• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kushner Says Leaking, Lying Steve Bannon Threatened to Break Him ‘in Half’

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Steve Bannon wasn’t a huge fan of Jared Kushner, according to Kushner’s forthcoming book Breaking History: A White House Memoir. Throughout an excerpt published by CNN, Trump’s son-in-law details instances where Bannon was less than kind. When he confronted Bannon about supposedly making Kushner look bad in the press, he yelled that Kushner was “going against the President’s agenda,” Kushner recalls. Then, Kushner remembers Bannon growing even angrier. “If you go against me, I will break you in half,” he recalls Bannon saying.Don’t f-ck with me.
=========================================================
Bannon is a known wife beater so nothing he says surprises me.

Steve Bannon wasn’t a huge fan of Jared Kushner, according to Kushner’s forthcoming book Breaking History: A White House Memoir. Throughout an excerpt published by CNN, Trump’s son-in-law details instances where Bannon was less than kind. When he confronted Bannon about supposedly making Kushner look bad in the press, he yelled that Kushner was “going against the President’s agenda,” Kushner recalls. Then, Kushner remembers Bannon growing even angrier. “If you go against me, I will break you in half,” he recalls Bannon saying.Don’t f-ck with me.
Murica. This is what my generation was raised in a world ruled by people like him and old folks wonder why people in, my generation absolutely despise traditional hierarchies.

A strong wind could break "him" in half.

Back
Top Bottom