• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kolfage Creates Email Harvesting Operation

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Oh look. He is learning from Trump! Get rich by scamming your own gullible base! Good job!

• Those addresses, NBC News reported, have allegedly been used to encourage people to support Kolfage's websites, to sell a coffee brand he owns, or to be stored for future use by conservative campaigns.
  • Kolfage claims to have gathered 3.5 million email addresses thanks to the 'Build the Wall' campaign.

Man behind 'Build the Wall' GoFundMe has reportedly made a potentially lucrative contact list thanks to a shadowy email-harvesting operation

Why I never donate to GFM accounts.
Kolfage is turning out to be a big disappointment.

“We the people” are a gullible lot. Kolfage is still accepting money. He has shown some initiative and marketing chops!
How costly is a refund process?

I seriously need to set up a business as a trump supporter and just scam other trump supporters. I could start by selling a device that emits a high frequency sound that keeps Latinos away.

:lamo Call it Latin-X! Top seller right there :lamo

how much did Mexico donate?

“We the people” are a gullible lot. Kolfage is still accepting money. He has shown some initiative and marketing chops!
How costly is a refund process?

He created Fake News Websites. That requires heavy marketing skillz.

He created Fake News Websites. That requires heavy marketing skillz.

No emojis.......not sure; I have to respect anyone who can separate over 300k people out of over 20 million dollars. If I was younger.........televangelists are excellent marketers as well..:shock:

I could start by selling a device that emits a high frequency sound that keeps Latinos away.
I can just imaging the retort the leftest would make had a someone on the right said that.
[Are you calling Mexicans cockroaches?]

I can just imaging the retort the leftest would make had a someone on the right said that.
[Are you calling Mexicans cockroaches?]

You'll have to ask Trump and his son precisely which kind of wildlife they consider Latinos to be.

"You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work."
-Donald Jr.

“There is a Revolution going on in California,” Donald Trump wrote on Twitter last week. “Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept.”
-Trump

Referring to MS-13, which until very recently he was certain to put in the same sentence as immigrants with extraordinary frequency:
"You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals..."
-Trump

“They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our country..."
-Trump

"They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease."
-Trump

You'll have to ask Trump and his son precisely which kind of wildlife they consider Latinos to be.

"You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work."
-Donald Jr.

“There is a Revolution going on in California,” Donald Trump wrote on Twitter last week. “Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept.”
-Trump

Referring to MS-13, which until very recently he was certain to put in the same sentence as immigrants with extraordinary frequency:
"You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals..."
-Trump

“They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our country..."
-Trump

"They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease."
-Trump
You have no valid point and are actually confirming my point.

Like I said, had someone on the right said that there would be accusations of calling Mexicans cockroaches.

No emojis.......not sure; I have to respect anyone who can separate over 300k people out of over 20 million dollars. If I was younger.........televangelists are excellent marketers as well..:shock:

I keep saying I at least have to beef up my resume like these losers.

Back
Top Bottom