• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Konssurvative1 is here!

Konssurvative1

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hello to all my friends from that fox news forum place. I have been there for 16 years next month and it isn't the same place it had always been.

I'll be lurking here for a while...but please feel free to say hi!

Hello to all my friends from that fox news forum place. I have been there for 16 years next month and it isn't the same place it had always been.

in what ways did you notice the faux news forum change

The Dave Mason Lyric is there's only you and me and we just disagree. It's one of my favorites...and so appropriate for forums like this.

Thank you.
I wish more would believe and behave like that.

I also like your location.

A respectful question for you as a fellow conservative.
A few others asking the same question have an agenda to pursue, I do not.

I know why I quit watching Tucker, Hannity, and Laura, but what did you see at the website forum you did not like?

Were you at the Hannity forum?

A respectful question for you as a fellow conservative.
A few others asking the same question have an agenda to pursue, I do not.

I know why I quit watching Tucker, Hannity, and Laura, but what did you see at the website forum you did not like?

It wasn't about conservatism anymore. It became about gotcha trashing of Obama, and trashing of anyone like me who speaks out against the child in the Whitehouse. I'm still a conservative, but conservatism has changed greatly.

Hi. Look forward to what you have to offer.

It wasn't about conservatism anymore. It became about gotcha trashing of Obama, and trashing of anyone like me who speaks out against the child in the Whitehouse. I'm still a conservative, but conservatism has changed greatly.

Starting to like you already ;)

Welcome.

Starting to like you already ;)

Welcome.

You will find I am a straight talker, no-nonsense, tell it like it is the guy. If you are a conservative talking utter nonsense...I'll tell ya. If you are a liberal completely off base. I'm there.

I remember the days of real conservatism. Not the crap that passes for conservatism today. In my opinion, Trump is a dog...doing great damage.

You will find I am a straight talker, no-nonsense, tell it like it is the guy. If you are a conservative talking utter nonsense...I'll tell ya. If you are a liberal completely off base. I'm there.

I remember the days of real conservatism. Not the crap that passes for conservatism today. In my opinion, Trump is a dog...doing great damage.

Sounds good to me. I'm fairly liberal but also believe there's alot of nonsense on the left. Not a fan of the snowflake type "be sure not to offend anyone" type stuff and have no problem with a strict immigration policy etc. But agree with many liberal policies etc. Which is why it's so upsetting to see Trump squander this presidency. I would be a perfect target for a truly straight shooting, no bull**** politician who came in and owed no body anything and called out all the nonsense in our political system loudly and proudly. Even if I didn't agree with him on all policies I think it would be worth it. But Trump uses this amazing opportunity to spout nonsense and to trash everything that actually makes our country great. It's incredibly sad.

Not with either of us it has.
We are still old-school conservatives it seems.
I am good with it.

I can respect this.

One's individual perceptions are rarely 100% accurate on everything. We need principled individuals from a wide variety of background to provide input, in order to more accurately attempt to discern the truth. The truth is out there, but we need each-other to find it. I really do believe that.

So, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forums!

I can respect this.

One's individual perceptions are rarely 100% accurate on everything. We need principled individuals from a wide variety of background to provide input, in order to more accurately attempt to discern the truth. The truth is out there, but we need each-other to find it. I really do believe that.

So, welcome aboard.
I will always work to be principled in my comments.

Welcome aboard Konssurvative1 :peace

Welcome to the forum. I am a conservative independent. While I have little use for the establishment RINOs in the republican party, I do support the republican party platform. Unfortunately that platform is merely used as window dressing during the campaign seasons, then forgotten until the next election. In my opinion it's not conservatism that has changed, it's the majority of politicians who claim to be conservative who have changed over the last three decades to the point where the republican party is closer to "leftwing lite" then conservative. As for Trump, to be honest, like him or not, any true conservative at least supports what he has accomplished in his first two years.

Welcome. I will take you at your word about straight talker until and unless in my mind you are doing what you say you don't do. In other words spin the facts. There are either facts or lies, no such thing as alternative facts. What I would like to ask you, when were the days or real conservatism? I want to try to grasp the times. The first president I actually remember is Kennedy. If I remember correctly my first presidential vote was in 1968 or 1972.

Back
Top Bottom