• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lady Like Behavior? Misgendered Transgender Shows Cashier who's Baws

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

Reminds me of someone.

If it looks like a man and sounds like a man...

That 'girl' has a problem. And it starts with the man staring back at him from the mirror every morning. 'She' doesnt like him very much. I suspect the feeling is mutual.

You can't make this stuff up. When the trans dude rages on a female patron, challenges the male cashier to fight him, and kicks over a store display, it looks every bit like male aggression. Women generally do not behave this way.

This took place at a GameStop, after the cashier allegedly referred to the trans person as 'sir'. What do you think?

He's a big guy, but even in my 60's I'm sure I could frog march him right out of that store.

(I'd probably lose my job, though.)

If it looks like a man and sounds like a man...

Good lord, the cure for transsexuality is not feeding a delusion this severe. I feel sorry for someone so disconnected from their biology that their brain can't accept their sex, but really, does the womanly man (or is it manly woman) so oblivious to their looks and physical behavior as a classic male?

I'm sorry, whatever he thinks he is, there isn't any doubt its a mentally deranged male that needs a mirror.

He's a big guy, but even in my 60's I'm sure I could frog march him right out of that store.

I suspected he has not been neutered.

You said "generally" at least.

Right, and then the LGBT community would likely paint you out to be the bad guy.

Especially over a misunderstanding involving the use of pronouns, most real women would not challenge a male cashier to brawl in the parking lot.

Most people wouldn't brawl, period.

What do you think?

I think it's very strange/suspect of you to post such a nothing video.

What is YOUR point in posting this?

You must be some type of homophobic.

Maybe you have feelings for gay men that make you uncomfortable and you "act out" but posting this strange stuff as if it horrifies you?

I think it's very strange/suspect of you to post such a nothing video.

What is YOUR point in posting this?

You must be some type of homophobic.

Maybe you have feelings for gay men that make you uncomfortable and you "act out" but posting this strange stuff as if it horrifies you?

Barf.

Amazing, just amazing.

Why does one feel a need to validate his masculinity on the internet? At age 60 maybe you should have more self confidence?

This has been a very "special" thread.

Good grief.

Amazing, just amazing.

Why does one feel a need to validate his masculinity on the internet? At age 60 maybe you should have more self confidence?

???

What on earth are you babbling about?

Amazing, just amazing.

Sounds like you're the one who's fascinated...;)

Hey, it's OK. Relax, we are all adults here.

It's 2018, no one will think less of you.

Anyone who disagrees with patronizing this particular mental illness is accused of being gay or transgender. You're supposedly pro-LGBT, but the biggest insult you can think of is to call someone gay. Think about that.

That "girl" is clearly a dude in drag. I have no problems with trans people, but to scream and berate a cashier like that is just unacceptable.

Anyone who disagrees with patronizing this particular mental illness is accused of being gay or transgender. You're supposedly pro-LGBT, but the biggest insult you can think of is to call someone gay. Think about that.

Dude (sorry, did not mean that as an insult) I don't know what you are talking about. it's a ridiculous hate thread where the poster accidentally outed himself. The subconscious is a funny thing as the Op just learned.

Back
Top Bottom