• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies: What do you find sexy about liberal guys?

Getting back to "sexy" as well as skinny jeans, I suppose the definition of sexy changes along with fashion. Even skinny boys have their charm in their time.

So commenting on the skinny jeans thing, I have to say that the two types of guys I've seen skinny jeans on have been gay or metrosexual and cowboys or at least country bar cowboys, who tend to be quite conservative.

So commenting on the skinny jeans thing, I have to say that the two types of guys I've seen skinny jeans on have been gay or metrosexual and cowboys or at least country bar cowboys, who tend to be quite conservative.

Those jeans have to be tucked into Cowboy boots. They only do that in Ft. Worth.

Those jeans have to be tucked into Cowboy boots. They only do that in Ft. Worth.

Only do what at Ft Worth, tuck in their jeans? I beg to differ. I've been to country bars in Washington, California, Hawaii, and North Carolina. The guys wear a lot of tight jeans, and yes it's mostly legs tucked into boots, but they're still really skinny.

"Bootcut" and "skinny jeans" aren't exactly the same thing.

I tend to prefer to wear boot cut myself, just because I've got a longer and slimmer build anyway, and they look good on me as such, where "loose cut" jeans just look baggy (though I don't wear boots, and they're pretty far from being 'skin-tight'). I wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans, however.

Hey, liberals are stoners, too !!

Particularly in Colorado I suspect. However, some people have jobs that the could potentially have a drug test.. so they can't partake,.. sniff.

I don't find men attractive but I do know this, the right has the sexiest women. I covered political meetings from one end of this country to the other and it is the same everywhere, the left wing NDP is stuck with the uglies and the fatties. The Conservative women seem to come out of magazines, especially in the way they dress.

What IS sexy is power or the appearance of power.

I don't know Hillary Clinton is pretty powerful...
*Quietly steps back out of the thread*

Only do what at Ft Worth, tuck in their jeans? I beg to differ. I've been to country bars in Washington, California, Hawaii, and North Carolina. The guys wear a lot of tight jeans, and yes it's mostly legs tucked into boots, but they're still really skinny.

Ft. Worth Cowboys are the real deal. Riding, roping, rustlin' rootin' tootin' Yippie-ki-yah, buckaroos. They tuck their jeans in to keep them clean. When they dress up, they tuck them in to show off the fancy stitching, or because they are used to wearing jeans that way. I wear regular fit and the cuffs go on the outside, like God and Dallas want them to.��

Do you find both of these men equally sexy? The first one (typical Liberal) is going to pick you up tonight in his Smart Car and you're going out for Sushi and a Greenpeace meeting afterwards. The second guy (typical Conservative) is coming over Saturday in his pickup truck and you're going to a steakhouse and a concert after.

View attachment 67199713

View attachment 67199714

You forgot to add that the second one is also a rapist.

Men are superficial. When you read things like this, it gives you hope, but then when you go out into the real world, reality sets in. It's always the girls who lack personality and the ones who are materialistic that get all the dates. Guys want to be seen in public with them. Guys want to shower them with gifts and show them off to the world like a trophy. While the girls who are more laid back and liberal get place in the friends list.

Sabrina Khan | HUM TV Live

Men are superficial. When you read things like this, it gives you hope, but then when you go out into the real world, reality sets in. It's always the girls who lack personality and the ones who are materialistic that get all the dates. Guys want to be seen in public with them. Guys want to shower them with gifts and show them off to the world like a trophy. While the girls who are more laid back and liberal get place in the friends list.

Sabrina Khan | HUM TV Live

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080213133337.htm

Just something to think about.

Do you find both of these men equally sexy? The first one (typical Liberal) is going to pick you up tonight in his Smart Car and you're going out for Sushi and a Greenpeace meeting afterwards. The second guy (typical Conservative) is coming over Saturday in his pickup truck and you're going to a steakhouse and a concert after.

View attachment 67199713

View attachment 67199714

Lol- those are some straight up stupid examples.

I'm a liberal, but i have a pickup truck and love me some steak.

But i think the reality speaks for itself :

da8134f81f05e0629599124c0c486cd3.jpg

I can't help to notice that the conservative men in that picture are much older.

I can't help to notice that the conservative men in that picture are much older.

Yes, that relationship is well-established :

e3f61867d7b2b1e80f8eab126cc7f4db.jpg

Older people tend to be more conservative, while younger people tend to be more liberal.

Yes, that relationship is well-established :

e3f61867d7b2b1e80f8eab126cc7f4db.jpg

Older people tend to be more conservative, while younger people tend to be more liberal.

That's a bull**** argument. If you want to see who is more attractive it only makes sense to compare people in the same age group. There is more than enough young conservative men to make a valid side by side.

That's a bull**** argument. If you want to see who is more attractive it only makes sense to compare people in the same age group. There is more than enough young conservative men to make a valid side by side.

I'm not trying to claim that liberals are inherently more attractive, anyway, i'm humiliating the cherry picking.

I thought it strange that you would criticize the idea liberalism is associated with youth.

Ahem.

n-CHRIS-PRATT-large570.jpg

Also keep in mind that you're comparing actors, specifically selected for their ability to look pretty on screen, with politicians.

Back
Top Bottom