• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

LA protest mysteriously makes its way to local WalMart...

Heya JM :2wave: .....yeah I heard about the Breaking of Windows, Beating People up as they did so. Also Yesterday they shut down a major hwy for 30 mins all so they can express their wittle feelings out West Coast. How they consider this such a travesty. Yet who is looking to get all Racial?

Also I heard some Marine got jumped by 4 black guys in Georgia. All due to this BS over that case in Florida.

What do you think about all these Democrat Pols that have to open their mouths over this?

Heya JM :2wave: .....yeah I heard about the Breaking of Windows, Beating People up as they did so. Also Yesterday they shut down a major hwy for 30 mins all so they can express their wittle feelings out West Coast. How they consider this such a travesty. Yet who is looking to get all Racial?

Also I heard some Marine got jumped by 4 black guys in Georgia. All due to this BS over that case in Florida.

What do you think about all these Democrat Pols that have to open their mouths over this?

Hmmm... who are the racists? Hmmm.....

Hmmm... who are the racists? Hmmm.....

Well, IMO if they are black and attacking others who are not black. Then what other answer could there be? Considering they are in other states and aren't attacking anyone connected to the case. Just other people who have no connection to the issue at all.

Was there some other term they were trying to use?

Well, IMO if they are black and attacking others who are not black. Then what other answer could there be? Considering they are in other states and aren't attacking anyone connected to the case. Just other people who have no connection to the issue at all.

Was there some other term they were trying to use?

I wasn't challenging you acutally, I was agreeing.

Back
Top Bottom