• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyrsten Sinema Has Brought the Entire State of Arizona Together

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Well, the left gave her to us.

And we thank them.

The biggest mistake Democrats made in recent years was not properly using positive motivation to get her and Manchin to support voting rights legislation. If they lose to the radicalized Republican party, that will be part of it.

Apparently killing off legislation that would be good for the country and materially improve peoples live isn't that popular.

It's interesting that there's almost no variation in any of those categories. Not only does every group think she sucks, they all think she sucks by about the same margins.

Personally, my problem with Kyrsten Sinema is not that she's a moderate or sometimes votes with Republicans. Joe Manchin does those things and I like him a lot. My problem with Sinema is that her red lines are unpredictable, idiosyncratic things...and her brand of "moderation" usually consists of supporting the least popular parts of the Republican agenda (e.g. protecting the carried-interest tax deduction for hedge fund managers).

It's interesting that there's almost no variation in any of those categories. Not only does every group think she sucks, they all think she sucks by about the same margins.

Personally, my problem with Kyrsten Sinema is not that she's a moderate or sometimes votes with Republicans. Joe Manchin does those things and I like him a lot. My problem with Sinema is that her red lines are unpredictable, idiosyncratic things...and her brand of "moderation" usually consists of supporting the least popular parts of the Republican agenda (e.g. protecting the carried-interest tax deduction for hedge fund managers).
She's voted with the Dems on enough occasions. She's too aloof for my tastes. Manchin states his mind. She acts like she doesn't have one.

Manchin states his mind. She acts like she doesn't have one.
Yup, exactly this. Manchin is clear about the general direction he wants to take policy, and the general approach of what he will and won't vote for. (Sometimes the specifics are frustrating to pin down, but that's the nature of negotiations.) Dems are very lucky to have him.

Sinema seems to mostly be motivated by pique rather than principle. Not even moderation, just contrarianism.

They all think she sucks.

View attachment 67414820

I agree with the majority BTW.

Her problem is that she has acted like neither a Republican or a Democrat, but only to enrich herself with wealthy donors. Everyone from every side see it and what she is and she is doomed if she runs again Maybe after making a lot of money she will not run again.

Well, the left gave her to us.

And we thank them.
She got a whiff of that big money republicans will spend to buy votes and switched sides in all but name. Somebody's gotta pay for them expensive suits, after all.

She got a whiff of that big money republicans will spend to buy votes and switched sides in all but name. Somebody's gotta pay for them expensive suits, after all.

Is that how AOC pays for her dresses ?

Why should she care? The public isn't her constituents, her wealthy allies in the 'No Labels' group are. She'll likely be defeated after 6 years of serving them and be welcomed by them. Maybe go into lobbying.

She is a pain in the ass = replace her with a PDA pronto or ASAP!!!

Manchin is also a pain in the ass replace him with a PDA pronto or ASAP

Global Warming is too important to keep them ..............

Her problem is that she has acted like neither a Republican or a Democrat, but only to enrich herself with wealthy donors. Everyone from every side see it and what she is and she is doomed if she runs again Maybe after making a lot of money she will not run again.
Yes. She’s a bought and sold corporate shill.

They all think she sucks.

View attachment 67414820

I agree with the majority BTW.

Well, any time anybody criticize Mayor Pete they get called a homophobe by liberals. So, using that standard derived by liberals, the obvious conclusion here is that you hate bisexual people.

she thinks for herself,ergo the left hates her.
You're supposed to tow the party line, doncha know.
The left fears strong ,independent thinking women. They like little indoctrinated sheep who spout all the commie cliches,like Pelosi and AOC<

The left fears strong ,independent thinking women. They like little indoctrinated sheep who spout all the commie cliches,like Pelosi and AOC<
Liz Cheney hearts this post.

She is a pain in the ass = replace her with a PDA pronto or ASAP!!!

Manchin is also a pain in the ass replace him with a PDA pronto or ASAP

Global Warming is too important to keep them ..............
"PDA?"

No, she does not. Her wealthy special interest donors think for her. I could care less about her sexual taste. She needs to work for the people, not the corporations.

Yeah.

Screenshot_20220316-165118_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom