• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kremlin admits significant losses of Muscovites troops In Ukraine | DW News

a tactical nuke against a non-nato, non-nuclear armed a country is going to start nuclear conflict? Hmmm, not sure about that, unless you think the west has lost its heads. No, i wouldn't support my country launching nukes to...."help"...kyiv.

If you think Russia could nukes Ukraine without that spiraling into a full scale nuclear war, then you are the one using “idiot logic”.

You wouldn’t support your country launching nukes, BUT YOU AREN'T ****ING IN CHARGE. You’re a Rightwing extremist on a political forum who will likely be banned if you continue your anti-semitism.

If you think Russia could nukes Ukraine without that spiraling into a full scale nuclear war, then you are the one using “idiot logic”.
If MY president launches nukes over ukraine, a non-nato country, then he is 100% at fault for nuclear war, not putin, and should go down as the one figure who outshown hitler in cruelty. No. **** Biden if he does that. That is stupid, and not even someone like him would dare.
You wouldn’t support your country launching nukes, BUT YOU AREN'T ****ING IN CHARGE. You’re a Rightwing extremist on a political forum who will likely be banned if you continue your anti-semitism.
oh man you are pissed xD you know who else isn't in charge? You. And thank G-d for that because i might have to think that you're serious about some of this dum dum logic LOL

No. No one would launch nukes over ukraine, nor should they. A tactical nuke over kyiv should illicit ZERO nuclear response. Other response can be on the table...but a nuclear one? you would put that on the table? no. They are not nato, so they can deal with it.

If MY president launches nukes over ukraine, a non-nato country, then he is 100% at fault for nuclear war, not putin, and should go down as the one figure who outshown hitler in cruelty. No. **** Biden if he does that. That is stupid, and not even someone like him would dare.

oh man you are pissed xD you know who else isn't in charge? You. And thank G-d for that because i might have to think that you're serious about some of this dum dum logic LOL

No. No one would launch nukes over ukraine, nor should they. A tactical nuke over kyiv should illicit ZERO nuclear response. Other response can be on the table...but a nuclear one? you would put that on the table? no. They are not nato, so they can deal with it.

It wouldn’t go down like that. Launching nukes at a non-nuclear country when there is zero need for it would show just how necessary it is to remove Putin from power.

The US would begin taking conventional war actions to advance that goal, declaring a no-fly zone over Ukraine to start, expanding to air strikes on Russia if that didn’t stop the conflict.

Further on the back foot, Putin would try using nuclear weapons again, this time against NATO, and THAT would precipitate nuclear war.

And if you can’t see that chain of logic and action, then you have no business commenting on this topic. I can promise you the guys who would have to drop/launch that first nuke on a civilian target in Ukraine would see it.

Because you have no idea have military chain of command works. There’s far more steps between a President and a tactical nuclear system than there is between a President and a strategic one.
he does know it, but in this case his RT.ru narrative doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom