• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse Weighs In on Hunter Biden for the First Time

"Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has spoken out about the authenticity of emails from Hunter Biden's laptop while tying them to his own case. Rittenhouse, who was cleared of two counts of murder following a highly divisive trial in November 2021, waded into the debate surrounding information reported to have come from a laptop belonging to President Joe Biden's son.

Rittenhouse, who was embraced by the right and praised as a hero after being found not guilty of murdering two people at Black Lives Matter protests in August 2020, has now joined in the chorus of those claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story has been shown to be a legitimate concern.
"Let me get this straight, Joe Biden can turn a blind eye to the misconduct of his own son, but defames me for defending myself?" Rittenhouse tweeted on Tuesday.

Link

I hadn't seen a new Hunter Biden story today so I thought I would fill the gap.
1. It wasn't a BLM protest, it was a riot.
2. His trial was straight forward and only controversial because the left are ****ing nuts.
3. He's not wrong in disparity of treatment, both legally and in media.

Thank God, my life is complete. I know what Kyle Rittenhouse thinks about Hunter Biden.
Aren't you glad there is always a lefty handy to make sure you hear about it?

"Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has spoken out about the authenticity of emails from Hunter Biden's laptop while tying them to his own case. Rittenhouse, who was cleared of two counts of murder following a highly divisive trial in November 2021, waded into the debate surrounding information reported to have come from a laptop belonging to President Joe Biden's son.

Rittenhouse, who was embraced by the right and praised as a hero after being found not guilty of murdering two people at Black Lives Matter protests in August 2020, has now joined in the chorus of those claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story has been shown to be a legitimate concern.
"Let me get this straight, Joe Biden can turn a blind eye to the misconduct of his own son, but defames me for defending myself?" Rittenhouse tweeted on Tuesday.

Link

Of course that POS who already sold his soul to be a conservatives POS is doubling down by trying to make money off of it.

Nobody but other scumbags gives a shit what your little coward punk ass has to say. He's going to get his, that's for sure

"You folks?"

Someone had to ask his his opinion on this.

I wish instead they'd ask if he going to Ukraine to help there, since he likes leaving his state to poke his nose in other people's business.
You still stuck on the debunked narrative that is pushed by the "leaving his state" comment? See...it's ignorance lime yours that made his trial "controversial".

Who wouldn't have had to have defended himself, had he stayed at home like he should have.

But hey - who doesn't want to hear what this wet-behind-the-ears Call of Duty incel has to say?

giphy.gif
That's the worse cry acting job I've ever seen. H'es a ****ing coward punk like the rest of the so called tough guy right wingers who hide behind a gun and shoot like ******s whenever they are scared, which is all the time

I know! Let's ask the Kenoshia parade murderer what he thinks? Wait...that's not convenient for lefties to focus on that instead of an obvious self-defense case.

You see, they are good for something. 😆
Right? Sometimes I sit around thinking, "I wonder what Trump is up to?"...but then q liberal here or liberal media will help me out and let me know.

Boy oh boy that out to have President Biden worried.
Probably should, I mean Kenosha turned red after the incident. Hillary ignored Wisconsin.

You still stuck on the debunked narrative that is pushed by the "leaving his state" comment? See...it's ignorance lime yours that made his trial "controversial".
He did leave his state. He lived in Illinois and drove to Wisconsin.

Thats not hard to understand.

That’s just dumb. If you knew what you were talking about you’d know he has connections in Kenosha. If you’re aware of any connections he has in Ukraine, please inform the rest of us.
I bet he has connections in other states as well. Did he cosplay himself in other states as well?

Driving less time than it takes me to get to the other side of the city I live in, but you wanna try and use that comment to say that he went off on some kinda adventure to go somewhere where he had no connection, when he did. He even worked there before and you're trying to compare that to him going to Ukraine. It's ****ing dumb and been debunked as a talking point since forever. Only pure ****ing morons still try and trot it out.

I would really like to know Rittenhouse’s views on Cartesian economics.

I bet he has connections in other states as well. Did he cosplay himself in other states as well?
Cosplay. What a ridiculous term to describe what happened.

Why do you think it’s relevant, considering it’s only a 20 minute or so drive to Kenosha?

I wonder what Rittenhouse thinks is the best strategy for dealing with future deadly pathogens.

Link

What's next, the Zodiac Killer weighs in on foreign affairs?
Lizzy Borden weighs in on elderly issues?
Like I should give two shits what Kyle Rittenhouse thinks of anything, including his own inflated self-worth?

Like I should give two shits what Kyle Rittenhouse thinks of anything, including his own inflated self-worth?
I'll have you know that Ms. Borden was acquitted and that means that she was innocent. Because she was innocent, that means that the alleged deeds never actually happened.

If you don't believe the last sentence above, just check with any of the staunch defenders of Mr. Trump and they will all tell you that it is true.

I'll have you know that Ms. Borden was acquitted and that means that she was innocent. Because she was innocent, that means that the alleged deeds never actually happened.

If you don't believe the last sentence above, just check with any of the staunch defenders of Mr. Trump and they will all tell you that it is true.
:sneaky:(y)

Basinga!!!

I wonder what Rittenhouse thinks is the best strategy for dealing with future deadly pathogens.
I’d bet he knows the best strategy for dealing with leftists at “peaceful“ blm protests, aka riots, who mean oneself harm.

I don't see KR going to Ukraine. He doesn't start fights with people who aren't threats to him.

Newsweek knew that you would read and respond to this.

You fell for it dude.

Back
Top Bottom