• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LA spending up to $837,000 to house a single homeless person

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Jesus H Christ. I cant believe California got turned into a shithole by these moronic politicians.

Mean .
No real heart .
All talk and no good money.

Reactions: PoS
Assuming you have a 20% down payment ($160,000), your total mortgage on a $800,000 home would be $640,000. For a 30-year fixed mortgage with a 3.5% interest rate, you would be looking at a $2,874 monthly payment. Please keep in mind that the exact cost and monthly payment for your mortgage will vary, depending its length and terms.

Jesus H Christ. I cant believe California got turned into a shithole by these moronic politicians.
Haven't been to CA recently I'm guessing.

1645807208473.png

Politically, it's a blue gob of waste... What a scam. You and I both know someone is dipping their hands into that cookie jar. $837,000 for each housing unit? Please...

LA spent at least that much trying to cover up and hide hundreds of homeless encampments for the Super Bowl. No doubt they were back right after the game.

Well, if a Democrat run shit hole is something you are searching to find, this is certainly one.

Any appropriation of funds to be spent by the lying thieves is only the effort to provide a flow of money for the lying thieves to steal.

The greater the flow of funds that is approved, the greater will be theft that occurs as a result.

$837,000 seems a little outrageous even by lying thief standards. I guess they feel that the numbness of the electorate is such that any theft will excused if it's noticed at all.

Of course, it's beautiful, but as you know, our homeless population is a real problem.
Your city, especially.
Unhoused people is a problem in America. CA has a bigger problem than most because our weather is more temperate than most of the states and because CA treats unhoused people better than most states. When was the last time you were in SF (not my city)?

Unhoused people is a problem in America. CA has a bigger problem than most because our weather is more temperate than most of the states and because CA treats unhoused people better than most states. When was the last time you were in SF (not my city)?

A couple of years ago.
It's nothing to be proud of, btw.

You cant? You seriously underestimate the power of these idiots to **** shit up. Think of these morons as the ultimate bubba test of a system. They are bound to **** it up in new and interexting ways.

Haven't been to CA recently I'm guessing.

View attachment 67376810
I used to visit my relatives every year, but they all left except for one, and she told me its gotten very bad with the traffic, the homeless, and the rising cost of everything.

San Fran has a homeless problem too you know.

Unhoused people is a problem in America. CA has a bigger problem than most because our weather is more temperate than most of the states
Until you go inland for just a few miles and then it's just damn hot in a good chunk of the state.

I used to visit my relatives every year, but they all left except for one, and she told me its gotten very bad with the traffic, the homeless, and the rising cost of everything.

Yes it does. SF is about 9 sq miles on a peninsula, but we have a number of cities with homeless issues. Just as every state does.

Traffic sucks, but one reason our gas is more expensive is because we chose to have a summer blend that costs more to make. Why would people do that to themselves?
1646006565118.png
A little extreme, but you get the general idea.

This is about 25 minutes by car outside of downtown SF
1646006692837.png

Come visit again! And bring lots of cash...

So doesn't many Texas Cities

Its the warm weather

Ask Miami about there homeless, everywhere in South Beach

Unhoused people is a problem in America.
Drug addicts and crazy people. They need to be in prisons or mental hospitals.

CA has a bigger problem than most because our weather is more temperate than most of the states and because CA treats unhoused people better than most states.

We need to treat them with much more negative reinforcement. Move them along, and STOP giving them benefits unless they are willing to get into some kind of a program.

Yes it does. SF is about 9 sq miles on a peninsula, but we have a number of cities with homeless issues. Just as every state does.

Traffic sucks, but one reason our gas is more expensive is because we chose to have a summer blend that costs more to make. Why would people do that to themselves?
View attachment 67377343

View attachment 67377345

Indiana has a summer blend as well.

Right now, Indianapolis gas prices are about $1.25/gallon lower than San Francisco.

You're not going far enough...
View attachment 67377347
Depends on the part, lol....the lower half it's that way. Lived in Monterey for 3 years and it was very nice and moderate year round. Drive in land a bit and the temp shot up. South of Monterey it got worse.

View attachment 67377343

View attachment 67377345

Deflection aside, are you okay with politicians spending nearly $1 million to house 1 homeless person?

Jesus H Christ. I cant believe California got turned into a shithole

You can always tell the right wing media parrots. LOL. If California is a "shithole", then the USA is the biggest shithole on earth because all other states if anything are bigger "shitholes" than Cali.
Get out, see the nation a lil bit PoS. It would do you some good, dont listen to am radio while you're traveling either. Stuff rots ones brain.

Deflection aside, are you okay with politicians spending nearly $1 million to house 1 homeless person?
For how long? 1 night/40 years?

Back
Top Bottom