• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kobe Beef....Is it ever worth it?

There a place called the Ribeye in Napavine WA. They make a smoked ribeye with a pecan butter. Delicious. They know how to cook a steak.

I didn't say all places, but as a rule, I bet we could go out to most steak houses, pay their over priced costs. And then a week later I could make a much better steak for 15 bucks

I didn't say all places, but as a rule, I bet we could go out to most steak houses, pay their over priced costs. And then a week later I could make a much better steak for 15 bucks

I dont know, that smoked ribeye is pretty darned tasty and has been every time I have went. I stop in Napavine now every time I pass through now about 8 times a year or so.

I need to take some ribeye to my sisters and see if I can smoke em and grill em like Ribeye's does. My brother in law has this fancy smoker that, I dont think a dummy can fail with. I got to fix his grill though, it has a hard time keeping heat. Montana wind is good at sucking heat away.

I dont know, that smoked ribeye is pretty darned tasty and has been every time I have went. I stop in Napavine now every time I pass through now about 8 times a year or so.

I need to take some ribeye to my sisters and see if I can smoke em and grill em like Ribeye's does. My brother in law has this fancy smoker that, I dont think a dummy can fail with. I got to fix his grill though, it has a hard time keeping heat. Montana wind is good at sucking heat away.

Pirate, my preferred steak is a NY Strip steak, mesquite grilled to perfection. AND since my son got me a sous vide cooker, it's even easier and better to get the perfect doneness.

Was at a place the other day for a 12 course tasting menu....the meat course is offing Kobe from the best Japanese farm we get told, UPCHARGE is $20/ounce.

It was very popular, Chef says that it always is.

WHAT SAY YOU?

EDIT: The Amazon people buy it this I know, but that does not mean that it is a good idea/purchase.

What most people call flavorful I call flavorless, Softer cuts of beef to me lack flavor and are entirely texture. I will take a slow smoked brisket or a bbq tritip any day over a kobe beef steak or a ribeye steak or any of the tender cuts.

Back
Top Bottom