• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lab origin disproven

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Interesting. A recent study has put the lab origin theory to rest. And this news has been shouted out by many mainstream news sources. Even though the study has not yet been published or peer reviewed.

Hmm interesting. Wonder who funded this study? Oh, of course, Fauci's agency the NIAID funded it. So we know there is no agenda, and we know the researchers were simply trying to discover the truth.

Right.

Interesting. A recent study has put the lab origin theory to rest. And this news has been shouted out by many mainstream news sources. Even though the study has not yet been published or peer reviewed.

Hmm interesting. Wonder who funded this study? Oh, of course, Fauci's agency the NIAID funded it. So we know there is no agenda, and we know the researchers were simply trying to discover the truth.

Right.

Evidence to the contrary?

We will never know 100% if the virus originated at the Wuhan market. It's the most probable explanation as we know how easily it can cross species.

We will never know 100% if the virus originated at the Wuhan market. It's the most probable explanation as we know how easily it can cross species.

We know how how easily it can cross specie? Where did you hear that?

Right.

Pot, meet kettle.

Right.
and your link to the article that gave you this insight is.............????

Right.
What, no links?

Right.

Link?

And who would you trust to fund and conduct the study?

Link?

And who would you trust to fund and conduct the study?

Michael Worobey was the first author of one study, and one of the authors of the other. I believe he was also one of the researchers that did the bogus investigation in Wuhan last year.

I got the information that these studies were funded by Fauci's NIAID from a video. Did not yet find a text source for ya.

I have no doubt that these 2 new studies are also bogus, and I will keep looking for proof of the funding.

Michael Worobey was the first author of one study, and one of the authors of the other. I believe he was also one of the researchers that did the bogus investigation in Wuhan last year.

I got the information that these studies were funded by Fauci's NIAID from a video. Did not yet find a text source for ya.

I have no doubt that these 2 new studies are also bogus, and I will keep looking for proof of the funding.

Link?

Right.

Who would you have faith in?
I have a feeling that whoever had submitted this result would not have been good enough for you.

Right.

Link?

Right.
What study? Links? Evidence? Anything...?

LIES LIES LIES
they are literally still pissed off that a scientist disagreed with their political girlfriend and will never let anything related to protecting their political girlfriend die. anything.

it's really pretty sad.

Right.

How exactly could a lab origin of the pandemic be disproven, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom