• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse on RNC?

Should Kyle Rittenhouse appear at the RNC?

• Yes, Trump should have Kyle appear and give a speech on the RNC

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, no Kyle at the RNC

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're one to talk.

Feel free to start another one of your moronically dishonest threads attempting to accuse the entirety of the left of loving violence because they haven't PM'd you to let you know that they condemn one of the 1,400,000 yearly acts of violence, the one you read an article about earlier today.

:roll:

I rather think the above post needs to be REPLY ALL to every Trumper in this forum, because it seems like page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page

....of Trumpers "accusing the entirety of the left of loving violence because they haven't PM'd you to let you know that they condemn one of the 1,400,000 yearly acts of violence."

Outrage Siren empty.jpg

So you’ve profiled him.

Not professionally so I doubt we can call it 'profiling', but yeah, I think I have an idea what motivated him. Call it a personal judgment.

What do you think it was that motivated him?

prop damage 2.jpg

Last edited:
Not professionally so I doubt we can call it 'profiling', but yeah, I think I have an idea what motivated him. Call it a personal judgment.

What do you think it was that motivated him?

View attachment 67293096

It does piss me off when people deny this is happening.

When confronted about Kyle being at the Trump Nazi rally in Des Moines, Kellyanne is quoted today as saying the White House is not responsible for the actions of those who attend Trump's rallies. :shock:

Really now?

200826230820-kyle-rittenhouse-tik-tok-profile-exlarge-169.jpg

Should Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to be on the republican national convention?

I guess Kyle is in jail so they'd have to do it remotely.

Certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Nothing he wore had anything to do with his being shot. Whether justified or not I’m content to leave up to a jury.

Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't shot... he shot three people, killing two of them. I don't understand what you're talking about.

For murdering two people, and grievously injuring a third? Are you joking??

For killing two lowlife criminal scumbags who attacked him.

I have expressed the hope elsewhere that perhaps Kyle is someday reformed and abandons whatever white nationalist paradigm drove him to this.

Wow, that didn't take long. The made up BS hit the thread in less than a dozen posts.

For killing two lowlife criminal scumbags who attacked him.

Really? Your source for the dead individuals being "lowlife criminal scumbags", please, because every legitimate article I've read indicated that none of the individuals this kid shot and/or killed were even armed.

Really? Your source for the dead individuals being "lowlife criminal scumbags", please, because every legitimate article I've read indicated that none of the individuals this kid shot and/or killed were even armed.

Joseph-Rosenbaum.JPG

http://archive.is/R2JYm

You can also use this website to see their WI rap sheets. They were both domestic abusers:

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

The third guy (who survived) was also a criminal and was pulling a gun on Kyle. You could find that out easily if you wanted to.

Last edited:

Well the first guy was armed with a molotov and trying to burn this kid alive. Except no, it was a plastic bag. After it was shown to be a plastic bag by the way it acts after thrown and seen laying on the pavement, that bag suddenly has a brick in it!! Nevermind that if people watch that bag it never has any indication there is something like a brick inside of it. But hey, they have to create some excuse why this underage kid illegally carrying an AR15 shot and killed someone. :roll:

View attachment 67293111

http://archive.is/R2JYm

You can also use this website to see their WI rap sheets. They were both domestic abusers:

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

The third guy (who survived) was also a criminal and was pulling a gun on Kyle. You could find that out easily if you wanted to.

It doesn't matter. Even if this guy baked and ate his sister, he was murdered by that bitch ass punk the Right wants to call a hero.

But, I do get a kick out of him being 5'3"...well used to be. The dude clearly had the biggest mouth in the crowd. Napoleon **** is now dead. And, the shooter will serve life. Win-win.

If the kid hurries up and pleads guilty to a federal crime, Trump can pardon him by Christmas, right before he leaves office.

One was a registered sex offender and he engaged and chased kid the first as far as none of being unarmed, that’s just false
Gaige Grosskreutz was also shot in the arm as he approached the teen, and the complaint notes that he appeared to be holding a handgun.
. You and everyone else that are heroizing these people may not be interested in their actions but a jury is going to have to be and I suspect this kid has a better self defense claims than Zimmerman did.

It doesn't matter. Even if this guy baked and ate his sister, he was murdered by that bitch ass punk the Right wants to call a hero.

But, I do get a kick out of him being 5'3"...well used to be. The dude clearly had the biggest mouth in the crowd. Napoleon **** is now dead. And, the shooter will serve life. Win-win.

And your side just loves this poor innocent sex offender.

If the kid hurries up and pleads guilty to a federal crime, Trump can pardon him by Christmas, right before he leaves office.

He’ll most likely plead down to manslaughter. I think prosecutors have to know that if there’s just one trump supporter on the jury that guy is going free.

I see he's going to be tried as an adult and the worst of the charges carries a life sentence.

They've also determined the call he made where he's heard saying he killed somebody was to a friend. So there goes the wet dream for his admirers that he called 911.

Talk about screwing one's life over just to play 3D call of duty.

The McCloskeys should adopt him since his driver is obviously unfit.

200826230820-kyle-rittenhouse-tik-tok-profile-exlarge-169.jpg

Should Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to be on the republican national convention?

I guess Kyle is in jail so they'd have to do it remotely.

No

Wishing upon a Star?

Roseann:)

I guess you're for anything it takes to score cheap political points.

The closer we get to the election the more simplistic and childish these lefties prove themselves to be.

The closer we get to the election the more simplistic and childish these lefties prove themselves to be.

They've had some fine teachers, haven't they?
“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Maxine Waters

Back
Top Bottom