• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies -- Are you high maintenance?

Which ones do you have/use?

• Hair weave/extensions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Princess" or crown pillows, shirts, etc.

• You keep your little dog in your purse

• Total voters
I object: Women who order shots are way more trouble than ones who order fruity drinks.

Carry on.....

:lol: I have to agree with Fisher. I always got in more trouble drinking tequila shots than fruity drinks. As for the rest? Nah. I do, from time to time, have a bedazzled phone cover, but the rest is just not me. I'm a tee shirt and flip flops kind of girl.

Well, I disagree. What do you consider high maintenance?

If you are a woman you are high maintenance, it is part of being a women. When your a girl boys chase you and you know they are always trying to impress or please you and when you grow up to be a woman these lessons stick like glue. You have us by the balls and enjoy squeezing now and then just to watch us jump.

Ladies, are you high maintenance?

I don't think so, but I guess Tommy would be the one to answer that.

I get mannies and peddies all the time. Drive a (7-year-old) Lexus. Always valet my car. Own my own (very modest) home. Overtip and insist Tom do the same. Do exactly what I want when I want to do it. (And one of the things "I want" is to find ways to please Tom and show him he's the best thing to ever happen to me.) I have a mink coat (Tom bought it for me; I let him do that because he wanted to...I never would own one otherwise for reasons I think you can guess.) I wear gold jewelry frequently. When I decide I want something, I'll usually buy the best. And I worked and paid for all of it.

I don't think I'm high maintenance.

Edit: I just asked Tom and he said "Uhhhh, no." (He was rolling his eyes. Does that count for anything?)

If you are a woman you are high maintenance, it is part of being a women. When your a girl boys chase you and you know they are always trying to impress or please you and when you grow up to be a woman these lessons stick like glue. You have us by the balls and enjoy squeezing now and then just to watch us jump.

You didn't answer my question. What do you consider high maintenance? And don't just say "being a girl makes you high maintenance."

You didn't answer my question. What do you consider high maintenance? And don't just say "being a girl makes you high maintenance."

The fact that you need an answer this badly makes you high maintenance. :D

I get mannies and peddies all the time. Drive a (7-year-old) Lexus. Always valet my car. Own my own (very modest) home. Overtip and insist Tom do the same. Do exactly what I want when I want to do it. (And one of the things "I want" is to find ways to please Tom and show him he's the best thing to ever happen to me.) I have a mink coat (Tom bought it for me; I let him do that because he wanted to...I never would own one otherwise for reasons I think you can guess.) I wear gold jewelry frequently. When I decide I want something, I'll usually buy the best. And I worked and paid for all of it.

Edit: I just asked Tom and he said "Uhhhh, no." (He was rolling his eyes. Does that count for anything?)

Lexus, mink, jewelry, SUPER high maintenance! :lol:

:lamo Tell Tommy Boy to behave.

I don't think I am high maintenance. Every dime I have goes to my family. I rarely buy anything for myself. I drive a new car but that's because he bought it for me because he didn't want to worry about me breaking down. I don't buy a lot of clothes, and when I do, I buy all at once. I don't have a million pairs of shoes, I don't get manis or pedis. I don't carry a dog around in my purse. My dog is so big, it wouldn't even fit in a large sized suitcase, so that's a no. :lol:

The fact that you need an answer this badly makes you high maintenance. :D

Nah, I just hate it when somebody automatically says "All women are high maintenance," because they are not. I am anything but. I just, point blank, asked my husband, "Am I considered high-maintenance." He said, "You are anything but high maintenance. I want to do everything for you, but you won't let me."

Sawyer, I'm still waiting on an answer. Just because Gip made a funny does not give you a pass. What do you consider high maintenance?

Nah, I just hate it when somebody automatically says "All women are high maintenance," because they are not. I am anything but. I just, point blank, asked my husband, "Am I considered high-maintenance." He said, "You are anything but high maintenance. I want to do everything for you, but you won't let me."

Now ask your mom if you're pretty or your subordinate at work if you're a good boss.

Just messin' with ya. I don't think you're high maintenance, but I can't let you squeeze by me without a few jabs. :mrgreen:

Now ask your mom if you're pretty or your subordinate at work if you're a good boss.

Just messin' with ya. I don't think you're high maintenance, but I can't let you squeeze by me without a few jabs. :mrgreen:

I know you're playin'. I just don't think Sawyer is. My mom would probably tell you the same thing, that I'm not high maintenance. I won't let her buy me stuff either. :lol: I don't have a boss (anymore) but she'd probably agree with me. I didn't even feel right about her buying me dinner on the company credit card, for management meetings.

I've been called high-maintenance here (Ahem...Gipper) but I'm really not. I do like clothes and makeup, but I'm not as bad as some women. Let's call me medium-maintenance. :)

If you need to ask this question, if you're even concerned about it....

You're high maintenance.

So I've got a stuffed otter, panda and koala in my bedroom. Does it still make me "high maintenance" if all the animals are more than 20 years old? :lol:

Fact is, men are low maintenance. To explain...

We don't need freshly cleaned clothes...jeans can be worn three times or more, shirts twice, etc. socks and underwear are the only things that need to be consistently washed. Left overs? No problem at summer time. From two weeks ago? Is their mold growing on it? No? No problem then. Do we need someone to open the new jar of pickles? Nope. Got a deep cut? No biggy, just make sure it doesn't turn green.

Fact is...dudes need less to get by.

So I've got a stuffed otter, panda and koala in my bedroom. Does it still make me "high maintenance" if all the animals are more than 20 years old? :lol:

Are you hot? If so, it's about a 90% chance of being yes.

Back
Top Bottom