• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kremlin debates releasing 20k of Hillary's E-mails

This may get entertaining if they do (assuming the source is accurate.)

There's an awful lot of assertions here from dubious sources and players.

So until I see it, I'll withhold further comment.

We know her Email was hacked by Gucifer

So its reasonable to assume the Russians and the Chinese ( among others ) did too

We know her Email was hacked by Gucifer

So its reasonable to assume the Russians and the Chinese ( among others ) did too
How do we know this, besides the assertions in the article?

that's okay state department

we can get them from the russians

thanks anyway

signed

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Yes he did....fom prison. The problem is that he never released a single email he supposedly hacked from Clinton's server. like he did with the other accounts that he is now incarcerated for hacking. Gruccifer AKA Mr. Lazar is lying.

Mr. Lazar has a trial set for September on charges of hacking such political leaders as Gen. Colin Powell and Mr. Blumenthal.

Mrs. Clinton has always said her server was not breached. In a statement Wednesday night, the Clinton campaign said Mr. Lazar had no credibility, referring to “this criminal [speaking] from his prison cell.”

The statement said “it is unfathomable that he would have gained access to her emails and not leaked them” as he did in other cases.

But NBC reported, citing “a source with knowledge of the probe into Clinton’s email setup” that U.S. investigators intend to question Guccifer about the Clinton server.
'Guccifer' claims he hacked Hillary Clinton's email server - Washington Times

Yes he did....fom prison. The problem is that he never released a single email he supposedly hacked from Clinton's server. like he did with the other accounts that he is now incarcerated for hacking. Gruccifer AKA Mr. Lazar is lying.

'Guccifer' claims he hacked Hillary Clinton's email server - Washington Times

Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News

Lol !!!! So Gucifer's the liar, and not Hillary,who told milions upon millions of Americans that she set up a private server so she would only have to carry one device ?

And the FBI extradited a liar ???

Why dont you people just stop with the desperate pretense

Just say you dont care she did it and move on

Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News

Lol !!!! So Gucifer's the liar, and not Hillary,who told milions upon millions of Americans that she set up a private server so she would only have to carry one device ?

Sad thing is Trump is 12 points behind Clinton, does not say much for the GOP nominee if he is that far behind a crook. Writing is on the wall...but...but...Benghazi!!...emails!!

Trump needs all the help he can get

Well then you have no worries do you

One poll huh, have you looked at the others, not quite so cheerful lol

but..but...Benghazi...emails

say it three times. click your heels let me know what happen

Then again this is the country that elected Bush2 twice, so why not

Oh you never answered my question earlier when you took a shot at my medical condition? You kinda disappeared It's ok, I am sure you are one of those compassionate conservatives.

Last edited:

Well, here's what Fox says about this:

"One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light. "

Notice the use of "allegedly", which I bolded.

Now this below is from one of the links (WND) from your OP source, which I also took the liberty of bolding:

"Investigators discovered among Clinton’s cache of released emails five that contained malicious software aimed at transmitting data to three overseas computers, including at least one in Russia, the Associated Press reported. The malicious software was activated by clicking on it; it’s not clear if Clinton actually opened these messages or not, AP said.

The emails were disguised as speeding tickets from New York, and they were sent five times during a four-hour span on Aug. 3, 2011.

Security analysts said their discovery doesn’t necessarily mean the hack, if successful, would have sent information to Russia’s government, or simply to Russian private citizens.

But fears of a breach could prove unfounded.

“We have no evidence to suggest she replied to this email or that she opened the attachment,” said Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton’s presidential campaign, AP reported. “As we have said before, there is no evidence that the system was ever breached. All these emails show is that, like millions of other Americans, she received spam.”"

So it would seem what we appear to have here is phishing spam emails, where it was not proven the emails were actually invoked, nor what if anything they would do if invoked, nor even who sent them. Consequently, I find our actual knowledge of these events dubious at best.

So I will stand by my statement of there not being enough credible information currently available to make an informed decision.

Perhaps something will arise out of this, perhaps not.

I also suspect the email addys of those with government addresses are bombarded with spam and phishing as well. I hope ourall officials have learned a lesson here, too; they need to be behind a sophisticated firewall.

The Kremlin realizes that if they do that, it will help her, not hurt her, right?

To be conspiracy-friendly, I think they do realize that.

Well, here's what Fox says about this:

"One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light. "

Notice the use of "allegedly", which I bolded.

Now this below is from one of the links (WND) from your OP source, which I also took the liberty of bolding:

"Investigators discovered among Clinton’s cache of released emails five that contained malicious software aimed at transmitting data to three overseas computers, including at least one in Russia, the Associated Press reported. The malicious software was activated by clicking on it; it’s not clear if Clinton actually opened these messages or not, AP said.

The emails were disguised as speeding tickets from New York, and they were sent five times during a four-hour span on Aug. 3, 2011.

Security analysts said their discovery doesn’t necessarily mean the hack, if successful, would have sent information to Russia’s government, or simply to Russian private citizens.

But fears of a breach could prove unfounded.

“We have no evidence to suggest she replied to this email or that she opened the attachment,” said Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton’s presidential campaign, AP reported. “As we have said before, there is no evidence that the system was ever breached. All these emails show is that, like millions of other Americans, she received spam.”"

So it would seem what we appear to have here is phishing spam emails, where it was not proven the emails were actually invoked, nor what if anything they would do if invoked, nor even who sent them. Consequently, I find our actual knowledge of these events dubious at best.

So I will stand by my statement of there not being enough credible information currently available to make an informed decision.

Perhaps something will arise out of this, perhaps not.

I also suspect the email addys of those with government addresses are bombarded with spam and phishing as well. I hope ourall officials have learned a lesson here, too; they need to be behind a sophisticated firewall.

So Gucifer was extradicted by the FBI, for phishing ? Seriously ??

And now Russia is threatening to release 20k of her Emails and the hopes of her supporters rest on the chance that she didnt click on one of those Emails

The women that couldnt figure out how to use a printer ?

And a " sophisticated Government firewall " wouldn't have helped her, she didn't USE a Government server or address.

And you want to give the women who told us she set up a private email server so she would only have to use one device the benefit of the doubt ?

Ok

So Gucifer was extradicted by the FBI, for phishing ? Seriously ??

And now Russia is threatening to release 20k of her Emails and the hopes of her supporters rest on the chance that she didnt click on one of those Emails

The women that couldnt figure out how to use a printer ?

And a " sophisticated Government firewall " wouldn't have helped her, she didn't USE a Government server or address.

And you want to give the women who told us she set up a private email server so she would only have to use one device the benefit of the doubt ?

Ok
No, I don't jump to unwarranted conclusions.

And I also can say I don't draw conclusions before having facts from credible sources at hand, either.

You simply haven't brought forth any evidence of Russia have 20K emails beyond the OP article's assertion.

He was extradited for hacking Colin Powell's server among others. There is NO evidence that Hilary's server was hacked. Your obsession with our next President is noted.

No, I don't jump to unwarranted conclusions.

And I also can say I don't draw conclusions before having facts from credible sources at hand, either.

You simply haven't brought forth any evidence of Russia have 20K emails beyond the OP article's assertion.

And given the source of the article, it is quite likely that it is a fake story. The funny part is that Hillary has already released all her emails anyway.

Back
Top Bottom