• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kushner used private email account for some White House business

Winchester

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Re: Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up...

Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner used a private email account to conduct White House business dozens of times, his lawyer confirms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-his-lawyer-confirms/?utm_term=.6508d31c57ee

Hmm... can anybody say reckless use of of private email account for government business.

Why in the hell would Kushner do this given the optics of it?

Let the double standards begin.

Sorry, I don't pay to view online news, and I wouldn't for the Washington Post.

Perhaps another link to a free site?

In any case, if it is determined that he violated any law regarding transmission of classified documents on this account...then he must face the penalties.

I would not accept an excuse like the one Hillary offered either. "What? But I didn't know!" :coffeepap:

(Edit):

Not my job to go search for a free link. That is the OP's responsibility. :shrug:

Last edited:

In any case, if it is determined that he violated any law regarding transmission of classified documents on this account...then he must face the penalties.

I would not accept an excuse like the one Hillary offered either. "What? I didn't know!" :coffeepap:

Attorney: Kushner used private email account to talk to WH officials - CNNPolitics

Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner used a private email account to conduct White House business dozens of times, his lawyer confirms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-his-lawyer-confirms/?utm_term=.6508d31c57ee

Hmm... can anybody say reckless use of of private email account for government business.

He should be held to the same standards as Hillary, and face the same consequences.

I think the thread title is going to be changed...But I agree with you. Very hypocritical stances here.

The Politico report said there’s no indication that Kushner shared sensitive or classified information on the account and cited aides who said he prefers to to call or use text instead of emails.

Kushner’s wife Ivanka also has an account under the same domain, but the report said there’s no indication she used her emails to discuss government business.

Regardless, what an idiot.

He should get the exact same treatment that Hillary did!

I would not accept an excuse like the one Hillary offered either. "What? But I didn't know!" :coffeepap:

(Edit):

Not my job to go search for a free link. That is the OP's responsibility. :shrug:

Sorry about that.

He should be held to the same standards as Hillary, and face the same consequences.

He probably will.

And get the same tailor made 'escape clause' as Hillary did?

(Edit):

OPs link worked fine for me, maybe it's an error on your end

He should get the exact same treatment that Hillary did!

I could care less what happens to Kushner, the best part, another drip in the bucket, I want the big fish gone.

Thanks for showing your ignorance of the matter. While the optics are indeed stunningly bad; to assume that the immediate desire would be to "lock him up" would show how misinformed you were during the entire Hillary affair. Did Jared establish a private SERVER, not e-mail account, for the sole purpose of circumventing freedom of information requests? Did it lack necessary security protocols? Did Jared lie repeatedly about the nature of his private e-mail account? For emphasis, a private e-mail account is hugely different from setting up an entire private server network.

It would be really funny if Trump gets busted using a private email server for government business. It really wouldn't surprise me at this point... :lol:

It would be really funny if Trump gets busted using a private email server for government business. It really wouldn't surprise me at this point... :lol:

As the WH has no credibility, nothing would surprise me. Mueller is perusing the Obstruction of Justice angle, who knows what else. Remember Ken Starr was there to look in toWhitewater, not to subpoena a semen stained dress.:lamo

(Edit):

He did provide you with a free link. Not his fault it didn't meet to your standards.

OPs link worked fine for me, maybe it's an error on your end

He did provide you with a free link. Not his fault it didn't meet to your standards.

The Washington Post gives internet surfers a number of Free views (I think 10?), but after they run out you have to pay.

I have exhausted my free views and now keep hitting a "sign up and sign in" requirement. mmmkay? :roll:

The Washington Post gives internet surfers a number of Free views (I think 10?), but after they run out you have to pay.

I have exhausted my free views and now keep hitting a "sign up and sign in" requirement. mmmkay? :roll:

Clear cookies and you get 10 more or you get unlimited on mobile.... mmmkay :roll:

Back
Top Bottom