• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

L.A. Wants $10k from Cop Falsely Accused of Racism

In other words, you're a hack that's got nothin'. If you did, you'd put up. You didn't. Got it.

Dismissed.
I had my say, California, you got your panties in a wad as usual, if you have nothing else to add just stop typing, and if you do, you know where to file it.

Don't be so blatantly dishonest. Why did you feel the need to take what I wrote out of context?

Here, let me refresh your memory and highlight the part that was clearly too inconvenient, as you never addressed either then or now...

The part you highlighted was NOT a reason for why he should release the tape. You offered protecting the integrity of the organization as reason to NOT release the tape

It is dishonest of you to misrepresent your own words that way

Back
Top Bottom