• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies Using Men's Bathrooms - True story

They would react the same as they would at the Porta Potty's at outdoor festivals. Not sitting on the seat helps build strong thigh muscles.

Truth be known, women's restrooms can just as disgusting as men's.

OK, you have my interest.

How do you know?

I read all the quotes, I didnt respond because there was really nothing to say. I still dont understand why we have to or even want to have women using mens rooms and vice versa and what the purpose is. I can think of not a single benefit for it.

well in alabama justice they woulda gotten 6 months in jail for that

This is 100% truth.

Last night the better half and I went to see Jewel perform at The Playhouse Theater in the Hotel Dupont in Wilmington, Delaware.

Great show. Over 1000 people. At 41 years old she's still smokin' hot and can perform better than most people half her age.
There was a great opening act too. Will Hoge is his name. Fantastic performer. Both performances were individual acoustic performances with no bands or background singers.
Spectacular.

During intermission the typical scenario unfolds. Line for ladies bathroom is insane. Men's bathroom has no line at all.

Guess what folks. Smart ladies who have an "urgent need" head into men's room when one of the husbands comes out and says there are multiple stalls in men's room that are unoccupied.

Can you guess what happened then?

I'll tell you. Ladies went in. Did their business. Came out.

No fighting.
No cops.
No sexual harassment.
No rapes.
No lingering leering crotch staring perverts.

Just people voiding their bladders and quickly getting back to the evening's festivities.

Mind you, the Hotel Dupont is about as upscale as one can get in Wilmington, Delaware.
So these ladies are not, and were not trailer-trash. Most were middle class, and some upper class well to-do ladies.

Imagine that. It wasn't a problem for anyone.

I have seen the same just about every single time i have gone to a club or concert or large event.
Also just about my whole life have I known transgenders to use the bathrooms they relate to. First time I encountered it I was in preschool . ..
Issue? ZERO

This is 100% truth.

Last night the better half and I went to see Jewel perform at The Playhouse Theater in the Hotel Dupont in Wilmington, Delaware.

Great show. Over 1000 people. At 41 years old she's still smokin' hot and can perform better than most people half her age.
There was a great opening act too. Will Hoge is his name. Fantastic performer. Both performances were individual acoustic performances with no bands or background singers.
Spectacular.

During intermission the typical scenario unfolds. Line for ladies bathroom is insane. Men's bathroom has no line at all.

Guess what folks. Smart ladies who have an "urgent need" head into men's room when one of the husbands comes out and says there are multiple stalls in men's room that are unoccupied.

No fighting.
No cops.
No sexual harassment.
No rapes.

Just people voiding their bladders and quickly getting back to the evening's festivities.

Mind you, the Hotel Dupont is about as upscale as one can get in Wilmington, Delaware.
So these ladies are not, and were not trailer-trash. Most were middle class, and some upper class well to-do ladies.

Wow, dude, you were only about 2-3 hours away from me, depending on how you drive. Effectively opposite end of the state.

Yanno maybe im just old and dated a neandrathal but I just dont understand what the purpose of blurring genders and making them pee side by side. What the hell happened ? what the HELL is the purpose of this. We did freakin fine all my life with Ladies rooms and Mens rooms. I really dont get it. Honestly, why in the world would a young woman want to pee in a mens room. They are always nastier, they always stink, they even put poop stains on the seats. I dont even want to pee in mens rooms half the time and I stand up

There's that broad brush AND lack of visiting basic facilities rising up again. Where you you guys all go that you constantly encounter such crappy facilities? I hardly ever step into a fast food place to find such bad conditions.

Of course, back in the day the facilities were not separated and for that matter tanners and dyers kept buckets out by their businesses for people to make "deposits" into because urine is needed for both processes and feces for tanning. I have no doubt that at some point someone asked what was the point of making men and women pee separate from each other.

Around here if women and men use the same bathroom we are assuming that one of two things is happening:

1) shooting heroin

2) sex

WTF? I swear all you people visit is dive business to keep encountering such things.

WTF? I swear all you people visit is dive business to keep encountering such things.

Girl using guys bathroom/Guy using girls bathroom

Double standards, liberal hypocracy

Wow, dude, you were only about 2-3 hours away from me, depending on how you drive. Effectively opposite end of the state.

Sad to say - Delaware born and raised.

You in Bethany? Rehoboth? Lewis?

Girl using guys bathroom/Guy using girls bathroom

Double standards, liberal hypocracy

I am talking about all the crappy physical structures (stalls) and messiness that these guys are saying is in all the restrooms they go into.

That's not same state. :2razz:

My oldest daughter graduated from SU. Been there lots.

Not a place I'd ever move to. :mrgreen:

What can I say? Born and raised. And we are so close to the bottom of Deleware, we make the state smile. :mrgreen:

I am talking about all the crappy physical structures (stalls) and messiness that these guys are saying is in all the restrooms they go into.

Oh not you, I'm just randomly commenting on the thread title. It's not like I'm actually going to read all this drivel.. ;)

There's that broad brush AND lack of visiting basic facilities rising up again. Where you you guys all go that you constantly encounter such crappy facilities? I hardly ever step into a fast food place to find such bad conditions.

Of course, back in the day the facilities were not separated and for that matter tanners and dyers kept buckets out by their businesses for people to make "deposits" into because urine is needed for both processes and feces for tanning. I have no doubt that at some point someone asked what was the point of making men and women pee separate from each other.

Whats the point ? For anyone that does have daugters and granddaughters they dont want them having to take the risk of walking into a retail store and sharing a bathroom with strange men, that is if they have any brains. Now I ask you whats the point of having women have to share bathroom facilities with men when its all set up and has been separate forever wth good reason Id bet theres less than a handful of women that even want this and a helluva lot more men.

I personally believe its just ridiculous but more importantly unnecesary. This country has alot more important things they can be discussing or fighting over or experimenting with than wasting time and energy with this nonesense. It serves no purpose and theres feminine reasons and the privacy that would go along with that.

Mens rooms have prophylactic dispensers and womens facilities have feminine napkin dispensers for a reason.

Oh not you, I'm just randomly commenting on the thread title. It's not like I'm actually going to read all this drivel.. ;)

Moderator's Warning:
Ah. Admitting you are trolling is a poor choice. And now you can't post in the thread, anymore.

This is 100% truth.

Spectacular.

No fighting.
No cops.
No sexual harassment.
No rapes.

I agree. Why should there be a problem?

Now this issue is a problem when they want to include transgender dressing rooms in K-12. I will not support such a thing. But for the general act of having to "go," I support this concept. Have two rooms. One with urinals, and one with commodes, rather than male and female. Afterall, the commodes are effectively individual rooms.

Then don't quote a person if you are not responding to them. Basic forum etiquette.

That scenario in the OP all is well and good until some little girl sees a man's penis. Then the police get called. Next thing you know Jed's on the way to jail for exposing himself to a minor. The front page of the liberal newspaper will forget to mention he was in the men's room pissing in a urinal when it happened. The case will eventually get dropped but not before everyone in town think's Jed a pervert and crosses the street when they meet.

This is 100% truth.

Spectacular.

No fighting.
No cops.
No sexual harassment.
No rapes.

It's never a problem.......until it is.

I mean that it only takes one incident before it is a problem in this knee jerk reaction world we live in.

I'm of the opinion that if you physically have a penis you use he men's room and if you have a vagina you use the ladies room. Get the operation, otherwise you are just a poser, and I hate posers.

Back
Top Bottom