• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kristen Stewart still says she loves robert

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
the twillight star Kristen admits cheating on Robert pattison and apologizes to him for causing him to feel so sad.And she claims she still loves him!Can you believe in her ?Which woman being in love with her partner can cheat on him?i try to develop empathy to understand her but i cant.you can apologize but you dont have to lie like men :2razz: ( not all men :mrgreen:)

She's so beautiful, he should give her one more chance; or at least till he find's an ever hotter babe.
MV5BMTQxMjUyOTY0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI2MjA2Mw@@__V1__SY314_CR6,0,214,314_.jpg

he should find another babe ,i wouldnt like my lover to forgive me because i am beautiful ,also i dont forgive him because of his handsomeness.moreover ,no love must be that cheap..:(

i can never cheat on anybody whom i really love or whom i have in a serious relationship with , no matter how beautiful i am.and no handsomeness can make me forgive such thing:lol:

Last edited:
Maybe he wasn't good in bed... lol

Because you cheat with one head and think with another. And those two dont like each other.

but men usually think and cheat with only one head hehhe:mrgreen:

It's Twilight. Big deal.

This story is interesting to 14 year old girls.

Personally, I think their relationship was forced upon them to drum up and maintain interest in the Twilight saga. I'm sure they cared for one another, but I'm not convinced they ever shared a mutual sense of love for one another that would have fostered a long term relationship.

Honestly? I think the director's behavior was much more deplorable. He had a wife and kids and decided an emotional/sexual fling with a plank of wood was a good idea.

I have no idea who she is, which is probably a good thing. :lol:

Im not saying making out is NOT cheating but isnt that what they did, have a drunkin makeout session?

and not to mention she has weird taste any way. Yes physical is NOT everything but the guy she kissed, who she is with and who she was with is weird.

Some people's emotional investment in the relationships of celebrities is really scary.

Im not saying making out is NOT cheating but isnt that what they did, have a drunkin makeout session?

and not to mention she has weird taste any way. Yes physical is NOT everything but the guy she kissed, who she is with and who she was with is weird.

Well, most of the time, guys and girls have a different idea of what is or is not cheating. Myself, and most girls I know, feel like you can cheat just by chatting online with someone. It's not all physical - cheating can totally be a state of mind. If my husband were out, chatting it up with a girl online, being all sneaky, telling her how beautiful she is, etc, then to me, that's cheating. He doesn't have to take her to a hotel room to cheat.

Kristen Stewart cheated. Whether they went all the way is irrelevant. Sex is more than intercourse.

Well, most of the time, guys and girls have a different idea of what is or is not cheating. Myself, and most girls I know, feel like you can cheat just by chatting online with someone. It's not all physical - cheating can totally be a state of mind. If my husband were out, chatting it up with a girl online, being all sneaky, telling her how beautiful she is, etc, then to me, that's cheating. He doesn't have to take her to a hotel room to cheat.

Kristen Stewart cheated. Whether they went all the way is irrelevant. Sex is more than intercourse.

Playing on this, here's my stance on cheating: It's cheating if the person feels like they've been cheated on. The limitations and variances are different for every person or couple. My almost-SIL felt like she'd been cheated on when her boyfriend got a happy ending at a massage parlor. I wouldn't feel the same if my boyfriend had the same experience. It's a personal thing.

Playing on this, here's my stance on cheating: It's cheating if the person feels like they've been cheated on. The limitations and variances are different for every person or couple. My almost-SIL felt like she'd been cheated on when her boyfriend got a happy ending at a massage parlor. I wouldn't feel the same if my boyfriend had the same experience. It's a personal thing.

See, I would feel like that was cheating, because massage parlors are rarely for massages. :lol: I guess. However, I guess I could be totally stereotyping all massage parlors, based on what I've been told, and what I've seen.

Personally, I think their relationship was forced upon them to drum up and maintain interest in the Twilight saga. I'm sure they cared for one another, but I'm not convinced they ever shared a mutual sense of love for one another that would have fostered a long term relationship.

Honestly? I think the director's behavior was much more deplorable. He had a wife and kids and decided an emotional/sexual fling with a plank of wood was a good idea.

I agree; he is the one that is married with children. But, at the same time, Stewart knew his wife. She was in the same movie XD

I only have one question.

Why do people care about what people they don't know are doing in their spare time?

I only have one question.

Why do people care about what people they don't know are doing in their spare time?

, I dont wonder , smoke ,but this topic is about people's usual habits such as cheating on their lovers and then trying to be forgiven

Medusa said:
I dont wonder , smoke ,but this topic is about people's usual habits such as cheating on their lovers and then trying to be forgiven

Of course, they look for forgiveness. If someone cheats and is taken back by their significant other, it gives them license to do it in the future - almost carte blanche.

If someone cheats on you once, chances are incredibly high that they'll cheat on you twice.

Of course, they look for forgiveness. If someone cheats and is taken back by their significant other, it gives them license to do it in the future - almost carte blanche.

If someone cheats on you once, chances are incredibly high that they'll cheat on you twice.
I would say that what you are saying is typically true...

We do not know all of the particulars of this instance, no matter how much the mafia paparazzi makes of it. They look to take people down. The guy I am sure is hurt by what happened. But do we really know just how deep their relationship really was? We know they were seeing each other and I suppose were considered BF/GF. Perhaps she did not realize how intense things were until after she did what she did. Or that he would be as hurt, yadda yadda. If they were married with kids, definitely a different story here. I am not in any way excusing her behavior. And this Rob guy can be wise enough to just say see ya and never look back. But perhaps given time, enough time to heal, and perhaps go have his own life and some time with other women he can re-evaluate the situation, given what the real situation is, that they were a young couple seeing each other. She can re-evaluate herself and if she loves him as it is reported that she says she does, she is willing to take the time for the healing process. people have gone on from early situations like this to have successful and honest monogamous relationships afterword. I wouldn't bet on this one being one of them, especially considering how frequent this type of thing occurs in the lifestyle they both lead, but I wouldn't be on that it couldn't be one either.

Back
Top Bottom