• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies Using Men's Bathrooms - True story

That scenario in the OP all is well and good until some little girl sees a man's penis. Then the police get called. Next thing you know Jed's on the way to jail for exposing himself to a minor. The front page of the liberal newspaper will forget to mention he was in the men's room pissing in a urinal when it happened. The case will eventually get dropped but not before everyone in town think's Jed a pervert and crosses the street when they meet.

Oh...

Get real.

Your scenario is a joke!

Oh...

Get real.

Your scenario is a joke!

Okay, what happens if I decide that I want to use the women's bathroom because it is cleaner, closer, or whatever? Do those women in there have a reason to be upset?

Okay, what happens if I decide that I want to use the women's bathroom because it is cleaner, closer, or whatever? Do those women in there have a reason to be upset?

Hey. Your choice as to if you chance causing commotion or not. As long as it's not in a K-12 environment, I'm not too worried about it.

Hey. Your choice as to if you chance causing commotion or not. As long as it's not in a K-12 environment, I'm not too worried about it.

But you are okay with K-12 being in the swimsuit changing room at the local pool with a man because he says he's a girl on the inside?

But you are okay with K-12 being in the swimsuit changing room at the local pool with a man because he says he's a girl on the inside?

No, I'm not OK with that.

A changing room is not a restroom.

I agree clear divisions need to be made in such places. All restroom commodes I have seen have individual privacy stalls with doors. That's why I'm not so concerned in such an environment.

I guess I should thank-you for making me clarify.

Woman take longer in bathrooms than men, statistically. Some places include this in the building designs... women get more toilets in their bathrooms.

Most places don't think this way though, they give both men and women the same amount. It always results in longer lines for women.

I've seen women use men's bathrooms in MANY places for this reason. It's usually a non-issue.

Woman take longer in bathrooms than men, statistically. Some places include this in the building designs... women get more toilets in their bathrooms.

Most places don't think this way though, they give both men and women the same amount. It always results in longer lines for women.

I've seen women use men's bathrooms in MANY places for this reason. It's usually a non-issue.

It has never bothered me.

Yes, women take longer than men. Simple truth.

Again, especially with the way society is changing, I suggest we have two restrooms. One with urinals, and one with commodes. We could actually go with just one restroom with X number of urinals and Y number of stalls. Urinals generally have the side dividers, and commodes with doors. How is it any different that having a gay in the men's room or a bull dyke in the women's room?

Again... I will not agree to mixed dressing rooms!

FFS, transexual women aren't in the girl's bathroom to molest kids. they are in there to take a piss. this whole thing is so ****ing stupid.

That scenario in the OP all is well and good until some little girl sees a man's penis. Then the police get called. Next thing you know Jed's on the way to jail for exposing himself to a minor. The front page of the liberal newspaper will forget to mention he was in the men's room pissing in a urinal when it happened. The case will eventually get dropped but not before everyone in town think's Jed a pervert and crosses the street when they meet.

i think the list of 'sex offenses' is absurd, but this would never happen. If anything she would be charged with trespassing. It'd be like if a girl barged into your bedroom during sex and then you were your charged with exposing yourself. Besides, underage males have been using the men's restroom since forever and that seems to me to fall under the same criminal charge, yet i've never heard of any case. Heck, just a charge of exposing yourself in public would be possible, even if no minors

the fact is that up until this bathroom police insanity began a month ago, public facilities have always been places we've suspended the usual laws and social norms in favor of convenience

FFS, transexual women aren't in the girl's bathroom to molest kids. they are in there to take a piss. this whole thing is so ****ing stupid.

Yes, it is stupid.

023.jpg

'round these parts...these are cubicles.

I have been in companies where it smells like people pee in their cubicles.

LOL...

I've been in bars where it smells like people have ejaculated on the barstools.

Disgusting.

Probably a mouse problem. People eat at their cubes and keep food there. Mice are really disgusting creatures.

This is 100% truth.

Last night the better half and I went to see Jewel perform at The Playhouse Theater in the Hotel Dupont in Wilmington, Delaware.

Great show. Over 1000 people. At 41 years old she's still smokin' hot and can perform better than most people half her age.
There was a great opening act too. Will Hoge is his name. Fantastic performer. Both performances were individual acoustic performances with no bands or background singers.
Spectacular.

During intermission the typical scenario unfolds. Line for ladies bathroom is insane. Men's bathroom has no line at all.

Guess what folks. Smart ladies who have an "urgent need" head into men's room when one of the husbands comes out and says there are multiple stalls in men's room that are unoccupied.

Can you guess what happened then?

I'll tell you. Ladies went in. Did their business. Came out.

No fighting.
No cops.
No sexual harassment.
No rapes.
No lingering leering crotch staring perverts.

Just people voiding their bladders and quickly getting back to the evening's festivities.

Mind you, the Hotel Dupont is about as upscale as one can get in Wilmington, Delaware.
So these ladies are not, and were not trailer-trash. Most were middle class, and some upper class well to-do ladies.

Imagine that. It wasn't a problem for anyone.

This is 100% truth.

Last week, at 2 a.m., by mistake, a woman walked into the men's restroom at the CTA station on the south side of Chicago. In the morning, someone found her purse in one of the stalls. The search for her body continues.

This is 100% truth.

Last week, at 2 a.m., by mistake, a woman walked into the men's restroom at the CTA station on the south side of Chicago. In the morning, someone found her purse in one of the stalls. The search for her body continues.

That happens in plenty of other places too. What's your point?

Chad's a great guy who rants here and there... Usually from the seat of his pick up truck. He hits it on the head with this one.

Whats the point ? For anyone that does have daugters and granddaughters they dont want them having to take the risk of walking into a retail store and sharing a bathroom with strange men, that is if they have any brains. Now I ask you whats the point of having women have to share bathroom facilities with men when its all set up and has been separate forever wth good reason Id bet theres less than a handful of women that even want this and a helluva lot more men.

I personally believe its just ridiculous but more importantly unnecesary. This country has alot more important things they can be discussing or fighting over or experimenting with than wasting time and energy with this nonesense. It serves no purpose and theres feminine reasons and the privacy that would go along with that.

Mens rooms have prophylactic dispensers and womens facilities have feminine napkin dispensers for a reason.

If that is your fear, then don't use the bathrooms in retail stores because you don't get to control who they allow in them. Nor should such things be something to arrest or even harass someone over unless they are actually causing some a scene or problem or breaking an actual law (and no just being in there and others being upset about it is not them causing an issue).

Prove it. Most state laws allow for parents to take their opposite sex children into the restroom with them, so your scenario is in fact legally able to happen with pretty much even the most stringent laws against people in the wrong bathroom in place. The laws usually allow for children up to a certain age in the opposite sex restroom or their parents in the restroom with them.

Back
Top Bottom