• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kurt Busch leaving Roush for the 2 Car

Republican

Reaction score
Kurt Busch signed a Deal with Penski Racing to Drive the 2 car that Rusty Wallace is leaving.

Nascar is a waste of time and gasoline.

There's no point in it, I'm sure so people find cars going around a track very interesting.. but I'm not one of them.

Arch Enemy said:
Nascar is a waste of time and gasoline.

There's no point in it, I'm sure so people find cars going around a track very interesting.. but I'm not one of them.

I won a trip to the first Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis in '94...I hate racing, but it was a trip and there was $200 spending money so "What the hell?"

A few laps into the race, I said "Wow!...These cars must be going AT LEAST 35 miles an hour"...

The gut in front of me turns around and says, "Heck no!...They're going about 150, dude!"

Ahhh...America's education system at its finest....

cnredd said:
I won a trip to the first Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis in '94...I hate racing, but it was a trip and there was $200 spending money so "What the hell?"

A few laps into the race, I said "Wow!...These cars must be going AT LEAST 35 miles an hour"...

The gut in front of me turns around and says, "Heck no!...They're going about 150, dude!"

Ahhh...America's education system at its finest....

If I were you, I'd take that $200 and spend it all on Alcoholic beverages. I'm sure it'd be a pleasent event when your beyond ****-faced.

The point of it is that alot of people love it and find it interesting. It happens to be the 2nd most popular sport now only behind Football and it's about to pass it.

Arch Enemy said:
If I were you, I'd take that $200 and spend it all on Alcoholic beverages. I'm sure it'd be a pleasent event when your beyond ****-faced.

You will never understand the amount of drunkenness I was by the end of that race...The girl I took & I SPLIT a case before the race started!(Around noon...the bus got us there at 8:30AM).

The same guy I mentioned earlier gave me a FULL bottle of Jim Beam.

To this day, I do not remember the end of the race(I know Gordon won it, but I wasn't "there" to see it...I do not remember getting to the bus...and I do not remember getting back to the hotel.

All I know is that I came home with $23 more than when I left...and a Hooters calendar.:mrgreen:

Hey guys if you don't like racing then why are you posting in this thread.:roll:

As for Bush leaving to go to Penske I wonder if that is a good idea, I mean he has a championship winning team now so I would think going to a whole new team would only screw up his next couple of seasons. But then again he has already won a championship so maybe now he just wants a change and a new challenge.

Either way GO KAHNE #9:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom