• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, French bulldogs stolen in LA

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://apnews.com/article/lada-gaga-dogs-stolen-walker-shot-4af7138daa4fbbb6201a0ee75c7ace49</div>

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot and two of the singer’s French bulldogs were stolen in Hollywood during an armed robbery, police said.

The dog walker was shot once Wednesday night and is expected to survive his injuries, according to Los Angeles Police Capt. Jonathan Tippett, commanding officer of the department’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division. The man was walking three of Lady Gaga’s dogs at the time but one escaped.

Tippett told The Associated Press that the dogs belong to pop star Lady Gaga. It’s not yet clear if the dog walker was targeted because of his celebrity client, the captain said.
=======================================================================
Dogs owned by celebs are sometimes very valuable. French bulldogs are not very common.

https://apnews.com/article/lada-gaga-dogs-stolen-walker-shot-4af7138daa4fbbb6201a0ee75c7ace49</div>

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot and two of the singer’s French bulldogs were stolen in Hollywood during an armed robbery, police said.500

The dog walker was shot once Wednesday night and is expected to survive his injuries, according to Los Angeles Police Capt. Jonathan Tippett, commanding officer of the department’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division. The man was walking three of Lady Gaga’s dogs at the time but one escaped.

Tippett told The Associated Press that the dogs belong to pop star Lady Gaga. It’s not yet clear if the dog walker was targeted because of his celebrity client, the captain said.
=======================================================================
Dogs owned by celebs are sometimes very valuable. French bulldogs are not very common.

She's offered 500K for their return...

NOW THIS IS NEWS!!

ENOUGH OF TRUMP ALREADY!!

THIS IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING NEWS!!

I am an owner of a French bulldog and I am aware of more similar incidents. Recently, a woman was beaten in SF and the criminals got her Frenchy.

Last time I checked, one can make as much as $10,000 selling a French puppy

why didn't they use a knife??

I am an owner of a French bulldog and I am aware of more similar incidents. Recently, a woman was beaten in SF and the criminals got her Frenchy.

Last time I checked, one can make as much as $10,000 selling a French puppy

I guess thats’s one of the good things about having a mixed breed former shelter dog like I have.

Back
Top Bottom