• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyle Rittenhouse big announcement tonight

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
After trolling and teasing all day, Rittenhouse just launched another non-profit meant to separate idiots from their money...

If anyone is tempted to donate, just a reminder, Illinois law requires ANY defamation or libel case be filed within ONE year of the libelous or defamatory statement or writing...

After trolling and teasing all day, Rittenhouse just launched another non-profit meant to separate idiots from their money...
Wow, now he's taking on the DNC!

He will still get some "donations" from the gullible...

Just for fun..

I wish him luck. We need a watchdog group with fangs that can keep our media honest. I'm not sure it can be done but if it can, I hope he succeeds.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up faster.

Send him some cash or you're not serious about this.

I wish him luck. We need a watchdog group with fangs that can keep our media honest. I'm not sure it can be done but if it can, I hope he succeeds.

Succeeds? I am SURE he will find PLENTY of idiots to hand him money that will NEVER be spent on lawyer filing a defamation lawsuit... There are PLENTY of idiots who would support someone like this...

Hope in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up faster.

Send him some cash or you're not serious about this.

Anonymous shitposter on the internet will say that he has already and there's no way to debunk the claim.

Anonymous shitposter on the internet will say that he has already and there's no way to debunk the claim.

Then we all laugh at him. This is win-win for me no matter how he answers.

It's like Morton's Fork, but with additional malice.

Shocked he needs money to make a difference and not his money “our” money. What could go wrong?

Last edited:

If anyone is tempted to donate, just a reminder, Illinois law requires ANY defamation or libel case be filed within ONE year of the libelous or defamatory statement or writing...

That's actually kind of funny because he renamed his twitter feed "accountability project" probably a few weeks after the trial when he was going after Lin Wood and John Pierce. He should have made that big announcement then. Or would Wood have eaten him alive?

What's wrong with him starting a media watchdog group?

Nothing at all idiots should be relieved of their hard earned dollars... He describes the group as only benefiting him...

The Media Accountability Project “TMAP” is the official fundraising vehicle for helping Kyle Rittenhouse hold the worst offenders in our activist media accountable in court.

In the long term, we will provide material support and promote the important work being done by independent journalists who are committed to the truth.

Why the hell has he not already filed lawsuits? No REAL lawyers thinks he has a case and so he must rely on IDIOTS who have no understanding of the law? Tick, tock.. the one year clock is ticking and Kyle is becoming less and less relevant every day...

Back
Top Bottom