• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse Weighs In on Hunter Biden for the First Time

The same could be said for rioters and the guys that assaulted him. They oughta stood in bed themselves.

Would you like to show me where I said that the rioters and looters had a right to be there?

Should I refill my coffee while I wait?

Who cares?

He likes sticking his nose is other people's business. Why not prove how much of a tough guy he is by going to Ukraine. He can bring as many guns as he can. Cosplay to the fullest.
That’s just dumb. If you knew what you were talking about you’d know he has connections in Kenosha. If you’re aware of any connections he has in Ukraine, please inform the rest of us.

He wasn't from Wisconsin, either, but it didn't stop him from sticking his nose in their business, did it?
You’re right, he had absolutely no connection with Kenosha, except for:

He worked there
He has family there
He has friends there
He used to live there

No connection at all.

You’re right, he had absolutely no connection with Kenosha, except for:

He worked there
He has family there
He has friends there
He used to live there

No connection at all.

BFD
BFD
BFD
BFD

All you're saying is that a 17 year old kid went over state lines carrying a gun half as big as he is to protect a state that he no longer lives in.

He went over there to cosplay Call of Duty, and a bunch of people who also had no business being at the riot (but at least were legal residents of Wisconsin, and Kenosha in the case of two of them) ended up dead.

**** that kid.

BFD
BFD
BFD
BFD

All you're saying is that a 17 year old kid went over state lines carrying a gun half as big as he is to protect a state that he no longer lives in.

He went over there to cosplay Call of Duty, and a bunch of people who also had no business being at the riot (but at least were legal residents of Wisconsin, and Kenosha in the case of two of them) ended up dead.

**** that kid.
Oh no, he went “across state lines”. There’s a definite BFD for you.

"Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has spoken out about the authenticity of emails from Hunter Biden's laptop while tying them to his own case. Rittenhouse, who was cleared of two counts of murder following a highly divisive trial in November 2021, waded into the debate surrounding information reported to have come from a laptop belonging to President Joe Biden's son.

Rittenhouse, who was embraced by the right and praised as a hero after being found not guilty of murdering two people at Black Lives Matter protests in August 2020, has now joined in the chorus of those claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story has been shown to be a legitimate concern.
"Let me get this straight, Joe Biden can turn a blind eye to the misconduct of his own son, but defames me for defending myself?" Rittenhouse tweeted on Tuesday.

Link

I hadn't seen a new Hunter Biden story today so I thought I would fill the gap.
Ok now I've seen a new low of news.

Why in all the hells should anyone give a damn what one fool says about another.

"Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has spoken out about the authenticity of emails from Hunter Biden's laptop while tying them to his own case. Rittenhouse, who was cleared of two counts of murder following a highly divisive trial in November 2021, waded into the debate surrounding information reported to have come from a laptop belonging to President Joe Biden's son.

Rittenhouse, who was embraced by the right and praised as a hero after being found not guilty of murdering two people at Black Lives Matter protests in August 2020, has now joined in the chorus of those claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story has been shown to be a legitimate concern.
"Let me get this straight, Joe Biden can turn a blind eye to the misconduct of his own son, but defames me for defending myself?" Rittenhouse tweeted on Tuesday.

Link

Bored bro? Who the hell cares what Kyle Rittenhouse has to say? About anything!

Link

Has O.J. Simpson weighed in yet?

That was what YOU said was your most important point.

Do you not understand sarcasm? Do I need to tag my future posts as sarcasm to you, because you aren't cognizant enough to see it when it's right in front of you?

Do you not understand sarcasm? Do I need to tag my future posts as sarcasm to you, because you aren't cognizant enough to see it when it's right in front of you?
Of course it was.

Back
Top Bottom