• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

A comprehensive breakdown of all of the events that happened that night.

Keep in mind that Rittenhouse’s attorneys do not have to prove he acted in self defense, the prosecution has to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he didn’t. That’s a high burden already and video showing him initially running away from conflict will make it tougher.

Keep in mind that Rittenhouse’s attorneys do not have to prove he acted in self defense, the prosecution has to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he didn’t. That’s a high burden already and video showing him initially running away from conflict will make it tougher.

This is something people need to understand. Wisconsin has very good self defense laws. Even if they were attempting to make a "citizen's arrest" or to simply "disarm" him he has the right to defend himself if he feels his life is in danger, as it clearly was. The charges against him are ridiculous and purely political.

The fact that he's a high school dropout, that at some other time he hit a girl, or people's belief that he's a racist, etc.. has no bearing on whether or not he had the right to defend himself from a violent and angry mob. In every instance the person who was fired upon made the first move/attack on him first. There is clear video evidence of that in each case. Which means every murder charge is going to fail. Additionally, the illegal possession of a firearm is likely to fail as well.

Last edited:

A comprehensive breakdown of all of the events that happened that night.

He used an illegal weapon to murder people.

Thanks for the breakdown.

This is something people need to understand. Wisconsin has very good self defense laws. Even if they were attempting to make a "citizen's arrest" or to simply "disarm" him he has the right to defend himself if he feels his life is in danger, as it clearly was. The charges against him are ridiculous and purely political.

The fact that he's a high school dropout, that at some other time he hit a girl, or people's belief that he's a racist, etc.. has no bearing on whether or not he had the right to defend himself from a violent and angry mob. In every instance the person who was fired upon made the first move/attack on him first. There is clear video evidence of that in each case. Which means every murder charge is going to fail. Additionally, the illegal possession of a firearm is likely to fail as well.
Maybe. You and others keep discounting the *fact* that he put himself in that situation.

Shame for him that he hired a utter bozos for lawyers.

He's going away forever.

He used an illegal weapon to murder people.

Thanks for the breakdown.
That's your opinion.

You'll understand, I'm sure, if I ignore your opinion and wait for the court's opinion. You know...the one that actually matters.

You are welcome for the breakdown. I thought it useful that it put everything into order and there is no question what happened and when.

Weapons can't be illegal, just like immigrants, no?

And it's legal to open carry any firearm in Wisconsin that can be legally possessed. Sporting rifles/shotguns, etc can be possessed by 17 year olds.

Incorrect, guns can totally be illegal. Absolutely.

That's your opinion.

You'll understand, I'm sure, if I ignore your opinion and wait for the court's opinion. You know...the one that actually matters.

You are welcome for the breakdown. I thought it useful that it put everything into order and there is no question what happened and when.

If the court doesn’t give you the verdict you want, you will lose all interest in the court’s opinion.

If the court doesn’t give you the verdict you want, you will lose all interest in the court’s opinion.
Rittenhouse will walk. No American will put him in jail for nailing two violent leftist terrorists. One a child molester who was killed by the child he was chasing. Poetic. The same child we saw removing graffitti from city walls that leftists vandalized.

Rittenhouse will walk. No American will put him in jail for nailing two violent leftist terrorists. One a child molester who was killed by the child he was chasing. Poetic. The same child we saw removing graffitti from city walls that leftists vandalized.

But Americans tend to hate white nationalist mass shooters.

And if the court doesn't give you the verdict you want, you'll come here and whine, cry and pout.

And if the court doesn't give you the verdict you want, you'll come here and whine, cry and pout.

Possible. So we both been warned?

I'd assume that most of the charges are going to be quietly dropped before the trial. Definite overcharging going on here.

Possible. So we both been warned?
Warned? Warned of what.

I certainly didn't warn you of anything. I made a prediction.

Were you warning me of something?

Yeah we definitely do however Rittenhouse was being chased and attacked. He defended himself as is his right.

He was being chased and attacked due to shooting someone, as is the tendency of white nationalist mass shooters.

no no...the child molester chased him then got the back of his head shot off.

Sure, because he chased down a white nationalist mass shooter.

We live in a failed shithole, Alphie. Our degenerates are murdering each other in the streets.

Sure, because he chased down a white nationalist mass shooter.

We live in a failed shithole, Alphie. Our degenerates are murdering each other in the streets.
I think you need to watch the videos again. Had no one chased Rittenhouse no one would have been shot. We have it all on video.

I think you need to watch the videos again. Had no one chased Rittenhouse no one would have been shot. We have it all on video.

Yes. Yes we do.

Back
Top Bottom