the end the politcal charade and do his job and his sworn oath to defend the border and put people back to work.

you should call his office and tell him to stop filibustering bills that would do that.

Trump is taking the blame for this. His numbers have dropped to where they were when he publicly supported the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

Literally all trump supporters have left is gas lighting.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it…. I will take the mantle of shutting down.”

-Trump to Schumer

schumer is that on december 22nd that filibustered the bill that would have kept the government opened.
facts will always escape political hacks but the rest of us know the truth.

the border patrol and the people that monitor the border say you are wrong.
they say that walls are very effective and work very well and they have seen decreases in both illegal crossings and smuggling
where barriers were put up.

I tend to believe the people that are actually in the field dealing with the issue than a political hack in DC.
yes schumer needs the end the politcal charade and do his job and his sworn oath to defend the border and put people back to work.

you should call his office and tell him to stop filibustering bills that would do that.

I don't give a damn about the opinions of people who want a wall to do their job for them.

I care about numbers. Facts. YOU care about masturbatory toddler fantasies and the drug induced paranoid delusions of rich jews that created them, Nunberg and Stone.

2/3 of illegals overstay visas.
1/3 come in through other means - a lot of them through legal points of entry.

Your president is finding a problem for his solution.

YOU and the Republicans OWN this.

Elections have consequences.

schumer is that on december 22nd that filibustered the bill that would have kept the government opened.
facts will always escape political hacks but the rest of us know the truth.

Then why are Republicans clawing each other's eyeballs out in order to determine which of them bears the most blame?

It doesn't suck; but if you're going in there without friends and family to show you around it can be pretty bleak. Unlike New York the awesome stuff isn't obvious and and out in the open.

I love LA, great neighborhoods, Silver Lake, Los Feliz, etc. So much to do and see, but the traffic...oy...

Back
Top Bottom