• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse on RNC?

Should Kyle Rittenhouse appear at the RNC?

• Yes, Trump should have Kyle appear and give a speech on the RNC

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, no Kyle at the RNC

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have provided ZERO evidence to back up your dishonest/ignorant claim. Zero. You just keep repeating the same lie rather than telling the truth. But thats liberals for ya.

It is not a "lie," it is an opinion. We don't have the "truth" yet - that will come out in the trial. Till then we can share opinions about the subject matter, that's what a debate is and that is the purpose of the site.

I offered several pieces of evidence that in aggregate, and at least as I see it, point to the kid having white supremacist sympathies: he's pro-Trump, joined a militia, likes guns a little too much, is anti-BLM, went looking to confront protestors, many of whom are minorities. Address any of those and explain why they point to the wrong assumption, and we can have a conversation. I'm reaching out here man. It's not about you and me. Let's talk about it.

Last edited:
Fun...another INCEL murderer who had mommy drive him to the scene of his crimes.

You know, from that pic, he doesn't look like a bad kid.

He doesn't have that stone cold killer look, the thousand yard stare of someone truly zealous or driven. I think he certainly made bad choices, some of them probably coming from a bad place inside him, and others being misguided and goaded on by his 'militia' buddies. But apart from that he probably sees himself as a productive member of society, who allowed himself to be convinced he was doing the right thing, and got himself into a situation he was not emotionally or cognitively equipped to deal with because of youth and inexperience.

Yes I believe he probably had white supremacist leanings; but as I've said elsewhere, I hope he's still young enough to outgrow whatever caused him to do this, learn from what he did and one day be a spokesperson against hate, violence and confrontation.

This presumes the kid is found guilty.

The 'pardon' bit obviously depends on that.

No guarantees yet, but since there are a list of charges that led to the killing, even if he beats the homicide rap, they'll be forced to slap him with one of the lesser ones: there may be some 'doubt' as to how or why he arrived at killing, but there won;t be many extenuating circumstances to a minor tooling up and crossing state lines with a loaded gun to attend a protest after curfew.

I hope either way, as I said above, that he abandons whatever misguidance dragged him into this, rather than becoming a poster boy for Trumpism. He's young enough to change.

It is not a "lie," it is an opinion. We don't have the "truth" yet - that will come out in the trial. Till then we can share opinions about the subject matter, that's what a debate is and that is the purpose of the site.

I offered several pieces of evidence that in aggregate, and at least as I see it, point to the kid having white supremacist sympathies: he's pro-Trump, joined a militia, likes guns a little too much, is anti-BLM, went looking to confront protestors, many of whom are minorities. Address any of those and explain why they point to the wrong assumption, and we can have a conversation. I'm reaching out here man. It's not about you and me. Let's talk about it.

I gave you a definition of white supremacy. So far you have given zero evidence to back up your 'opinion' that he fits that category. More than likely he is just a kid who thought it would be cool to walk around with an AR-15, neither considering nor prepared for the risks involved with doing so.

The 'pardon' bit obviously depends on that. No guarantees yet.

I hope either way, as I said above, that he abandons whatever misguidance dragged him into this, rather than becoming a poster boy for Trumpism. He's young enough to change.

The kid wasn't misguided. His intentions were honorable. But he is just that a kid. Who didn't do anything wrong except to be in a place he probable shouldn't have been. A year older and Uncle Sam would be training him to be a stone cold killer. I have been looking at all the of the film and all I find is kid who was smart enough to realize a fire and a gas station are not the sort of things to mix. Because the kid had the wherewithal to put out a fire next to a gas station he was chased shot at and put in eminent and grave danger. This is all before he felt he had to shoot. Because by the way people were trying to swarm him and take his gun all while assaulting him. There is no jury in this country who will look at the current evidence and convict him.

The only change that boy needs to do is be more aware and that comes with age and experience.

I gave you a definition of white supremacy. So far you have given zero evidence to back up your 'opinion' that he fits that category. More than likely he is just a kid who thought it would be cool to walk around with an AR-15, neither considering nor prepared for the risks involved with doing so.

Well the evidence I submit is that involvement in militias and attending Trump rallies suggests a leaning toward white nationalism. They often go hand in hand - as did his obsession with 'blue lives matter' which is often used as a racial cudgel against BLM. Once again, we're just doing observations here, so there is not as yet any absolute proof. To back up your assertion it is true we haven't yet seen any evidence that Kyle espoused white supremacist views, I just think he may hold some.

On the second count we agree. He certainly thought, among other things, it would be 'cool' to go down there with a gun and didn't properly consider consequences.

The kid wasn't misguided. His intentions were honorable.

I think he'll argue that his intentions were honorable in court. I don't really think they came from the best place or were influenced by the best people however. His lawyers, if they have any sense, will play the misguided youth card.

You're one to talk.

Feel free to start another one of your moronically dishonest threads attempting to accuse the entirety of the left of loving violence because they haven't PM'd you to let you know that they condemn one of the 1,400,000 yearly acts of violence, the one you read an article about earlier today.

:roll:

Your representatives don't seem to want to end the violence.

Your representatives don't seem to want to end the violence.

Yours are assholes, like Fvcker, Rush and Sean who started it.

Well the evidence I submit is that involvement in militias and attending Trump rallies suggests a leaning toward white nationalism.
No it does not. That is just you continuing to repeat bull****. Being a Trump supporter is not, in any way, evidence of being a white supremacist. I gave you a definition of white supremacy and you continue to ignore it. So long as you continue to spout this sort of dishonest crap, we will not move beyond this point.

No it does not. That is just you continuing to repeat bull****. Being a Trump supporter is not, in any way, evidence of being a white supremacist. I gave you a definition of white supremacy and you continue to ignore it. So long as you continue to spout this sort of dishonest crap, we will not move beyond this point.

Well, we almost had a civil discussion.

Well, we almost had a civil discussion.

It wasnt even close, nor will it be so long as you insist on posting lies. You want an honest discussion? Learn how to make an honest argument. Your posts in this thread are perfect examples of how not to do that.

How did they start it? Or are you just trolling.

Those three, among many others on the Right, have been pushing hate for decades. They were so good at it, today, the US President is one of them.

I think he'll argue that his intentions were honorable in court. I don't really think they came from the best place or were influenced by the best people however. His lawyers, if they have any sense, will play the misguided youth card.

You don't have the latest. He was working as a lifeguard in Kenosha. He was also cleaning graffiti off of the high school. The business had been attacked earlier and lost a large chunk of their business, put out a call for help in its defense. He answered along with more than a few others. He was chased and attacked before firing on his attackers. This has been confirmed by multiple sources including the NY Times. The kids being done dirty by the DA.

Those three, among many others on the Right, have been pushing hate for decades. They were so good at it, today, the US President is one of them.

What hate is that? The only hate I see is the Biden voters rioting, looting, assaulting police and innocent civilians.

Classic INCEL

Back
Top Bottom