• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kudlow: US Will 'Bond Out' to Cover Social Security, Medicare Gaps Read Newsmax: Kudlow: US Will 'B

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Where did you get the idea that Trump is a conservative?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didn't

I always said that he wasn't since day one

Hardcore Trumper's think he is or poo poo he isn't

Last edited:
I didn't

Hardcore Trumpists think he's in favor of whatever they're in favor of, despite lack of evidence.

Mr. Lawrence Kudlow is a TV entertainer, not an economist.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Please elaborate more?

What I've found sround here is that they take their own beliefs and say Trump suppirts the same things, even when there is no ebidence of that

No matter. They'll be concerned about deficits once Biden wins (assuming Trump does not successfully steal the election).

I didn't

I dont know of a single conservative who thinks he is one. Like him or hate him, he has been upfront about who he is. For better or worse he lets his opinions be known.

No matter. They'll be concerned about deficits once Biden wins (assuming Trump does not successfully steal the election).

Hannity's Debt Clock will make a comeback.

I dont know of a single conservative who thinks he is one. Like him or hate him, he has been upfront about who he is. For better or worse he lets his opinions be known.

Like him or hate him, he has been upfront about who he is.

Yes, and America continues to go south

Reality frequently gets in the way of ideology. Do you favor pragmatic problem solving or iron-clad obeisance to ideology?

Do you favor pragmatic problem solving or iron-clad obeisance to ideology?

And tell us what is "pragmatic" about letting people who aren't even effected by this virus be excluded from a payroll tax?( Like me)

We won't even get into our ever increasing debt and short comings with SS that was happening pre virus

Oh my....

...republicrats have ALWAYS 'bonded out' to 'cover gap$'...

...what's somewhat new is ?your stinking republicrats putting taxpayers on the hook as they prop-up corporations by buying their stock, junk bonds, etc..

....but who really knows? ...?you republicrats spend your lives yammering about the stinking orange and blue puppet$ as you are obliviou$ to the puppetmaster$... and the banksters have NEVER been honestly, transparently audited, so how can you back up any of the claims you make from republicrat-teevee-info?.. :confused:

...strange priorities, republicrats!.. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Step one is to vote out Republicans who want to destroy our social safety nets.

Well according to DonDon, it won't be a gap. He now states that he will permanently discontinue the payroll tax [if you poor suckers would just reelect me].

What a joke.

In the first place, Trump can't discontinue the payroll tax. He does not have the authority. In the second place the payroll tax brings in 35% of the money needed to cover the current annual federal budget. So good luck finding that in the General Fund or as Kudlow says, "bonding out of it".

These people need to be tossed out on their ears. They are universally corrupt, unscrupulous and ignorant all at once....a heck of a trifecta.

Well IF the tax EO is even implemented he knows he only has to wait until April and everyone will need to pay those taxes owed, Anyone that thinks this tax BS is a good idea is a complete moron, IF implemented I get feeling that Congress will put a stop to it because they know that the government simply cannot operate without payroll taxes and to cut either SS or Medicare is Political suicide.

And tell us what is "pragmatic" about letting people who aren't even effected by this virus be excluded from a payroll tax?( Like me)

We won't even get into our ever increasing debt and short comings with SS that was happening pre virus

Oh my....
The pragmatism is getting money into peoples hands and getting it into circulation to help businesses and workers survive even at the risk of adding debt. When Dems do it, it's called "keynesian" and worshipfully supported by all the dembots and LW cultists.

Step one is to vote out Republicans who want to destroy our social safety nets.

Which all seem to be in ruins?

The pragmatism is getting money into peoples hands and getting it into circulation to help businesses and workers survive even at the risk of adding debt. When Dems do it, it's called "keynesian" and worshipfully supported by all the dembots and LW cultists.

The pragmatism is getting money into peoples hands
What part of "Money getting in the hands of people who don't even need it" that you did NOT understand?

even at the risk of adding debt.

At the risk?(LOL)

Back
Top Bottom