• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lagerfeld: 'Paris nightmare now'...

You can omit the "what" and your sentence will be correct. Nice try though!

Yea, I had typed something out deleted it and forgot to omit that word. You caught me. Obviously it means that everything that you have been stating is true.

Yea, I had typed something out deleted it and forgot to omit that word. You caught me. Obviously it means that everything that you have been stating is true.
No sweetheart, it just means this ignorant foreigner has a better command of English than many here who speak English as a first language.
I've also been at the cointreau.

No sweetheart, it just means this ignorant foreigner has a better command of English than many here who speak English as a first language.
I've also been at the cointreau.

Do you honestly think a single misplaced word proves that point? Wow, you seem to generalize a lot.

Then your dad failed.

I was kept in line by guidance, love, support and encouragement. My parents didn't have to physically abuse me. They taught by example. When I was bad it was enough to know I'd disppointed them. I didn't need a strap to make me feel remorseful.

Have you in turn physically abused your own children? That's often how it works - learning by example.

No my Dad didn't fail...he succeeded.

We're constantly overrun with tourists from the US. Given the high crime rates in US cities, could it be that?

I'd say the over run of muslims is the problem, not US tourists.

Do you honestly think a single misplaced word proves that point? Wow, you seem to generalize a lot.

Now having learned my English in the UK sweetpea, I could be a purist and say it's generalise, actually.

You'll no doubt tell me, cue Liza:
"It's generalize with a zee not generalise with an s coz generalise with an s goes ss not zz." But then I'd tell you it's actually a zed.

You single?

No my Dad didn't fail...he succeeded.
Really?

I'd say the over run of muslims is the problem, not US tourists.

Funny thing is, we don't feel overrun by muslims. Go into central Paris however and you do feel overrun by tourists. But they're good for our economy, so welcome. As are immigrants, so welcome.

Really?

YES...UF..............REALLY!!!

Funny thing is, we don't feel overrun by muslims. Go into central Paris however and you do feel overrun by tourists. But they're good for our economy, so welcome. As are immigrants, so welcome.

Ohhhhh, so those terrorists that killed and wounded all those people in a Gun Free Zone, with defenseless people, were Tanzanians?

How many Parisians had to run for their lives because they were unable to shoot back?

Ohhhhh, so those terrorists that killed and wounded all those people in a Gun Free Zone, with defenseless people, were Tanzanians?

How many Parisians had to run for their lives because they were unable to shoot back?

Ah so terrorist = immigrant = muslim? Your English very bad.

Now having learned my English in the UK sweetpea, I could be a purist and say it's generalise, actually.

You'll no doubt tell me, cue Liza:
"It's generalize with a zee not generalise with an s coz generalise with an s goes ss not zz." But then I'd tell you it's actually a zed.

You single?

Not a fan of puppets. Sorry.

Guadeloupe is a former slave colony of your ancestors, much like Haiti.

My ancestors are Slovene and Italian, so no.

Not at all like Haiti.

Haiti is an independent nation. Guadeloupe is a French overseas département, just like Hawaii being a US state that happens to be miles away overseas. Guadeloupe is France, its citizens are French, they are not foreign nationals.

I'm not getting at you, but the information you quoted really is incorrect.

My ancestors are Slovene and Italian, so no.

Not at all like Haiti.

Haiti is an independent nation. Guadeloupe is a French overseas département, just like Hawaii being a US state that happens to be miles away overseas. Guadeloupe is France, its citizens are French, they are not foreign nationals.

I'm not getting at you, but the information you quoted really is incorrect.

I know that residents living in France that are from Guadeloupe are not considered foreign nationals, that's just what the link said. The point of my comment didn't really have much to do with Guadeloupe anyway.

Ah so terrorist = immigrant = muslim? Your English very bad.

Yep...you just did the math backwards, and it still adds up. What part of that don't you get?

Let's put it in it's proper perspective....Muslim immigrant= terrorist/criminal. Not all of course, but sorting them out is a nightmare....one France foolishly decided to accept.
Now............instead of the regular run of the mill criminals, by allowing the Muslim hoard into Europe, you all have an unbearable additional burden of criminals aka terrorists.....and that is dangerous for all.

You may love them, but thousands do not!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom