• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies: What do you find sexy about liberal guys?

Lovebug

Let go and let God
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I generally don't ask if someone is liberal or conservative. If the guy is sexy, who cares?
If you want it to go further, it may become an issue, depending on your own leaning. My husband and I don't see eye to eye politically, but the man has much more to offer and we get along splendidly, although we have some vigorous discussions.

Your Star

Rage More!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Their girlfriends.

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I'm with Lovebug - can't say I've ever really engaged in politics on the first date.

In fact, I've never engaged in politics with a partner while dating- at all - ever. That's what you guys are for.

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Politics have little to nothing to do with what makes a guy sexy. If they're sexy, they're sexy. Now certain political positions could make me lose interest in a guy but that is different.

cabse5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Their girlfriends.
We men know when a partner will get all up in our faces over political issues. Like this post that implies all women's partners aren't men. Issues like equal pay and jobs for women (and, for the same token, not being chivalrous. Being chivalrous is the opposite of equality among the sexes, BTW, and is a political issue women bring up constantly).

Last edited:

Cisero

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Well, this thread is quite silly. No political leaning is sexier than another.

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I find liberal guys to be more open minded, something I find sexy.

I don't know. I feel that the most open minded guys tend to be much more in the middle. Either ends of the spectrum and you tend to find stubborn foot stompers who think their position is the "right" position no matter what, on pretty much any issue.

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I don't know. I feel that the most open minded guys tend to be much more in the middle. Either ends of the spectrum and you tend to find stubborn foot stompers who think their position is the "right" position no matter what, on pretty much any issue.

True. I wasn't thinking of extremists though more like a classic liberal type. Like a classic conservative, I find them hard working guys, something that is also sexy.

Your Star

Rage More!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
We men know when a partner will get all up in our faces over political issues. Like this post that implies all women's partners aren't men. Issues like equal pay and jobs for women (and, for the same token, not being chivalrous. Being chivalrous is the opposite of equality among the sexes, BTW, and is a political issue women bring up constantly).

What? :confused:

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Well... Some women might be into their hyper-developed feminine side, I guess.

Not sure what else there is, really. :mrgreen:

vVHNkCS.jpg

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If your boyfriend doesn't like guns, doesn't know how to hunt or fish, doesn't know how to protect himself or you, maybe it's time you both start seeing other men.

Lovebug

Let go and let God
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
If your boyfriend doesn't like guns, doesn't know how to hunt or fish, doesn't know how to protect himself or you, maybe it's time you both start seeing other men.

Of course if I like guns, do know how to hunt and fish, and know how to protect myself and him. could I love him regardless?

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Of course if I like guns, do know how to hunt and fish, and know how to protect myself and him. could I love him regardless?

You can do what you like. It was just a joke.

But I'd draw the line at the skinny jeans. Just sayin.....

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

I fail the man test.

I shall hence forth get a vagina.

Thanks Vance.

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Henrin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I generally don't ask if someone is liberal or conservative. If the guy is sexy, who cares?
If you want it to go further, it may become an issue, depending on your own leaning. My husband and I don't see eye to eye politically, but the man has much more to offer and we get along splendidly, although we have some vigorous discussions.

I think you are missing the point of the question. The question isn't asking you how much you care about their politics, but what about liberal men in general that you find attractive.

Top Bottom