• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Labour's rainbow minority darlings fall out

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Waltham Forest council pledged better protection for its gays because other minorities torment them:

Council pledge end to anti-gay harassment from black and Muslim locals - PinkPaper

That would be the blacks and Muslims who are the constant victims of verbal racism, physical racism, institutional racism, subconscious racism and social status racism from the nasty evil whites?

Perhaps white taxpayers can have their money back on all the anti-discrimination guilt trips they've funded through the years, seeing as the 'other side' could do with a bit of tolerance training as well. We're supposed to believe that they're these defenceless victims, doe-eyed and pathetic at the treatment by barbaric Caucasians, fit to be rescued by heroic and vengeful leftists. But they're just as much human as we are.

Twats: Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist | Society | The Guardian

(Night thought: If we're all so racist and intolerable, Mr. Lefty, why is there such an immigration crisis?! Surely the term would be 'black flight', as the Chunnel gets crowded the other way. The Guardian's full of cobblers.)

Last edited:
And talking of protecting minorities, this interesting nugget was spouted by Inspector Ian Williams of Castleford Police:

"It is important not only that we look after the interests and welfare of minority groups in the community but are seen to do so.

“The majority of Castleford and Airedale residents are from a white background so I can understand how people from these groups can feel intimidated."

The context of this is his introduction of a new scheme to launch plain-clothes undercover sting operations, primarily against white racist thugs but could also be extended towards people committing various thought crimes.

Too an extent very admirable, but why just whites as intimated? It's not as if there's no black-on-white crime either, though it is swept under the carpet where possible so as not to spoil the clear-cut 'white baddies versus ethnic goodies' narrative.

And it also gets up my nose that this Leftist cretin finds it 'understandable' that stuck-up black bigots are indulged for feeling 'intimidated' amongst their white neighbours. After all, if I was to claim unease merely for living amongst a large group of ethnic minorities, no few PC PC scumbags would come banging on my door/head for being such a nasty, evil xenophobic racist.

And after all this, I seriously doubt that the police will make additional stringent efforts to launch entrapment operations against race-hating coloured yobs. I've not read of a single one and it's just what you come to expect under self-hating New Labour.

Last edited:
Waltham Forest council pledged better protection for its gays because other minorities torment them:

Council pledge end to anti-gay harassment from black and Muslim locals - PinkPaper

That would be the blacks and Muslims who are the constant victims of verbal racism, physical racism, institutional racism, subconscious racism and social status racism from the nasty evil whites?

Perhaps white taxpayers can have their money back on all the anti-discrimination guilt trips they've funded through the years, seeing as the 'other side' could do with a bit of tolerance training as well. We're supposed to believe that they're these defenceless victims, doe-eyed and pathetic at the treatment by barbaric Caucasians, fit to be rescued by heroic and vengeful leftists. But they're just as much human as we are.

Twats: Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist | Society | The Guardian

(Night thought: If we're all so racist and intolerable, Mr. Lefty, why is there such an immigration crisis?! Surely the term would be 'black flight', as the Chunnel gets crowded the other way. The Guardian's full of cobblers.)

Since when was this about race?

It's not about race, but about sweet sweet irony. (Well, not-so sweet, it's just an expression.)

Last edited:
It's not about race, but about sweet sweet irony. (Well, not-so sweet, it's just an expression.)

It is, you've made it into a race issue, but that's what racists do.
Your comments paint a Britain of ethnic heirachy, with whites on the bottom paying for and housing blacks and muslims who do not work, are criminals and contribute nought to society, and whom, under current and past governments, have been allowed to be racist and discriminant against Whites while whites cannot and prosecuted by authorities when they are. You paint a picture of Britain were whites, who compose over 92% of the British population, have become a second class minority citizen in his own "homeland".

These gross generalizations about blacks and muslims and misinformation on your part has led gullable people such as yourself to actually believe the white man cannot be racist and the black man can. The law does not discriminate between anti-semites of different backgrounds, and white/black/muslim supremacists ARE treated and regarded as equally moronic. The Americans who claim the same thing for there own country have a thing called "Guantanamo Bay", where the rights of those individuals disperse into thin air, a prison specially reserved for Muslims. So you want irony? You just got it.

I get where you coming from with Islam, i really do, but you stepped over a line when you bought whites vs blacks/browns into the debate.

Last edited:
....but that's what racists do.

Zing! The wacist bell has been rung. All that waffle just to call me name!

I don't believe that the white man can't be racist and only the blacks can. I just pointed out the lesser-published other side of the coin, as here:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552770

Usually when there's any kind of anti-racism drive, examples given are of white-on-black harassment. White people are the usual targets of guilt-tripping over social standards, history and what-not. So I just found it ironic that two of today's most patronised and canonised ethnic minorities, painted as victims only for fear of charges of wacism, can be just as badly behaved as thugs from the rest of us!

Dyke says BBC 'hideously white': http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/1104305.stm

Some people doth protest too much.

Last edited:
Zing! The wacist bell has been rung. All that waffle just to call me name!

Why do racists have a problem with this label?

I don't believe that the white man can't be racist and only the blacks can. I just pointed out the lesser-published other side of the coin, as here:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552770

Excuse me for being so sensitive, but:

Perhaps white taxpayers can have their money back on all the anti-discrimination guilt trips they've funded through the years, seeing as the 'other side' could do with a bit of tolerance training as well.

Im not very PC myself, i tend to speak my mind, but i know a racist remark when i see one. For example, this statement. Your generalizations that somehow blacks are self-victimizing and insinuating that they feel the "evil white man" is responsible for there non-existent plight is a typical remark by a racist. And it gets better. Your last quote suggests somehow the white man is funding the blacks, as if they dont work or contribute to society and live a life of crime while the white man works and funds the benefits the racist black man receives. IM the one who deserves my money back - paying for the internet so i can waste my time debating such misinformed BS. How you have managed to get away with this is beyond me, but there you have it.

When Muslims start setting up Gauntanamo bay-like prisons (something the US has beaten even the likes of Iran and SA in doing) for Christians here in the West, then we will start discussing the terrible, terrible, tragic plight of the white man!

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Stop the public racism innuendo right here and now. If you have a problem with a post, report it

I second that.

Why do racists have a problem with this label?

Nicely loaded! Well done. That label doesn't even mean anything any more, save for some cheap playground jibe:

'Racist CPS prosecuting too many black and Asian people' - Crime, UK - The Independent

Why Police are afraid to tackle Asian Crime

For example, this statement. Your generalizations that somehow blacks are self-victimizing and insinuating that they feel the "evil white man" is responsible for there non-existent plight is a typical remark by a racist.

Are you genuinely interested, or just whipping yourself up into a lather of insult and indignation? I'll tell you that I'm generalising that guilt-laden white liberals are the ones always whining about how blacks and Muslims are the victims-on-pedestals. It is they who channel limitless amounts of cash into tireless anti-racism drives which virtually never lists whites as casebook victims.

Yet when you get minority-on-minority crime, which is apparently on the rise, we hear radio silence. Probably too confusing for liberals who face one set of 'victims' to be molly-coddled getting at another set of 'victims' to be molly-coddled.

And it's nice that you admit blacks in this country have no special plight. Perhaps liberal-leftists will realise too and stop making excuses about racist teachers or policemen to explain away other peoples' failures.

Inthtitutionally Rathist: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...port-brands-schools-institutionally-racist.do

IM (sic) the one who deserves my money back - paying for the internet so i can waste my time debating such misinformed BS.

I didn't make you come and harangue me with half-baked insinuating drivel. No skin off my nose if you decide to join the frustrated others who'll never speak to me again, apparently because I'm so wacist, pwejudiced and nasty. The likes of you and I are so diamentrically opposed that I doubt any common ground would be reached anyway.

Last edited:
I second that.

Nicely loaded! Well done. That label doesn't even mean anything any more, save for some cheap playground jibe:

'Racist CPS prosecuting too many black and Asian people' - Crime, UK - The Independent

Why Police are afraid to tackle Asian Crime

Only the context was not being used to stifle your political opinions, i caught you out red handed.

Are you genuinely interested, or just whipping yourself up into a lather of insult and indignation? I'll tell you that I'm generalising that guilt-laden white liberals are the ones always whining about how blacks and Muslims are the victims-on-pedestals. It is they who channel limitless amounts of cash into tireless anti-racism drives which virtually never lists whites as casebook victims.

It is you making the claims that the white man has become second class in Britain, and that he "deserves his money back". What does this statement tell you?

Yet when you get minority-on-minority crime, which is apparently on the rise, we hear radio silence. Probably too confusing for liberals who face one set of 'victims' to be molly-coddled getting at another set of 'victims' to be molly-coddled.

And it's nice that you admit blacks in this country have no special plight. Perhaps liberal-leftists will realise too and stop making excuses about racist teachers or policemen to explain away other peoples' failures.

Extreme Liberals have a tendency to lean to the far left of this situation and claim Blacks and Muslims are victims of constant crimes by natives and the government.

Those who lean to the far right of this argument (such as you) express opinions that it is in fact the white man that is becoming a victim of hate in his own country, and that it is he that is handing out pay checks and shouldering the financial brunt of those blacks/Muslims who abuse him and the welfare provided in his country.

Both are simply not true.

If Ed decides to push Labour further left and embrace this "white liberal" attitude (as you described it) more than they currently do, then it will only make Labour a less favored candidate in British politics and the BNP a more desirable option.

My opinions on this topic are centered, rational, and fully in perspective with reality. Do immigrants come to Britain to abuse our welfare system? Yes. Does the British man spend millions yearly to house and feed those who do not belong here? Yes. However, the reality is, it isn't just blacks and Muslims that are squandering our tax money. Its whites too. It isn't just white Britons that have a significant proportion of there tax money go to immigrants who are too lazy to contribute anything back. Its Black/Moderate Muslim Britons too. This is NOT an ethnic or religious issue. Thus radically transforming our welfare and immigration policies - who receives benefits and who doesn't, who enters the country and who doesn't, who receives citizenship and who doesn't are something we need to do, we need not target ethnic minorities in doing so.

I didn't make you come and harangue me with half-baked insinuating drivel. No skin off my nose if you decide to join the frustrated others who'll never speak to me again, apparently because I'm so wacist, pwejudiced and nasty. The likes of you and I are so diamentrically opposed that I doubt any common ground would be reached anyway.

That's where your wrong.

Prejudiced and nasty you may be (not always), aside from your ethnic rants that are regularly posted on these forums, we agree on many issues. We agree on the stupidity of Labour and its anti-British nature.

We both realize that Islam is posing an increasing threat to Britain as its political ideology grows in side and our values threatened.

We both agree on the need to greatly restrict immigration and reserve it only for those capable of contributing to this economy. We both agree on the damage caused by the Conservative government as it swept to power 20 years ago and destroyed a very domestic, innovative and powerful manufacturing industry. I actually think we see eye to eye on many issues. But today i point out flaws in your initial post and i express my dissatisfaction with them.

Last edited:
...i caught you out red handed.

Yeah, take that, you disgusting little specimen!

It is you making the claims that the white man has become second class in Britain...

In your dreams pal! There may be positive discrimination and liberals banging on about how nasty and institutionally racist the whites are, but that's their intellectual retardation and not mine.

Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist | Society | The Guardian

...we need not target ethnic minorities in doing so.

We need target the liberals, as I did. Otherwise I would have written something along the lines of 'the bleeding blacks, you can't leave them alone for five minutes without them beating up gays. Not like our good white boys'.

And as for money back? Yes, everybody's taxes funds the anti-racism initiatives. But when even the likes of Yasmin Alibhai Brown start talking about the racism debate being a lopsided one, I joked that perhaps whites should have a refund now that the kind of people always portrayed as victims of hate crime have actually been reported committing some!

Black Racism every bit as bad as White Racism

Once and for all, I have not targeted anybody for the colour of their skin. What they think and do, however, yes.

Last edited:
If Ed decides to push Labour further left and embrace this "white liberal" attitude (as you described it) more than they currently do, then it will only make Labour a less favored candidate in British politics...

God, no. They've followed Newsweek's lead enough as it is!

Put it this way - I'm only harping on about the liberal racism industry, which has made no little money for the likes of ambulance-chaser lawyers.

Toddlers who dislike spicy food racist, say report - Telegraph

‘Hate registers’ are criminalising schoolchildren for playground insults | News & Politics | News & Comment | The First Post , etc.

tumblr_kpo7x0Kw0c1qzfsino1_500.jpg

(Once again it's a white child in a feature on racism.)

Last edited:
It is, you've made it into a race issue, but that's what racists do.
Your comments paint a Britain of ethnic heirachy, with whites on the bottom paying for and housing blacks and muslims who do not work, are criminals and contribute nought to society, and whom, under current and past governments, have been allowed to be racist and discriminant against Whites while whites cannot and prosecuted by authorities when they are. You paint a picture of Britain were whites, who compose over 92% of the British population, have become a second class minority citizen in his own "homeland".

These gross generalizations about blacks and muslims and misinformation on your part has led gullable people such as yourself to actually believe the white man cannot be racist and the black man can. The law does not discriminate between anti-semites of different backgrounds, and white/black/muslim supremacists ARE treated and regarded as equally moronic. The Americans who claim the same thing for there own country have a thing called "Guantanamo Bay", where the rights of those individuals disperse into thin air, a prison specially reserved for Muslims. So you want irony? You just got it.

I get where you coming from with Islam, i really do, but you stepped over a line when you bought whites vs blacks/browns into the debate.

Ohhh...
So you're saying those Muslims at Gitmo are just some harmless Quran-reading Muslims that the American government put there for no reason?
Get real man, perhaps not all Muslims are terrorists but ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.
I will be back with a link that shows acts of terrorism that is twice as long as my arm, all perpetrated BY ISLAMIC criminals.
America doesn't just throw innocent people into Gitmo. Your ignorance is showing.

The Muslims at Gitmo are Obama's political prisoners. Why won't Obama keep his solemn promise to close Gitmo? Obama lied, people died.

People died due to vermin like those in Gitmo.

No need to be so maudlin on their account.

The Muslims at Gitmo are Obama's political prisoners. Why won't Obama keep his solemn promise to close Gitmo? Obama lied, people died.

Because if there wasn't a Gitmo, we would have to build one. Closing Gitmo just isn't an option.
He really tried for his muslim brothers, he really did, but was prevented.
He released over 150 Al Qaeda who went straight back to business as usual; killing innocent people.
I guess the world needs more of that, eh?

Some of them have been recaptured (thank God) but there are still plenty of them on the loose, killing people. At least we know where to lay the blame as the body count rises.
...And WE NEED THE DEATHS OF MORE INNOCENTS AT THE HANDS OF ISLAMISTS, DON'T WE?

Back
Top Bottom