• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse on RNC?

Should Kyle Rittenhouse appear at the RNC?

• Yes, Trump should have Kyle appear and give a speech on the RNC

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, no Kyle at the RNC

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
200826230820-kyle-rittenhouse-tik-tok-profile-exlarge-169.jpg

Should Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to be on the republican national convention?

I guess Kyle is in jail so they'd have to do it remotely.

Should Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to be on the republican national convention?

He's probably better suited for security.

I guess you're for anything it takes to score cheap political points.

I see no way in which this idiotic thread could end badly.

I see no way in which this idiotic thread could end badly.

You're one to talk.

Feel free to start another one of your moronically dishonest threads attempting to accuse the entirety of the left of loving violence because they haven't PM'd you to let you know that they condemn one of the 1,400,000 yearly acts of violence, the one you read an article about earlier today.

:roll:

I’d be surprised if the OP has scored anything more than participation ribbons. :mrgreen:

You're one to talk.

Feel free to start another one of your moronically dishonest threads attempting to accuse the entirety of the left of loving violence because they haven't PM'd you to let you know that they condemn one of the 1,400,000 yearly acts of violence, the one you read an article about earlier today.

Figures you’d white knight such a stupid thread.

You're one to talk.

This is bad form, and quite the run on sentence, but in reality, just another garden variety personal attack.

I **** you not, the DNC had a female "activist" featured during their virtual convention, who served time for the kidnapping, torture, SODOMY and murder of a gay man.
So, while they *think* they're being cute, they are probably unaware that their Democrats actually put tot he fore, a CONVICTED murderer.

I have expressed the hope elsewhere that perhaps Kyle is someday reformed and abandons whatever white nationalist paradigm drove him to this.

If not, and if the GOP doesn't abandon Trumpism and white grievance in the years to come, he could well be a speaker at future RNCs or other events, as some kind of symbol of 'liberal injustice'.

To that end, I think there's a possibility Trump could pardon or commute this kid sometime before he leaves office.

After George Floyd, it became obvious to me there was infiltration of far-right militias and white supremacist groups in US Police Departments.

I have expressed the hope elsewhere that perhaps Kyle is someday reformed and abandons whatever white nationalist paradigm drove him to this.

If not, and if the GOP doesn't abandon Trumpism and white grievance in the years to come, he could well be a speaker at future RNCs or other events, as some kind of symbol of 'liberal injustice'.

To that end, I think there's a possibility Trump could pardon or commute this kid sometime before he leaves office.

What “drove” him to it was being pursued by a sex offender. This kid is not Patrick Crusias or a Columbine shooter or DC sniper. He’s a kid who did stupid things that lefties would drop on death row right now if they could because for this kid, **** rehabilitation or whatever.

What “drove” him to it was being pursued by a sex offender. This kid is not Patrick Crusias or a Columbine shooter or DC sniper. He’s a kid who did stupid things that lefties would drop on death row right now if they could because for this kid, **** rehabilitation or whatever.

Is there a “sex offender” Star of David affixed to their garments?

Just saying, it’s funny who people’s hearts bleed for.

That’s not what you posted.

Was the victim wearing some identification that made his shooting justified?

You're one to talk.

Wow. You are getting angrier by the day now. Did another ambulance go by while you were in the crapper?

What evidence do you have that he was driven by some 'white nationalist paradigm?'

Is there a “sex offender” Star of David affixed to their garments?

That's not a bad idea. Harvey Weinstein definitely needs one. That Rosenbuam guy and Epstein should of been forced to wear one.

What “drove” him to it was being pursued by a sex offender.

I'm a little confused.

Because he was being 'pursued by a sex offender' this kid joined a 'militia', took his gun across state lines and attended a protest with them after curfew to confront the protestors? Is that what drove him to this?

Or is it the usual QAnon fixation with sex?

Just so we're clear on this.

He should be given a medal.

What evidence do you have that he was driven by some 'white nationalist paradigm?'

None at this stage I am just making a reasonable assumption: he joined a militia, went to Trump rallies, likes his AR-15s and went to a BLM protest to confront the demonstrators. This triangulation fairly well fits the bill. Any one of these wouldn't be enough (though the militia is a big red flag) but all four pretty well point to that. He also looks like a virgin.

We will not know until his motivations come out in the trial.

So I may or may not be right, but I'm pretty confident and here, we are free to speculate based on available evidence.

What do you think his motivations were?

That’s not what you posted.

Was the victim wearing some identification that made his shooting justified?

Nothing he wore had anything to do with his being shot. Whether justified or not I’m content to leave up to a jury.

None at this stage I am just making a reasonable assumption: he joined a militia, went to Trump rallies, likes his AR-15s and went to a BLM protest to confront the demonstrators. This triangulation fairly well fits the bill. Any one of these wouldn't be enough (though the militia is a big red flag) but all four pretty well point to that. He also looks like a virgin.

We will not know until his motivations come out in the trial.

So I may or may not be right, but I'm pretty confident and here, we are free to speculate based on available evidence.

What do you think his motivations were?

So you’ve profiled him.

Back
Top Bottom