• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kourtney Kardashian's Low-Cut Top Steals The Show In Vegas

She's hot and all, but I was expecting this to be a trash talking thread. Lovely that it's not.

Kourtney is the tolerable one, and the best looking of the whole brood.

That is not saying much., but really why watch any of them?

the 2 kids the evil mom had with Jenner are also rather normal when it comes to how they behave (from what I have seen before boycotting the show due to an ever increasing dislike for Kim K.).

And Kourtney ain't bad, except for marrying someone who has no winning personality whatsoever (and I am being kind to Dissick here)

Back
Top Bottom