• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies

It goes both ways. I'm sure men have also been taken advantage of in the same way. To title the OP to just ladies seems creepy.

If people were charged with rape for having sex while intoxicated just about every adult would be locked up. :lol:

It goes both ways. I'm sure men have also been taken advantage of in the same way. To title the OP to just ladies seems creepy.

In our society women are labeled a whore when they are promiscuous and alcohol and or drugs is usually involved. Men are usually not condemned for being promiscuous.

Serious question. If you get intoxicated & have sex is that rape?

This is entirely devoid of necessary context. My girlfriend and I have gotten drunk plenty of times and had sex. No problem at all; because we consented to that. But if I was to have been taken advantage of someone else while I was intoxicated, then that would be rape, or at the very least sexual assault.

Oh definitely. It happens to men, too. Unfortunately, people tend to look at it in a different light, than if it was the other way around.

Oh definitely. It happens to men, too. Unfortunately, people tend to look at it in a different light, than if it was the other way around.

Non consensual sex is rape, period. Not to bash the person who started the thread. It made me laugh because it was so seriously lacking in thought that it seems like a joke to title it to "Ladies".

Non consensual sex is rape, period. Not to bash the person who started the thread. It made me laugh because it was so seriously lacking in thought that it seems like a joke to title it to "Ladies".

Basically all of the OP'S threads are like that. :lol:

what if they're both drunk outta their minds...who's accountable then?

When a person is intoxicated are they capable of consenting? In a court of law I know this would be argued as to how intoxicated the person was, just like with drunk driving convictions, how impaired the intoxicated driver was. Reason for age limits when having sex is a child can not consent. A mentally disabled person can not consent, depending on the severity of the disability so why not rape when highly intoxicated if the person claiming rape feels violated? Maybe not even that intoxicated because of alcohol limiting your inhibitions? Rape is such a serious charge I'm not seeing this as a winning way to win a rape case, but it has worked in some. If the OP thinks any time a woman has sex while drinking, it's rape, then he must have a reason for thinking this way.

I'm hoping the original poster will clarify where's he's coming from with his question. Possibly an intoxicated female is or has accused him of rape.

Gender of the poster is undisclosed, I forgot.

Not for nothing, IMHO, this post is "idiotic and poorly conceived."

It is very clear what teh OP is asking and it needs to clarification.

No one acts the same sober as when intoxicated. This we know by freakin' definition.

Good grief.

To the bolded. What I said was, is either party acting in a way that they wouldn't act sober. For example, I've had sex with women both when we've both been sober and when we were not. Therefore having sex with this woman would be something you would normally do sober. See what I mean?

and even more used the alcohol to intentionally lessen their inhibitions so they would have sex.

Bottom line, men are in peril every time they have sex or even make a sexual advancement.

Heck, a guy takes a chance by simply smiling at a women in this day and age. It's insane.

OH NOEZ, WONT SOMEONE THINK OF TEH PRECIOUS MENZ

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom