• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse special

DA doesn’t agree.

Anyone that gets arraigned is presumed to be guilty by the DA, yet so many people are still found not guilty after a trial.

The DA isn't the only lawyer in the world.

Anyone that gets arraigned is presumed to be guilty by the DA, yet so many people are still found not guilty after a trial.

Lots of people are found guilty, and in this case, this particular lawyer has a little more standing and cred than “Rucker61” of debatepolticsdotcom.

Spot the inaccuracy.

Lots of people are found guilty, and in this case, this particular lawyer has a little more standing and cred than “Rucker61” of debatepolticsdotcom.

Spot the inaccuracy.

Spot the section of the law that shows that it is illegal for a 17 year old to openly carry a long gun in Wisconsin. Try it this time without the appeal to authority.

Spot the section of the law that shows that it is illegal for a 17 year old to openly carry a long gun in Wisconsin. Try it this time without the appeal to authority.

You’re insisting that *your* read is correct and the DA’s read, whom i agree with, is wrong.

It’s not authority that sways me, it’s credibility and knowledge of the law.

You’re insisting that *your* read is correct and the DA’s read, whom i agree with, is wrong.

It’s not authority that sways me, it’s credibility and knowledge of the law.

How is the DA's read correct, given the text of the law?

this is a classic case where one's politics interferes with their understanding or at least discussion of a topic. You are making up his motivations based on your desire to put him in a bad light because he is a Trump supporter. SO the rest of your silly argument is dismissed since it is based on unsupported speculation

Hilarious.

if the glove don't fit.....

as opposed to the convicted felons he shot? what are your qualifications to make such a statement
Using the “what qualifies you” tactic to argue against a common sense based opinion, pointing out abnormal behaviors is a really weak and lazy debate tactic. Disappointing coming from someone who ought to know better.

It doesn’t take an M.D. or PhD to recognize the abnormal behavior of an unemployed 17 year old high school dropout traveling from his home state to another, obtaining a semi-auto rifle, and placing himself in front of a business where he wasn’t invited and didn’t belong.

In an interview with the Daily Caller that night, Rittenhouse refers to his presence as his “job” and explains his self-appointed responsibilities in policelike vernacular.
“People are getting injured and our job is to protect this business,” Rittenhouse says in the 19-second clip. “And part of my job also is to protect people. If someone is hurt, I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle; I’ve gotta protect myself obviously. But I also have my med kit.”
Footage shows Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse 'punching a girl several times during argument ' | Daily Mail Online

Oh, I guess that settles it. He was charged, so he's guilty. No trial necessary then, for anyone.

Thats right. If he is black and he is charged.. well then.. he is guilty. Which justifies getting shot.

If he is white and charged.. obviously.. we should wait to make any judgements.

Not against listening to anything. I'm at work though and dedicating 30+mins doesn't always sit well with the boss. Who knows, maybe if I'm super bored when I get home.

Didn't know you were at work. Guess I can't fault that huh?

Thats right. If he is black and he is charged.. well then.. he is guilty. Which justifies getting shot.

If he is white and charged.. obviously.. we should wait to make any judgements.

Do you believe this? Do you think I believe this?

Yes, I noted the excerpt of the entire law that you are looking at just the first part of.

Read the whole thing, where the exceptions are noted. Seriously, it's right in what I posted.

Can't do that. He has to cut it short at [2.a] to try and prove a point. Which was a big fail.

Both you and zsu are trying to come off as if you're a couple of defense attorneys and yet you don't have any more resources than I have, MSNBC not being one of them because what I saw came from uploads to social media.

And even with social media there can be a lot of bias. I keep an open mind and do away with the herd mentality. And right now that open mind
is saying not guilty of anything.

Just because you are charged doesn't mean you are guilty. Hell I was charged with speeding once but the charge was dropped later dropped.

It’s more likely that you are guilty than someone not charged.

Spot the inaccuracy.

Any DA that go's at it half ass'ed won't last long.

It’s more likely that you are guilty than someone not charged.

just like the fact that if you are shot by a cop, you probably did something that deserved getting shot over.

just like the fact that if you are shot by a cop, you probably did something that deserved getting shot over.

Not if you’re Black.

Not if you’re Black.

given the rate of blacks who have felony records and the number of murders committed by black, it is actually even more likely that blacks shot by the police are mopes

given the rate of blacks who have felony records and the number of murders committed by black, it is actually even more likely that blacks shot by the police are mopes

One of your own dudes created a data set showing Black people are at least 3X more than whites to be shot when adjusted for population right here on this forum.

Even you guys are figuring out how racist cops are.

Facts show blacks are much more likely to be involved in violent crimes.

Because racist cops accuse, arrest, and a systemic racist system imprisons.

How many cannabis convictions are sitting in jail while white owned dispensaries make millions and millions now.

One of your own dudes created a data set showing Black people are at least 3X more than whites to be shot when adjusted for population right here on this forum.

Even you guys are figuring out how racist cops are.

how many police officers are killed by black males between the ages of 15-44 (about 4% of the population)?

Back
Top Bottom