• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Krauthammer: The Truth about Gaza [W:9]

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

I'll always see this situation as exactly what Charles says it isn't, a “cycle of violence.”

You can't see the truth, if you won't remove your hands from your eyes.

Here's a peace plan: STOP THROWING ROCKETS AT EACH OTHER.

It's high time both sides started acting like adults.

K is always a good read, even where he is repeating the obvious from decades. You might want to add, hiwever, that the population is allowing Hamas to do what it is doing.

I wouldn't go so far as to say K is "always" a good read, but he has a decent finger on the pulse of the ME and, at least as far as I-P goes, he's not ALWAYS beating the war drum.

I wouldn't go so far as to say K is "always" a good read, but he has a decent finger on the pulse of the ME and, at least as far as I-P goes, he's not ALWAYS beating the war drum.

True. Maybe that is why he didn't ride the theme of the population allowing Hamas ti behave as it does.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to "Israel/Palestine/Hamas political debate and discussion specific to the current military activity" sub-forum.

Back
Top Bottom