• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ladies -- Are you high maintenance?

Which ones do you have/use?

• Hair weave/extensions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Princess" or crown pillows, shirts, etc.

• You keep your little dog in your purse

• Total voters
So a lot of women, including myself, are capable of baiting their own hook. I guess that means that your original statement, that all women are high maintenance, was incorrect.

Thanks. Just wanted that cleared up.

He didn't say "capable of baiting their own hook." Just sayin'...

He didn't say "capable of baiting their own hook." Just sayin'...

Maybe I should have worded it differently. I can bait my own hook. Have done so a million times. Can also (see: capable) remove said fish once it's on the hook that I baited.

I don't pay much attention to sawyer, anyway. He's not much a fan of women, other than how he can bring them down and belittle them.

I would wear heels to work only if I HAD to. They are one of the most miserable inventions ever imagined.

th
th

th
th

th

Facepalm!!!!! lol

Wow... the poll options are all so prissy!

I'm a very practical person. I like to look good but I don't think any of those things in the poll are dignified, except for maybe the nails. I like to be treated too sometimes!

Sorry, but I don't think heels, fur-lined coats or fruity drinks are prissy. How are those things prissy? And stuffed animals? They're just cute, come on! I have a couple from when I was a kid which were my favorites and one teddy bear that I got as a gift.

Sorry, but I don't think heels, fur-lined coats or fruity drinks are prissy. How are those things prissy? And stuffed animals? They're just cute, come on! I have a couple from when I was a kid which were my favorites and one teddy bear that I got as a gift.

I don't need to wear dead animal to feel good about myself. Heels deform your feet if worn long-term and they prevent you from walking properly. I'm sorry that some guys prefer their women to move like they are disabled, but modern foot binding is not my cup o tea. As for fruity drinks, yeah some are good... I don't think it's a girly thing though.

I don't think teddy bears are prissy? Unless you are walking around all day with one, then I might question your sanity.

I don't need to wear dead animal to feel good about myself. Heels deform your feet if worn long-term and they prevent you from walking properly. I'm sorry that some guys prefer their women to move like they are disabled, but modern foot binding is not my cup o tea. As for fruity drinks, yeah some are good... I don't think it's a girly thing though.

Ever hear of faux fur? I don't buy REAL fur-lined coats either. And wearing heels for me has nothing to do with guys (okay maybe it does a little bit) it is more for me because I really enjoy the extra height they give me.

I don't think teddy bears are prissy? Unless you are walking around all day with one, then I might question your sanity.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't. :lamo

l know you cant be like paris hilton :mrgreen:

Brush%20Hi-Res.jpg

My favorite gossip columnist has called her "Wonky McValtrex" for years. There's a reason.

All women are high maintenance.

true. there are two kinds of women:

1. women who are high maintenance

2. women who think they are not high maintenance but really are.

;) :D

true. there are two kinds of women:

1. women who are high maintenance

2. women who think they are not high maintenance but really are.

;) :D

Oh please! I support myself, so how could I possibly be high maintenance? Besides, I'm too poor to be high maintenance. Lol!

Oh please! I support myself, so how could I possibly be high maintenance? Besides, I'm too poor to be high maintenance. Lol!

;) women who support themselves are the highest maintenance of all ;)

;) women who support themselves are the highest maintenance of all ;)

You can't be "high maintenance" when you pay for your own stuff Oscar. :roll: I consider high maintenance to be those women who demand expensive jewelry for gifts and other things like that and would actually pout and maybe throw a tantrum if you didn't buy her those gifts, or a woman who would max out all of your credit cards on clothes and shoes. :lol: Now that's high maintenance. All the stuff on the list above is pretty inexpensive, and women who wear articles of clothing that say "princess" on them are most of the time just wishful thinking. A REAL princess would never wear something that said "princess" on her ass. Lol!

You can't be "high maintenance" when you pay for your own stuff Oscar. :roll:

oh yes you can. High maintenance isn't just about money. it's also about expecting everything to be exactly the way you want it to be exactly when you want it to be. I would almost guarantee that Paris Hilton pays for most of her own stuff and not many would claim she isn't high maintenance. :shrug:

I consider high maintenance to be those women who demand expensive jewelry for gifts and other things like that and would actually pout and maybe throw a tantrum if you didn't buy her those gifts, or a woman who would max out all of your credit cards on clothes and shoes. :lol: Now that's high maintenance. All the stuff on the list above is pretty inexpensive, and women who wear articles of clothing that say "princess" on them are most of the time just wishful thinking. A REAL princess would never wear something that said "princess" on her ass. Lol!

I consider high maintenance to be those women who demand that when you are putting away the groceries, the canned soups/veggies be arranged alphabetically or smallest to largest on the shelves. or if you are mowing the grass you have to go counterclockwise and the blade has to be set at precisely 3" off the ground. or that when doing laundry the towels have to be folded in a specific manner.

to me.."high maintenance" is more about being demanding and picky over little irrelelvent details than it is about wanting "stuff"

oh yes you can. High maintenance isn't just about money. it's also about expecting everything to be exactly the way you want it to be exactly when you want it to be. I would almost guarantee that Paris Hilton pays for most of her own stuff and not many would claim she isn't high maintenance. :shrug:

I consider high maintenance to be those women who demand that when you are putting away the groceries, the canned soups/veggies be arranged alphabetically or smallest to largest on the shelves. or if you are mowing the grass you have to go counterclockwise and the blade has to be set at precisely 3" off the ground. or that when doing laundry the towels have to be folded in a specific manner.

to me.."high maintenance" is more about being demanding and picky over little irrelelvent details than it is about wanting "stuff"

:rofl That's not high maintenance. That's OCD!

You can't be "high maintenance" when you pay for your own stuff Oscar.

Yeah, I think you can be. It's not about wanting people to buy you things -- it's an arrogant, egocentric attitude overall.

and women who wear articles of clothing that say "princess" on them are most of the time just wishful thinking.

I don't think they mean that being an actual princess is within their grasp. They expect to be treated as one.

Yeah, I think you can be. It's not about wanting people to buy you things -- it's an arrogant, egocentric attitude overall.

I don't think they mean that being an actual princess is within their grasp. They expect to be treated as one.

Okay, well, I looked it up on the UD, and as you can see I guess it means different things to different people.

Urban Dictionary: high maintenance

As far as the "princess" clothing and accessories, I don't even know if I've seen any "women" wearing them, mostly teenage girls. What they feel when they wear that stuff, I couldn't say.

I think the general high-maintenance woman is someone who:

1. Checks themselves out in mirrors constantly to make sure everything is perfect.
2. Refuses to do anything that gets them dirty or their hair/clothes wet or might break a nail.
3. Only shops in "high-end" stores (even if they can't really afford it).
4. Dresses up for everything.
5. Usually she grew up really spoiled and is a Daddy's girl.
6. Spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time getting ready for work, dates, etc.
7. Won't go out without a full face of makeup, hair coiffed and brand-name clothing.

I think the general high-maintenance woman is someone who:

1. Checks themselves out in mirrors constantly to make sure everything is perfect.
2. Refuses to do anything that gets them dirty or their hair/clothes wet or might break a nail.
3. Only shops in "high-end" stores (even if they can't really afford it).
4. Dresses up for everything.
5. Usually she grew up really spoiled and is a Daddy's girl.
6. Spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time getting ready for work, dates, etc.
7. Won't go out without a full face of makeup, hair coiffed and brand-name clothing.

8. Throws temper tantrums when things don't go her way.
9. Can't trust her with cash or credit cards.

Women have no business trying to define "high maintenance", due to outrageous bias. It's just another criterion of "high maintenance, but thinks she's low".

My favorite gossip columnist has called her "Wonky McValtrex" for years. There's a reason.

l googled it and now l think she shouldnt use her silicone lips ....

Back
Top Bottom