• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies: Sam Elliott?

Absolutely. He has that calm composed confident (not cocky) look in his eye that's so freakin sexy.

He is the quintessitial cowboy. :)

Nah. Sam Elliot has the voice, looks and carries himself well in the gentlemanly ways of true cowboys.

I had a thing for him in his younger days. He's a Tad too old for me though. His characters always embodied a gentle yet strong manliness that is very attractive.

Sam Elliot, I found him quite attractive in his earlier days. But time has not been that kind to him sadly.

Oh my goodness, do I love me some Sam!

He got better looking as he got older, IMO and yeah he's a bit craggy, but damn! :mrgreen:

Heck, whats not to like about Sam Elliot? He's a good looking guy. I like his "Dodge trucks are ram tough" voice.

He was good in Tombstone and Mask, too.

Here's my latest heart throb:

Robert-Taylor-is-the-new-sheriff-in-town-0G1F9DIU-x-large.jpg

Robert Taylor, Longmire.

Was talking with a lady friend a few days ago and Sam Elliott came up in conversation. She said if Sam would do a GPS voice that she'd buy a GPS and purposely make wrong turns so he'd keep talking to her. :lol:

Was talking with a lady friend a few days ago and Sam Elliott came up in conversation. She said if Sam would do a GPS voice that she'd buy a GPS and purposely make wrong turns so he'd keep talking to her. :lol:

Hmm..... pondering...

Excellent idea! Not trying to turn this into anything political, but the GPS in our car allowed GW Bush's voice as an option. We chose it, and laughed ourselves silly, until we realized that it was so unbelievably slow in actually giving directions that we kept missing turns.

I'm pretty sure they designed it that way to be true to Bush, because, well -- Bush is slow. :lol:

Hmm..... pondering...

Excellent idea! Not trying to turn this into anything political, but the GPS in our car allowed GW Bush's voice as an option. We chose it, and laughed ourselves silly, until we realized that it was so unbelievably slow in actually giving directions that we kept missing turns.

I'm pretty sure they designed it that way to be true to Bush, because, well -- Bush is slow. :lol:
OMG! That's funny! :lol:

Hmm..... pondering...

GWB's voice would be cause for laughter, slow or not. :lol:

Sam could send me in the completely wrong direction and lost in the backwoods, and I'd still follow his every direction. ;)

Oh yeah. Definitely. You know who else's voice I like? Jeff Goldblum. Dude's so ugly he could stop an eight day clock, but that voice is slammin'.

Meh, he doesn't do anything for me. He should shave or something.

Meh, he doesn't do anything for me. He should shave or something.

Lol- I suspect that's mostly due to your age, and the cultural changes that have occurred between the time I was young, and your time today. Just out of curiosity, what's your initial reaction to Sean Connery, as the scale of sexiness goes? Imo, he's about as hot as it gets, but my general reaction to the men in your age group, is that they are generally on the wussy side.

Oh yeah. Definitely. You know who else's voice I like? Jeff Goldblum. Dude's so ugly he could stop an eight day clock, but that voice is slammin'.

To me, he's physically appealing, but I think he is able to carry a sort of sexy-in-an-intellectual-way sort of image, and that is what I find attractive. Not saying he's an intellectual, as I have no way of actually knowing, but it's what seems to be common in the image that he portrays.

That voice, yes. Like something recalling happier times in Hell. Cos all the girlies love them some laryngeal cancer, yo.

Way out west, there was this fella....

Lol- I suspect that's mostly due to your age, and the cultural changes that have occurred between the time I was young, and your time today. Just out of curiosity, what's your initial reaction to Sean Connery, as the scale of sexiness goes? Imo, he's about as hot as it gets, but my general reaction to the men in your age group, is that they are generally on the wussy side.

I'm just not big on facial hair and the scruffy look. I think some guys can carry it off, and some guys just look dirty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom