• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies -- would you stand by your man?

It's a complicated issue. My sister in law is married, owns a business with her husband, and has 6 kids.

He cheated on her. Had an ongoing affair with an employee. This MIGHT not have been the first time it happened...I don't know all of the details. So, did she leave him? No. How could she? Her last job, prior to their business, was as a massage therapist. What's she going to do? He has little for her to take half of. Maybe she gets his house? It's mortgaged out to fund the business.

If your guy was acting Anthony Weiner-ish ... would you stay?

Depends - is our marriage ****? If so - why?

People do stupid **** - I've done stupid **** . . . divorce is serious, and I didn't commit to a divorce from my first husband until I knew for certain that he was not going to change for the better.

At what point the cut-off is drawn depends on the two in the marriage.

What he did was sleazy - but there are so many worse things that could have been done, too.

:lol: I can't imagine anyone I know putting up with something this embarrassing. I'm stunned that this supposedly proud woman would stand for it.

Perhaps once you are publicly humiliated by your husband showing his wiener to strange women on the internet...the second time must be a lot easier to swallow.

That's what gets me about people still liking him as a candidate. It's one thing to be exchanging pics with someone, it's another to just be sending them to random people. Not only does it make him look sleazy as hell, but completely inept.

Not only NO but HELL NO.

I wouldn't have stayed the first time around, and she's stupid enough to stay the second? I don't understand. She's a stunning woman, independent and doesn't need anything. She could own him, weiner and all, if she wanted to. I hate this "stand by your man" bullcrap. That's the thing about cheating. If he really loved her, he wouldn't be doing that, so why does she bother to stay?

Not only NO but HELL NO.

I wouldn't have stayed the first time around, and she's stupid enough to stay the second? I don't understand. She's a stunning woman, independent and doesn't need anything. She could own him, weiner and all, if she wanted to. I hate this "stand by your man" bullcrap. That's the thing about cheating. If he really loved her, he wouldn't be doing that, so why does she bother to stay?

She stays for the same reason Hilary stood by Bill. Political opportunity.

Truthfully, no politics, Wiener is a sick sumbitch. The guy has a real problem. What 48 year old man in his right man send pictures of his dick to women? To 22 year old women? That's sick sh*t.

OK, I've been around the block a couple of times, but I've never met a woman who said she was turned on by a picture of a random dick. Oh, sure there are women who are jazzed by seeing a picture of some stranger's stiffy, but I would submit that they are few and far between. Any guy who thinks his dick is all that effing unique is an idiot.

Wiener, for some reason, thinks women become all gooey and helpless when they see a picture of some guy's johnson. That in and of itself is ****ing stupid. Men do that. We get jazzed by pictures of nekkid women. But, we are wired differently. Any man who thinks women are turned on by the same things that turn on men in the same way that men are turned on is an idiot. Wiener is an idiot.

Is Wiener from another planet? Planet Showurdick? And Wiener somehow knows what the people of New York City need?

Look, just mano a mano Wiener is a sick sumbitch. I'm a guy and my best friends are guys. We talk about stuff, nobody putting on metrosexual gender sensitive talk. I have never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever heard a guy I know say, "She is hot. I met her online. I'm gonna send her a picture of my dick." Give me an effing break. Most men don't do that crap. Most men are not virgins. We know from experience that the simple sight of a penis in most situations has little to no positive effect on a woman.

Oh, sure. Passion rises, lust, love and whatever else heats the moment and you both become undress or undress each other. We've all been there. Then, at that moment, seeing your johnson matters, but somehow a jpg of your old son doesn't do all that much for female friends. Wiener, unlike the rest of the males, in America doesn't know this. Wiener must truly believe his dick is supreme, awesome and inspiring. Wiener is an idiot.

If my wife discovered that I was as completely stupid as Wiener she'd probably leave me. It wouldn't be so much about waving my richard around as it would be realizing that I was that goddamned stupid, sick and perverted. My wife is a beautiful and bright person. She didn't marry a man she believed was stupid enough or sick enough to send pictures of his wankers to other women. If I had an affair she would be hurt. If I sent pictures of my dick to 22 year old girls/women she'd upset with herself for being married to someone who would do such a thing. Would she leave me? LOL! Soonest, and with good reason.

Last edited:
I don't buy that. She's worked for Hillary Clinton since 1996. She doesn't need him. She's strong in her own right.

Every powerful connection you have is worthwhile to keep and when you are married to someone of power it gets you a great opportunity to use that position to further your career. The more important your spouse, the more your voice will be heard and the greater mobility you have to move up the ranks yourself. If you remove yourself from the relationship you lose connections, you lose opportunities, and your chances of gaining greater power and influence are diminished.

The fact is if you have a powerful connection and you are interested in power, you should use it, hold on it, and never let it go for anything.

Last edited:
Agreed, Risky. Honestly, from a woman's point of view, a man's junk is just funny looking. Sorry. *ducking*

Me: Tombob, how's it going with you and Thelma Liz?

Tombob: Great man. I think we are at the point where I'll send her a picture of my dick.

:roll::roll::roll:

She stays for the same reason Hilary stood by Bill. Political opportunity.

maybe for her child

as l said before

if she has child ,she may think twice before taking an action

but l wouldnt understand her either if she had no child

maybe for her child

as l said before

if she has child ,she may think twice before taking an action

but l wouldnt understand her either if she had no child

That is true, but something tells me that a lawyer and more importantly someone interested in advancing her career like she is probably staying for career purposes. Sure, she might be one of those women that think it's best for the child to stay, but I strongly suspect she is not that kind of woman.

Truthfully, no politics, Wiener is a sick sumbitch. The guy has a real problem. What 48 year old man in his right man send pictures of his dick to women? To 22 year old women? That's sick sh*t.

OK, I've been around the block a couple of times, but I've never met a woman who said she was turned on by a picture of a random dick. Oh, sure there are women who are jazzed by seeing a picture of some stranger's stiffy, but I would submit that they are few and far between. Any guy who thinks his dick is all that effing unique is an idiot.

Wiener, for some reason, thinks women become all gooey and helpless when they see a picture of some guy's johnson. That in and of itself is ****ing stupid. Men do that. We get jazzed by pictures of nekkid women. But, we are wired differently. Any man who thinks women are turned on by the same things that turn on men in the same way that men are turned on is an idiot. Wiener is an idiot.

Is Wiener from another planet? Planet Showurdick? And Wiener somehow knows what the people of New York City need?

Look, just mano a mano Wiener is a sick sumbitch. I'm a guy and my best friends are guys. We talk about stuff, nobody putting on metrosexual gender sensitive talk. I have never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever heard a guy I know say, "She is hot. I met her online. I'm gonna send her a picture of my dick." Give me an effing break. Most men don't do that crap. Most men are not virgins. We know from experience that the simple sight of a penis in most situations has little to no positive effect on a woman.

Oh, sure. Passion rises, lust, love and whatever else heats the moment and you both become undress or undress each other. We've all been there. Then, at that moment, seeing your johnson matters, but somehow a jpg of your old son doesn't do all that much for female friends. Wiener, unlike the rest of the males, in America doesn't know this. Wiener must truly believe his dick is supreme, awesome and inspiring. Wiener is an idiot.

If my wife discovered that I was as completely stupid as Wiener she'd probably leave me. It wouldn't be so much about waving my richard around as it would be realizing that I was that goddamned stupid, sick and perverted. My wife is a beautiful and bright person. She didn't marry a man she believed was stupid enough or sick enough to send pictures of his wankers to other women. If I had an affair she would be hurt. If I sent pictures of my dick to 22 year old girls/women she'd upset with herself for being married to someone who would do such a thing. Would she leave me? LOL! Soonest, and with good reason.

Good post!

I think you also used every possible euphemism known to man for one particular body part. :lol:

Every powerful connection you have is worthwhile to keep and when you are married to someone of power it gets you a great opportunity to use that position to further your career. The more important your spouse, the more your voice will be heard and the greater mobility you have to move up the ranks yourself. If you remove yourself from the relationship you lose connections, you lose opportunities, and your chances of gaining greater power and influence are diminished.

The fact is if you have a powerful connection and you are interested in power, you should use it, hold on it, and never let it go for anything.

I disagree. She only looks weak by staying with him. It makes her look like a milquetoast. Most women won't look at her situation and say, "Golly gee, she's strong for staying with him! She must be doing this to further her career!" Most women look at her situation and say, "What the hell is she doing staying with this douche nozzle? She'd be so much better off without him."

Nope. Being disrespected and publicly humiliated by a serial horn-dog is not something I want my children to have as a role model. I'm outta there.

No! Huma needs to leave as quickly as possible.

hehe... I remember a thread just like this one in regards to Hillary standing by Bill.
.. lots of women supported Hillary standing by her man then.... and he actually used his dick on a women as opposed to just showing her a pic of it.

some folks will walk, others will stay and try to get through it....there is no "right" answer... it's entirely dependent on the relationship dynamics.
my wife would probably stay if I started texting pics of my dick( and laugh at me)...20 years ago, she would have bailed in a heartbeat.
I'm pretty much the same way... I hang around if she texted crotch shots to some 22 yr old kid ...I'd be mad, but we'd work through it... 20 years ago, i'd be gone.
of course , if I get my hands on that 22 yr old kid, i'm gonna beat him... badly.

My wife would beat me like a red-headed step-child if I tried to pull that ****. She'd be standing over me with a bat, not standing by me.

Is there even a camera on the market with high enough resolution to see your penis? :mrgreen:

hehe... I remember a thread just like this one in regards to Hillary standing by Bill.
.. lots of women supported Hillary standing by her man then.... and he actually used his dick on a women as opposed to just showing her a pic of it.

some folks will walk, others will stay and try to get through it....there is no "right" answer... it's entirely dependent on the relationship dynamics.
my wife would probably stay if I started texting pics of my dick( and laugh at me)...20 years ago, she would have bailed in a heartbeat.
I'm pretty much the same way... I hang around if she texted crotch shots to some 22 yr old kid ...I'd be mad, but we'd work through it... 20 years ago, i'd be gone.
of course , if I get my hands on that 22 yr old kid, i'm gonna beat him... badly.

I wouldn't have blamed Hillary either way. They had a child together, the entire family was in the public eye, he was President, and she had her own future political plans to consider. I think they have been "partners" more than "spouses" since Chelsea left the nest, supporting each other publicly and personally while leading separate lives. She simply decided destruction of the family would be more detrimental than simply holding her head up, and having separate bedrooms... and eventually, residences... from that point on.

I wouldn't have made that decision for myself, but I wasn't in her shoes with her plans and ambitions for the future. In the Wiener case, they didn't have children (yet), the marriage was young enough that she could certainly start over and not subject her children to being raised by someone who admits being a "deeply flawed" pathological liar. I would get out immediately. That's not as easy to do 20 years down the line when there are already children to consider.

Again, I am not in Ms. Wiener's shoes. She and she alone must decide what is best for her. I wish her well.

No. He's not a real man, and he is therefore unworthy of a real woman who respects herself. A woman needs a "man" like him like a fish needs a bicycle.

I wouldn't have blamed Hillary either way. They had a child together, the entire family was in the public eye, he was President, and she had her own future political plans to consider. I think they have been "partners" more than "spouses" since Chelsea left the nest, supporting each other publicly and personally while leading separate lives. She simply decided destruction of the family would be more detrimental than simply holding her head up, and having separate bedrooms... and eventually, residences... from that point on.

I wouldn't have made that decision for myself, but I wasn't in her shoes with her plans and ambitions for the future. In the Wiener case, they didn't have children (yet), the marriage was young enough that she could certainly start over and not subject her children to being raised by someone who admits being a "deeply flawed" pathological liar. I would get out immediately. That's not as easy to do 20 years down the line when there are already children to consider.

Again, I am not in Ms. Wiener's shoes. She and she alone must decide what is best for her. I wish her well.

wisdom is such a thing l think

l always believe that l may have to experience the same thing if l talk big about any case regarding families

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom